Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NBA Playoffs

Guest trancelator

Guest trancelator

The Lakers put a hurting on the Suns by Winning Game 2 and dam they took that Team out of its rhythm. Great defense by the Team and even better coaching.

Tonight its Game 3 for the Heat...lets do this!!

Did you see Kobe 'posterize' Steve Nash with that dunk?

That was sweet! GO LAKERS!!!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ctferni

Tonight its Game 3 for the Heat...lets do this!!

We need to sweep these fools!!!!

Zo is coming back to. Im not sure if its a good idea for him to be back already but for the first time in months our entire team will be available!

Guest LeVeL

What an embarassment to lose how we lost in Chicago, yesterday we didn't play like #2 seeded Playoff Team. The Heat better stop playing like Jeckyl and Hyde and be more consistant, its the playoffs dam it.

I was so pist off, we got embarrased last night and if they have another night like that we will get manhandled really bad.

Whats up with Wade, he seems scared out there in Chicago only because its his home town. He needs to get over ti and show more intensity. And Shaq playing like a complete Bozo committed so many turnovers and mistakes.

I can just imagine the look in their faces when they entered that locker room after the game.

The Bulls have played great and they remind me of a young Piston team but with more role players. Keep this team a couple of more years together and they will definetely contend.

Guest lyrik

What an embarassment to lose how we lost in Chicago' date=' yesterday we didn't play like #2 seeded Playoff Team. The Heat better stop playing like Jeckyl and Hyde and be more consistant, its the playoffs dam it.

I was so pist off, we got embarrased last night and if they have another night like that we will get manhandled really bad.

Whats up with Wade, he seems scared out there in Chicago only because its his home town. He needs to get over ti and show more intensity. And Shaq playing like a complete Bozo committed so many turnovers and mistakes.

I can just imagine the look in their faces when they entered that locker room after the game.

The Bulls have played great and they remind me of a young Piston team but with more role players. Keep this team a couple of more years together and they will definetely contend.

[/quote']

If I'm not mistaken we have the rights to the 1st pick in the draft from the Knicks...they put together a great little team in Chicago...we just need one real scorer...I hear rumors of Garnett or Jermaine O'Neil already.

They put up a stat last night of the Bulls players and how they are from a winning tradtion...Kirk at Kansas (2 final Fours), Ben Gordon (Duke), Duhon (UConn)...and Andres is an Olympic Gold medalist

Guest swirlundergrounder

What an embarassment to lose how we lost in Chicago, yesterday we didn't play like #2 seeded Playoff Team. The Heat better stop playing like Jeckyl and Hyde and be more consistant, its the playoffs dam it.

If I'm not mistaken we have the rights to the 1st pick in the draft from the Knicks...they put together a great little team in Chicago...we just need one real scorer...I hear rumors of Garnett or Jermaine O'Neil already.

They put up a stat last night of the Bulls players and how they are from a winning tradtion...Kirk at Kansas (2 final Fours), Ben Gordon (Duke), Duhon (UConn)...and Andres is an Olympic Gold medalist

The Heat need to re-adjust their defensive skheme for the next game or they'll go down again!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeaaah!!! Great shot by Kobe to go up 3-1. Great team win!

I HATE THE LAKERS! But you have to admire their resiliancy. That was a great game....

I HATE THE LAKERS!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LeVeL

The Heat need to re-adjust their defensive skheme for the next game or they'll go down again!

And that they have done...

They Play Game 5 Tonight, I say we go for the Kill tonight. The Heat has certaintly looked impressive in the 2nd round.

Detroit should win the Cleveland series but at this moment they are in trouble especially the series being tied the way it is. Big mouth Wallace motivated the Cavaliers even more by making predictions.

As as the Western Conference is concerned Dallas has put the Hammer on the Spurs and man I hope the Clippers make it to the Conference Championship. But its been tough and its pretty hard to make predictions at this moment.

Guest swirlundergrounder

And that they have done...

They Play Game 5 Tonight' date=' I say we go for the Kill tonight. The Heat has certaintly looked impressive in the 2nd round.

Detroit should win the Cleveland series but at this moment they are in trouble especially the series being tied the way it is. Big mouth Wallace motivated the Cavaliers even more by making predictions.

As as the Western Conference is concerned Dallas has put the Hammer on the Spurs and man I hope the Clippers make it to the Conference Championship. But its been tough and its pretty hard to make predictions at this moment.

[/quote']Gotta hand it to the Heat. They made the adjustments they needed and now they can close out tonight which would be good so they can rest up. That Detroit/Cavs series is going the distance!

Guest LeVeL

Gotta hand it to the Heat. They made the adjustments they needed and now they can close out tonight which would be good so they can rest up. That Detroit/Cavs series is going the distance!

They have made it difficult on themselves and yesterday Rasheed sprained his ankle. Richard Hamilton has a messed up ankle too if I was them, I would stop playing around before someone gets injured. It would be nice to see an upset though, I hate the Pistons and if they play the Heat the way like that they been playing the Cavaliers then they will be in trouble next round.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Gotta hand it to the Heat. They made the adjustments they needed and now they can close out tonight which would be good so they can rest up. That Detroit/Cavs series is going the distance!

They have made it difficult on themselves and yesterday Rasheed sprained his ankle. Richard Hamilton has a messed up ankle too if I was them' date=' I would stop playing around before someone gets injured. It would be nice to see an upset though, I hate the Pistons and if they play the Heat the way like that they been playing the Cavaliers then they will be in trouble next round.

[/quote']I hate the Pistons also. I'm rooting for the Heat becuz I've always been a Gary Payton fan and I want to see him win a ring!

Guest LeVeL

Detroit Vs. Heat... here we go again..

The Heat have no excuses this time, we should win the series! Last year we gave away the series, this year things will change.

Guest swirlundergrounder

At least San Antoniol is out of it...The Western Conference finals are going to be fun to watch

Guest tres-b

Huge win for the heat last night and Dwayne Wade barely played. The early offensive fouls called against him were terrible and the flagrant against Posey was a joke.

Nevertheless, Miami 1 Detroit 0

Love it!

On another note, the Gatorade Big Head commercials are creepy, but not as creepy as the McDonalds commercial where the guy wakes up with chicken legs... :P

Guest LeVeL

Miami - 1 ----------------------------- 0 - Detroit

We have drawn blood, time to go for the kill!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

We have drawn blood' date=' time to go for the kill!!

[/quote']Flip Suanders doesn't have what it takes to coach a championship team..Burn Detroit..Burn!!

GO SONICS!!

Guest tres-b

[/quote']Flip Suanders doesn't have what it takes to coach a championship team..Burn Detroit..Burn!!

GO SONICS!!

Your Sonics just brought Detlef Schrempf back as an assistant coach. Maybe they should hire Shawn Kemp to head up the teams Strength and Conditioning...

Guest LeVeL

GO SONICS!!

it has nothing to do with Flip Saunders, Pat Riley and Heat were just too prepared for the Pistons.

The Pistons think this is the same Heat team that they played in the regular season, they need to restructure their game plan.

The Heat shouldn't stop the pressure in Game 2, we have the ability to steal that one too.

Guest swirlundergrounder

GO SONICS!!

it has nothing to do with Flip Saunders, Pat Riley and Heat were just too prepared for the Pistons.

The Pistons think this is the same Heat team that they played in the regular season, they need to restructure their game plan.

The Heat shouldn't stop the pressure in Game 2, we have the ability to steal that one too.

I'm rooting for the Heat also. But IMO the longer the series go's the chances of the Pistons winning improves.

Game 2 is a must win for the Heat! Otherwise the series is going 7 games and game 7 will be played in Detroit... This series has to go 5 games, 6 games tops or the Heat are in trouble..

I say this because the Heat are an old team and Wade plays harder than anyone out on the floor. More risk of injury and fatigue for the Heat...

Guest tres-b

Dwayne Wade only played 27 minutes but could not be stopped when he was in the game. Shaq put in 29 minutes and looked strong.

Game 2 is not a must win but it would be huge...

Riley looks like a genius today. It is great having him patrolling the sideline.