Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help! Anyone know what this stuff is?

harley1

My 16 year old cousin and his dunbass friends got some crap from an online pharmacy.

Ingredients:Sida acuta extract (10%), Rivea corymbosa seed, Maythenus ehrifolia extract, phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, pyroglutamin, gelatin.

Anyone have an idea what this stuff is and what it will do to them?

Thanks.

sida acuta is an herbal seed which is reported to generate stimulating and euphoric effects. rivea corymbosa is also a plant extract whose believed effects are similar to an LSD-like experience, with relaxed feelings afterwards. not too sure about maythenus ehrifolia. phenylalanine & tyrosine are amino acids which serve multiple functions, but in this product, they are probably added, along with pyroglutamin, for the role that they may play as mood-enhancing aids. gelatin is the binding agent, and is also alot of fun to eat when you're a kid...

cwm15.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

All I know is that L-tyrosine is an active ingredient in aiding thyroid function (i.e. it helps speed up metabolism). And, uh gelatin...do you really need us to explain that one to you? (JK)

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"