Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NBA Playoffs

Guest trancelator

Guest drlogic

why do the pistons bitch after EVERY call' date=' no matter how blatant the foul? it is annoying to watch.

[/quote']Not as annoying as watching Tim Duncan's eyes blow up like a blow fish whenever he gets called on a foul..

lol

I like Duncan,,,,but you're right!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

I got tickets for Game 3 8)

Fuck the Pistons, we're going to kick their asses back to the Motor City and they can take their fans with them.

Guest swirlundergrounder

why do the pistons bitch after EVERY call, no matter how blatant the foul? it is annoying to watch.

Not as annoying as watching Tim Duncan's eyes blow up like a blow fish whenever he gets called on a foul..

lol

I like Duncan,,,,but you're right!

TIMMY is a hell of a player but he's always complaining..LOL

Guest drlogic

good 4 u, bro! The Arena will be going nuts,,,4 sure!

and yes,,,,fohk "DEEEETROIT,,,,,,,,,,BASKETBALL.........."

I wanna see Shaq give his trade mark "dick-n-nuts"(to the face of the defender) dunks...

Wade making crazy drives to the basket...

Haslem sinking the mid range and snatching rebounds

Posey,JW and Twan raining 3's

and Zo making people pay for taking it to the hole!

If Miami gets a win tonight its over for detroit.Miami isn't Cleveland in where they only had to worry about Lebron.Miami needs another big game from Payton and J Will.

Hopefully the Heat can go into the 4th qt leading so then they can just foul Ben Wallace ;D and see how they like it.

Guest tres-b

In addition to Shaq and Wade getting to sit on the bench for a large part of Game 1, Udonis Haslem had a terrible shooting night. If the two All Stars stay out of foul trouble and Haslem steps up his game, this could be a big night for the Heat. 8)

Guest drlogic

They sure are....It's 'bout frigg'n time!

Now it's Miami's turn to MAN-UP! Strap on a pair! Buckle the fuck up!

Miami played like pure shit yesterday,,,Yet they still managed to cut the lead to 2 points at the end. Miam's play last night reminded me of Game 1 vs. NJ Nets.

Maybe it was too much to ask of Miami to win the first 2 road games @ Detroit? Regardless, Miami got the split which is all they really needed to do anyways,,,,but for the love of God man, they looked like shit yesterday!

I got worried when Shaq took that fall and looked like he broke his neck on Twan's knee. He came back strong after that fall though. Thank goodness!

Props to Detroit for FINALLY showing up!

And the refs again called a shitty game. At the end, they nearly let Miami STEAL the game from Detroit. If Miami would have won last nights game w/ those terrible late calls by the refs last night, then I would be the first to say, Miami STOLE game 2. I hate it when the refs influence the game like that. That's bullshit! Same goes when they seem to be bought and paid for and in Detroits back pocket. It really swells my nuts! Let's hope the refs get their act together!

In closing...Miami did what they needed, which was get the split. They took HOME COURT from Detroit. Let's see if they capitalize on that for the next 2 home games! I HAVE FAITH! Just like we can't rely on Detroit to play as bad as they did in Game 1, NO ONE can rely on Miami playing as bad/flat as they did last night. Did you get that Detroit fans? So, don't start dropping your pants & partake in your circle jerks just yet!

We've got a friggin' great series brewin'.

BOMBACLAT!

RASCLAT!

RESPECT, SOLDIER!!

BIG UP, BIG UP!

JAH,,,,RASTAFARI'D

RELEASE DA' CHAINZ AND USE 'DEM BRAINZ

CHI-CHI MON, SKATTAH!!

DOWN WIT DIS BABYLON SISTEM!

HAIL SILECI-I, KING OF KINGS, LORD OR LORDS, CONQUERING LION OF JUDAH!!!

JAAAAAAAH!!!!!

I have to admit that I didn't read any of that you just posted.. but big props to the HEAT for coming back twice.. especially at the end. I wasn't the least bit worried that D-town would lose.. but it certainly made for great basketball.

All though, nice to know the refs are deaf. wtf :P

Guest drlogic

I have to admit that I didn't read any of that you just posted.. but big props to the HEAT for coming back twice.. especially at the end. I wasn't the least bit worried that D-town would lose.. but it certainly made for great basketball.

All though, nice to know the refs are deaf. wtf :P

Well, you should have been. The HEAT nearly stole that game last night,,,w/ tons of help from the mongolic refs, of course.

Heat can score tonz of points in a relativley short period of time,,,,,,,,Detroit can too.

The refs were terrirble last night.....They let Rip molest Wade all night.....It's as if they wait until Rip Hamilton practially has his dick in Wade's ass before they decide to blow a whistle. He fouls Wade like 5-6 times and finally gets the whistle blown on the 6 time. The ref going deaf @ the end of the game was bullshit also. I had the game TIVO'd and watched a couple plays by Shaq in slow-motion and what I saw was down right offensive. Shaq gets assaulted by 2 or 3 Pistons....literally,,,in slow mo', I see Sheed whack Shaq on the head twice while Prince has a death grip on Shaq's arm and Rip is throwing body-blow/upper cuts,,,,Shaq eventually muscles his way out of it and jump up to shoot the layup and FINALLY, a whistle gets blown, only to have Sheed bitch and complain? AS IF? Sheed would get convicted for 2-5 yrs. in jail in he did the same to any pedestrian on the street.

Regardless, looks like it's gonna be a fun series. I expect Miami to come out BLAZZIN' in Game 3.

These playoffs have been BRILLIANT!

Guest tres-b

In his mind, Sheed has yet to commit a foul in the NBA. He is an incredible talent, but I am so sick of his bitching about every freakin call.

In his mind, Sheed has yet to commit a foul in the NBA. He is an incredible talent, but I am so sick of his bitching about every freakin call.

well no, but its not like he's the ONLY one that bitches all the time.. did you ever watch jordan play? come on now... and kobe is always giving the refs a mouth full.

Guest tres-b

well no, but its not like he's the ONLY one that bitches all the time.. did you ever watch jordan play? come on now... and kobe is always giving the refs a mouth full.

Jordan was never as annoying as Sheed. Plus the best player of all time deserves some leeway.

Kobe is a bitch.

Guest swirlundergrounder

It makes no difference that the Heat came back at the end. The scored 17 points in the span of 1 minute and 47 seconds during the last 3 minutes of the game.

The Pistons controlled the game last night for 3 and a half quarters. The Pistons meltdown in the end is a result of bad coaching! Flip Saunders doesn't have what it takes to get a team to the next level. If that were larry Brown coaching the Pistons last night, the Heat would have never got within 10-12 point of the Pistons...

The end box score does not paint a true picture of how much the Pistons controlled the tempo of the game yesterday...

That comeback by the Heat means nothing since the Pistons and their fool for a coach let them back in the game...

Guest JMT

Sheed set a record for technicals, so id say he bitches more than anyone else.

the refs treated jordan like a little fairy princess, made me sick. the most famous clip of him even shows him blatantly pushing off before taking the shot.

Guest lyrik

Jordan was never as annoying as Sheed. Plus the best player of all time deserves some leeway.

Kobe is a bitch.

I just want to know what the fuck is that thing on Sheeds head...I mean is it a bald spot...silver patch...fungus...WHAT? It scares me, but oddly I'm drawn to it....aaah you see its part of his game the opposing players can't stop looking at it while guarding him.

Guest JMT
I just want to know what the fuck is that thing on Sheeds head...I mean is it a bald spot...silver patch...fungus...WHAT? It scares me, but oddly I'm drawn to it....aaah you see its part of his game the opposing players can't stop looking at it while guarding him.

my buddy calls him "shark bite".

Guest lyrik

he set a record for technicals, so id say he bitches more than anyone else.

the refs treated jordan like a little fairy princess, made me sick. the most famous clip of him even shows him blatantly pushing off before taking the shot.

I hope your not talking about that shot he made on utah...forgot the player...but who cares...Jordan broke that kids ankles on that move...and barely even nudged him...what is everyone going to now start bagging on Jordan...come on.

Guest lyrik

my buddy calls him "shark bite".

SHARK BITE...AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Sweet...I have to use this - fuckin classic.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Tim Duncan is by far the worst complainer out of everyone. He's at least the most irritating to watch complain..

hell of a player though..TIMMY!!

The Pistons meltdown in the end is a result of bad coaching! Flip Saunders doesn't have what it takes to get a team to the next level. If that were larry Brown coaching the Pistons last night' date=' the Heat would have never got within 10-12 point of the Pistons...

[/quote']

yeah Flip sucks.. ::) how are LARRY BROWN'S Knicks doing anywhere there champ?

:-X