Danny Tenaglia @ "Made in Miami" Sun.Apr.30

Guest biznation00

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest future

I'll see you guys there. ;D

Oh and i disagree with Nick. If it was like Morillo or someone else then i'd agree but Danny has been known to drop in from time to time at places and you never can predict what he's gonna do. I just saw him on friday at Crobar and was very glad is tayed till the end because that was the best part HANDS DOWN. He closed with a samba after chatting with the (small) crowd giving it a very intimate feel. Thats kinda hard to pull off in such a big club, reminded me of the last time i saw him at the old space at 5pm when he yelled at Diego.

Looking forward to it!!

I'll be there to support my fam..

even if they do yell at me.. ;)

Guest durrtylexx

hmmm maybe 8)

Maybe nothing!!!! >:( >:( >:(

lol we shall see ;)

btw bring back the drums track is f'ing wicked!

Guest Marina22

Yes, good idea, I don't have any of his in my book right now gotta go trade-up at my bf's library this weekend. :D

Guest spinderella7713

Should be a great party, but Biz this signals the end... Once you go big dj, you can't turn back... The party was about locals, actualy it was about oscar g, anyways, the argument some make in the club business that it's a treat or a thank you to the regulars use to work, but not these days.. What's the following week? Just Ralph? Biz, you just killed all your hard work unless you are going to book guests at a min of 3 times a month. Local Celeb works because you stuck to it's formula of no big guests. just my 2 cents, good luck..

Again you prove yourself to be a complete idiot...congrats!

"Once you go big DJ you cant turn back"???? Where do you get this stuff from? do you even go out? or does your nightlife expertise come from these message boards?

Just because the DT you kiss ass to only gets booked at cheesey Jersey clubs, and nobody wants to book him here, does not mean the scene in Miami is dying. You are a moron...stop hating.

keep up the good work Biz, David, and the others. Looking forward to an amazing night, and many more after that.

The truth is that his nightlife expertise does come from these message boards....or research on his computer, let him be....lets just keep teaching him about it since we actually do it. lol

Guest itsalexg

Should be a great party, but Biz this signals the end... Once you go big dj, you can't turn back... The party was about locals, actualy it was about oscar g, anyways, the argument some make in the club business that it's a treat or a thank you to the regulars use to work, but not these days.. What's the following week? Just Ralph? Biz, you just killed all your hard work unless you are going to book guests at a min of 3 times a month. Local Celeb works because you stuck to it's formula of no big guests. just my 2 cents, good luck..

do u ever get laid???

Guest biznation00

I'm in the tenaglia mood, so for the last couple of days I've been warming up with these two from my collection...

f30547nrk9v.jpg

copy entire link below to your browser to sample Back to Basics:

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,1684013,00.html

GU London

gu017.jpg

and This one's a classic (GU Athens)! ;)

e22020zyt6i.jpg

don't forget

B000006RGJ.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

all classics

GU London is my favorite

never heard the tourism album... but it's hard for me to pick a fav of the 3 i posted. I guess I just go for which ever one im in the mood for. Right now it's London. :)

Guest ramon

biz, i got the tourism album on itunes ;)

share the wealth! ;)

i bought it on itunes so its protected by play4sure .. it was a steal at 9.99 imo since its been out of print for ages.

;)

Guest klubveteran

I'm in the tenaglia mood, so for the last couple of days I've been warming up with these two from my collection...

f30547nrk9v.jpg

GU London

gu017.jpg

e22020zyt6i.jpg

don't forget

all classics

GU London is my favorite

never heard the tourism album... but it's hard for me to pick a fav of the 3 i posted. I guess I just go for which ever one im in the mood for. Right now it's London. :)

you gotta be bullshitting us Biz. YOU? never hear the tourism album? come on! ::)

holy shit man. why why why is DT playing this fucking sunday? i gotta go to a big meeting on monday. cant go in there all hammered from the night before. >:( and RF too. torcher man torcher. DT is hands down the best dj to spin live.

please play elements for me. the more classics the better.

8)

there in spirit. NR.

PS Ralph dont forget about my Heat playoff tixx. bitch ;D

f30547nrk9v.jpg

GU London

gu017.jpg

e22020zyt6i.jpg

don't forget

all classics

GU London is my favorite

you gotta be bullshitting us Biz. YOU? never hear the tourism album? come on! ::)

holy shit man. why why why is DT playing this fucking sunday? i gotta go to a big meeting on monday. cant go in there all hammered from the night before. >:( and RF too. torcher man torcher. DT is hands down the best dj to spin live.

please play elements for me. the more classics the better.

8)

there in spirit. NR.

PS Ralph dont forget about my Heat playoff tixx. bitch ;D

Awwww......would have been nice to run into you there!

Guest Miss_Digital

GU London

gu017.jpg

e22020zyt6i.jpg

2 ofmy fav GUs i absolutely loved them wen they came out

GU10 frank sinatra

8)