Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Does Miami Make Me Sick?

Guest Slide On The Ice

Guest Slide On The Ice

I spent all night in Miami the Friday of WMC, from 9pm-6:30am. 2 days later I was feeling sick and I couldn't shake it off day after day. I developed a fever and terrible headache (one of those 24/7 headaches), a persistant cough, and a scratchy throat. I took me 2 weeks and antibiotics to get over that illness, whatever the hell it was (maybe broncitus). Saturday I was feeling so much better, I was feeling pretty good actually and I was finally over my sickness, and I hung out in Miami again at Shine and Nocturnal till 7am. 2 days later, once again, I began feeling sick again, and last night I was coughing hard again and had a bad fever. I slept with 2 thick blankets and sweated it out all night, and today I feel a little better but I'm still couching and still have a scratchy throat but no more fever.

In both instances, I developed my illness 2 days after partying all night in Miami. I had a sweet time both times in Miami and want to go back, but why the hell is Miami making me sick?

This sucks. I'm heading out to buy some more Robitussin and cough lozynges.

I hate being sick and I feel like doo doo. Can somebody send me some chicken soup?

Waaambulance.jpg

Guest coach

So, wait. You party 10+ hours straight in close proximity to hundreds of people and you wonder why you are getting sick? Hmmmmmm.... can't imagine.

Guest Civs

you just need to build up tolerance... so come out more....

great point!!! while u are it start petting birds to build your immune system towards bird flu

Guest Slide On The Ice

So, wait. You party 10+ hours straight in close proximity to hundreds of people and you wonder why you are getting sick? Hmmmmmm.... can't imagine.

Good point, point taken. It's just that I never got this sick before. I used to rarely get sick and when I did it was done and over with in a day to two days. This shit is just annoying already.

Guest Slide On The Ice

You're right, I need to. But not if I'm still this sick by next weekend.

Guest Slide On The Ice

great point!!! while u are it start petting birds to build your immune system towards bird flu

That's a solid idea. I've already encountered this turkey in a fowl mood with bird flu and stayed around him to build up my immune system.

BirdFlu.jpg

Guest swirlundergrounder

Go to your local Thai restuaruant and get a big bowl of 'Tom Khai Gai' soup at the spiciest that you can get. If they offer 4 stars (4 stars being the spiciest) ask them to make it a 5 star!

Go home and turn off your A/C. Drink the soup. Make sure it's hot (temp)You will sweat out your illness!

Guest Slide On The Ice

Go to your local Thai restuaruant and get a big bowl of 'Tom Khai Gai' soup at the spiciest that you can get. If they offer 4 stars (4 stars being the spiciest) ask them to make it a 5 star!

Go home and turn off your A/C. Drink the soup. Make sure it's hot (temp)You will sweat out your illness!

Hah...you are a sadist, you kknow that? ;D

When are you leaving?

Guest mp3some

I would suggest you take your vitamins all week before and after coming to miami to party... also come out more often.... u do sound a bit rusty. :P

as for this, i would def try it... just dont forget to stop by your local pharmacy for a tube of the cooling hemorroidal ointment of your preference. :-X :-X lol

;D

Guest LeVeL

Dude I recommend you buy some Airborne from Walgreens or CVS and take it 1 hour before going out or being around massive people.

Airborne is to protect you from airborne virusses that may give you the common cold or flu.

Stop complaining and man up, your getting like Bling...lol

Guest Slide On The Ice

Dude I recommend you buy some Airborne from Walgreens or CVS and take it 1 hour before going out or being around massive people.

Airborne is to protect you from airborne virusses that may give you the common cold or flu.

Stop complaining and man up' date=' your getting like Bling...lol

[/quote']

Will do. I'll do that next time I go out.

Ahahahaha, normally I never complain when I'm sick, I always keep it to myself and just deal with it. But after 2 weeks I can't help bitching and moaning. :D :D

Guest Slide On The Ice

I would suggest you take your vitamins all week before and after coming to miami to party... also come out more often.... u do sound a bit rusty. :P

as for this, i would def try it... just dont forget to stop by your local pharmacy for a tube of the cooling hemorroidal ointment of your preference. :-X :-X lol

;D

LOL. That reminds me of an ad line for a hemorroidal product, that I thought up. "Buy some now to quit your itching, put it on and quit your bitching." ;D

ur right . though im kinda delving into semi retirement lately and will continue....

i know if i plan to do desyn afterhours ill be feelin it for days ... i used to do aftehours no problems

Guest swirlundergrounder

Stop complaining and man up' date=' your getting like Bling...lol

[/quote']Didn't Dateline do a story about 'Airborne' saying that it doesn't work at all..??

Guest Slide On The Ice

have you consider that you migh have low defenses??? pure bad luck...

Well, I've always had a strong immune system. I used to get sick one or two days a year and after 1-2 days I was fine, usually 1 day. I haven't been sick in months, many months, it's not like I get sick a lot. Truth is I haven't been sleeping much. In fact, I sleep 4-5 hours a night. That is probably what is wearing me down and weakening my immunity.

Saturday night/Sunday morning I met Durtylexx, Slammin Shaun, Devilicious, Soozin, Marina22, MissDigital, renzo, and a few more peeps, including going to Shine with Terry. Are any of you feeling under the weather too?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Well, I've always had a strong immune system. I used to get sick one or two days a year and after 1-2 days I was fine, usually 1 day. I haven't been sick in months, many months, it's not like I get sick a lot. Truth is I haven't been sleeping much. In fact, I sleep 4-5 hours a night. That is probably what is wearing me down and weakening my immunity.

Saturday night/Sunday morning I met Durtylexx, Slammin Shaun, Devilicious, Soozin, Marina22, MissDigital, renzo, and a few more peeps, including going to Shine with Terry. Are any of you feeling under the weather too?

No. I don't feel at all under the wheather. But then again. I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night and I mainly eat natural foods.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Well' date=' I've always had a strong immune system. I used to get sick one or two days a year and after 1-2 days I was fine, usually 1 day. I haven't been sick in months, many months, it's not like I get sick a lot. Truth is I haven't been sleeping much. In fact, I sleep 4-5 hours a night. That is probably what is wearing me down and weakening my immunity.

[/quote']No. I don't feel at all under the wheather. But then again. I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night and I mainly eat natural foods.

That is a huge factor. I need to take better care of myself.

Guest swirlundergrounder

No. I don't feel at all under the wheather. But then again. I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night and I mainly eat natural foods.

That is a huge factor. I need to take better care of myself.

Well there's your answer. You wasted a whole thread asking why does Miami make you sick when it's you who is making yourself sick.....LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

Maybe your getting sick due to lack of sex...lol

HA HA HA!!.. Don't they say that your immune system is strongest when you are having sex?