Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia @ "Made in Miami" Sun.Apr.30

Guest biznation00

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soozin

Danny T was on top form last night! The beats were flawless,the drums were heavy and some old school diva vocals were thrown in for good measure. Danny had the large crowd eating out of his hand,delivering on the promise of house music the way it should be,there was a distinct vibe in the club as so much fun was had by all.

Last nights effort by Danny T was a stunning display of his ability to shake a club to its very foundations and will rank highly on the list of the best nights out at Mansion.

So overall i had i good night,and i certainly was not the only one. :) :) :)

+1 well said!

danny was def in top form last nite, im so glad i went, def got my $'s worth tho i think mansion should move some of those VIP tables/couches to make more room for DANCE FLOOR on nights like this...

Guest web_norah

well done guys (David, Biz, Alan T, etc etc)

i heard nothing but stellar reviews, crowd, energy etc

and Ramon tells me that DT played the uber famous Stoppage Time Guy Gerber edit over the Dont Make Me Wait vocals -- :o :o :o

what minimal did he get into?

Guest biznation00

It was truly an amazing nite... lots of magic in the air & tons of smiles. For you guys that came out, BIG thanks from our click! HUGE thanks to Danny! Not a single complaint the whole nite. Door, Vip, GA, everything was Perfect! & the party was memorable... BIG BIG Thanks!

we'll see you guys again sun.may.14th Roland vs Ralph Falcon!

ps. we're off this sunday due to the hip hop fest on the beach...

Biz