Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NBA Playoffs

Guest trancelator

I just want to know what the fuck is that thing on Sheeds head...I mean is it a bald spot...silver patch...fungus...WHAT? It scares me, but oddly I'm drawn to it....aaah you see its part of his game the opposing players can't stop looking at it while guarding him.

LOL I think its a white patch.. like that guy that used to do Talk Soup on E! ..

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

The Pistons meltdown in the end is a result of bad coaching! Flip Saunders doesn't have what it takes to get a team to the next level. If that were larry Brown coaching the Pistons last night, the Heat would have never got within 10-12 point of the Pistons...

yeah Flip sucks.. ::) how are LARRY BROWN'S Knicks doing anywhere there champ?

:-X

Are you kidding me? The Knicks have no where near the talent that the Pistons do. If you think that the Kincks do then you get a bunch of ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)'s

Larry Browns Pistons would have never melted down like that at the end. Larry Browns Pistons wouldn't have let the Heat score more than 75 points last night...

Flip is no where near as good of aa coach as Larry Brown is. How many NBA titles does Flip have? How many Conference Championships does Flip have? How many teams has Flip brought to the NBA finals? How many NCAA championships does Flip have? How many Gold Medals does Flip Saunders have???

ZERO!!! In all the above...! Larry has all of the above...

Big ::) ::) ::) ::) and a :P :P you you Lola...! ;D

Guest tres-b

Flip has done well so far. He installed a new system in Detroit, won more games, but great coaches prove themselves in the playoffs.

Guest drlogic

Flip is a fag

Prince looks like his HIV is rapidly becoming full blown AIDS. He does not look healthy, AT ALL....WHAT'S WRONG W/ HIM?

Rip looks like an anorexic who grows crazy look'n pubes from chin and upper lip.

Sheed looks like someone dropped a white hot bbq briquette on his noggin.

Chauncy got one hell of a set on chompers on him, don't he? Does he play for carrots and lick salt blocks?

Ben can't seem to keep his fingers out of the light socket and seems sharp as a marble.

LOL

Okay,,I'm done!

Guest tres-b

Dont get me wrong, I dont have any well wishes for Detroit, but Flip has done a decent job.

Tayshaun does look like death... :P

Guest lyrik

Dont get me wrong, I dont have any well wishes for Detroit, but Flip has done a decent job.

Tayshaun does look like death... :P

He reminds me of Richard Pryor...in his later years or shortly after the whole base pipe blowing up in his face ordeal.

Guest drlogic

Detroit ain't winning any beauty contests,,,that's 4 sho'!

dem boyz sho' is U-G-L-Y...UGLY!

The NBA, as a whole is pretty much filled w/ freaks of nature which might be better off in a circus or traveling carnival....LOL

Yo Ben,,,GO GET YO' HAIR DID.

Rip, shave dem pubes off yo' face!

Teyshaun, go eat a sammich! You just ain't healthy!

Sheed, yo' teeth so FUCT up, you could eat corn through a picket fence! And do somethin' 'bout that patch!

Chauncy, how in God's name do you manage to keep your lips over those big ass teeth! JEEEZZ,,YOOOZ GOT SUM CHOMPERS, SON!

Flip is a fag

Prince looks like his HIV is rapidly becoming full blown AIDS. He does not look healthy, AT ALL....WHAT'S WRONG W/ HIM?

Rip looks like an anorexic who grows crazy look'n pubes from chin and upper lip.

Chauncy got one hell of a set on chompers on him, don't he? Does he play for carrots and lick salt blocks?

Ben can't seem to keep his fingers out of the light socket and seems sharp as a marble.

LOL

Okay,,I'm done!

wow post of the year there...

typical miami class ::)

Guest drlogic

Flip is a fag

LOL

Okay,,I'm done!

Surry? Pardon?

lol

Ps...CALL 911,,,,,,Someone apparently took off w/ your sense of humor

Are you kidding me? The Knicks have no where near the talent that the Pistons do. If you think that the Kincks do then you get a bunch of ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)'s

Larry Browns Pistons would have never melted down like that at the end. Larry Browns Pistons wouldn't have let the Heat score more than 75 points last night...

Flip is no where near as good of aa coach as Larry Brown is. How many NBA titles does Flip have? How many Conference Championships does Flip have? How many teams has Flip brought to the NBA finals? How many NCAA championships does Flip have? How many Gold Medals does Flip Saunders have???

FLIP SAUNDERS didn't start coaching in the NBA until 1995.

LARRY BROWN started coaching in the NBA in 1984.

Larry has 22 years coaching in the NBA... FLIP has 11 years..

Yep good comparision...

amatuers.

Flip is a fag

LOL

Okay,,I'm done!

Surry? Pardon?

lol

Ps...CALL 911,,,,,,Someone apparently took off w/ your sense of humor

I laugh at everything.. but to say tayshawn prince looks like he has full blown AIDS is a bit much.. i laughed at everything else but that.... he tries to gain weight and he can't.. he has a very high metabolism..

Guest drlogic

He has a very high metabolism? LOL LMMFAO.....

That's like saying "it's not a zit, it's a heat bump" LOL

I'm sorry if the term AIDS or HIV offended you (SERIOUSLY)....I simply meant to imply that the dude looks sick. He's a baller, but he's just MO'FUGLY!

If it's a metabolism problem, then he needs to start eating late and often....Maybe he could walk around w/a feedbag strapped to his face....How funny would that be? Rip wearing that whacked mask and Prince wearing a feedbag....

He has a very high metabolism? LOL LMMFAO.....

That's like saying "it's not a zit, it's a heat bump" LOL

I'm sorry if the term AIDS or HIV offended you (SERIOUSLY)....I simply meant to imply that the dude looks sick. He's a baller, but he's just MO'FUGLY!

If it's a metabolism problem, then he needs to start eating late and often....Maybe he could walk around w/a feedbag strapped to his face....How funny would that be? Rip wearing that whacked mask and Prince wearing a feedbag....

I agree he's a skinny motherfucka and he's definately not the best lookin' baller in the NBA.....

At least he don't look like ET like Sam Cassell...

I'd totally bang Teyshawn's skinny ass over Sam.. LOL

thanks for the apology. I apologize for jumpin' on your shit.

Guest JMT

i like to say he looks more like a crackhead.

i didnt like how he still bitched about the missed T.O. even after they won game. its not like he made the T.O. hand motion, looked like he practically whispered it. you could barely see his mouth move on the replay.

i didnt like how he still bitched about the missed T.O. even after they won game. its not like he made the T.O. hand motion, looked like he practically whispered it. you could barely see his mouth move on the replay.

And the Palace was rockin'... it was wicked loud in there... so i can understand.. but still.. the refs had to know that he was going to call a TO rather take a 5-second violation...

Guest tres-b

You won. STFU an walk off the court...wait, the Pistons never shut up :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

FLIP SAUNDERS didn't start coaching in the NBA until 1995.

LARRY BROWN started coaching in the NBA in 1984.

Larry has 22 years coaching in the NBA... FLIP has 11 years..

Yep good comparision...

amatuers.

Ok..And how many times in a row did the Minnesota Timberwolves make it to the playoffs? 8 times.. And how many times did they loose in the first round? 6 times.

Filp Suanders is the Jerry Sloan of the Eastern Conference...

Guest drlogic

Sam "take me to your leader" Cassell.....

his eyes are on the side of his head,,,like a lizard....He's scary..

as for banging? I'm not really into banging guys...LOL I'm a man(GOD DAMN IT!) and that's just un-natural! I don't care what pseudo-science claims are made any glitter covered, glow stick twirling twinkle toes..... MALARKY! LOL

If you'd actually consider banging either one of those 2, then,,,,,call me crazy,,,,,i'm gonna go out on a limb here as say you're not getting enough atttention? Wanna talk about it? lol

Just kidding....AS ALWAYS!

I'm out...have a great wknd!

I'll part w/ my joke of the day....SHORT AND SWEET!

A cat falls into a pool and a rooster laughs.

Moral of the story:

A wet pussy makes a cock happy!

;D

Guest LeVeL

Too many things went wrong for the Heat yesterday and by the way the Pistons were playing they deserved to play. They out hussled us, out rebounded us and their starting five scored 89 of the points in the game.

The Heat were just out of sync O'Neal an Wade were our only offense. Our Supporting cast was out to lunch yesterday they simply didn't show up to play. One thing I cant stand are the dumb turnovers Wade tends to make when he tries to do flashy shit, the Guy commited 9 turnovers yesterday and for your highest scorer to do that it really hurts the Team overall.

The Heat had a lot of opportunities to cut the Pistons leads but everytime they got close they either did a dumb turnover, 3 second violation, or simply started taking 3 point shots when there is really no need for it.

The Pistons cant stop us when we go to the Paint and I dont understand when we're down by 6 or 5 why dont they drive the ball to the paint instead of posting for the 3 point shot. Antoine Walker has to stop being a sissy and start driving the ball more to the basket.

So in Game 1 our Supporting Cast showed up and made their presence felt but in Game 2 they were nowhere to be found.

The Heat sometimes forget how talented their team is, I for 1 am a believer and I believe we're a better team then the Pistons.

One last thing, why haven't the ref's given Rasheed Wallace a Technical Foul yet, its liek they are afraid to give him a technical, the guy obviously argues each call and confronts the Refs and screams at them. If one of the Heat players does that its an automatic technical foul.

Guest swirlundergrounder

So in Game 1 our Supporting Cast showed up and made their presence felt but in Game 2 they were nowhere to be found.

So what was I saying about this yesterday? When all you guys were bagging on me for critizing the Heat bench?

The Heat bench will make or break it for them. The Heat can't win with just Shaq and Wade alone...

Detroit made the adjustments and burned the Heat last night. Unless players 3 to 8 on that team (wade and Shaq being 1 and 2) show up then this series is going to the Pistons...

Guest LeVeL

Detroit made the adjustments and burned the Heat last night. Unless players 3 to 8 on that team (wade and Shaq being 1 and 2) show up then this series is going to the Pistons...

You see what bothers me is that the Supporting Cast should flourish in these playofss because obviously the Detroit defense is going to double team Wade or Shaq they can pick their poison. In these circumstances the Heat Supporting cast should take it to the hole instead of taking outside shots.

You see these guys get too comfortable and start taking 3 point shots after 3 point shots, they get greedy. Antoine Walker should take it to the hole, so should Payton and Jayson Williams its just a waste. These are guys who have made a career by taking the ball to the paint now suddenly are 3 point shooters and until they make one they wont stop.

its a tremendous backbreaker to the offense...

Sam "take me to your leader" Cassell.....

his eyes are on the side of his head,,,like a lizard....He's scary..

as for banging? I'm not really into banging guys...LOL I'm a man(GOD DAMN IT!) and that's just un-natural! I don't care what pseudo-science claims are made any glitter covered, glow stick twirling twinkle toes..... MALARKY! LOL

If you'd actually consider banging either one of those 2, then,,,,,call me crazy,,,,,i'm gonna go out on a limb here as say you're not getting enough atttention? Wanna talk about it? lol

Just kidding....AS ALWAYS!

I'm out...have a great wknd!

I'll part w/ my joke of the day....SHORT AND SWEET!

A cat falls into a pool and a rooster laughs.

Moral of the story:

A wet pussy makes a cock happy!

;D

LOL trust, i really wouldn't bang either of them.. i was just saying.. if I HAD to bang one, it'd definately be tashawn over ET. LOL

LETS GO PISTONS!

Guest swirlundergrounder

All you people who say thaty Flip Saunders is a good coach, what do you think of him after game 3 of the series?

What a boring game! Flip can't even get his team motivated down the stretch. The Pistons had no sense of urgency in the last 5 minutes of the game and poor clock management...