Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NBA Playoffs

Guest trancelator

Boring game? Yeah right. Anyways Heat played great all around.Good defense and Wade along with Shaq were unstopable.The AAA was going bananas.Got a little worried when Billups hit that three and got within just 1 point.Enjoyed the way Miami just started to foul Ben Wallace hahahahahahaha take some of your own medicine bitches.Shaq made half his FTs and the way he wacked Hamilton was hilarious.Pay back is a bitch.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

The Heat played a great game... except the little slip up there at the end when Detroit came within 1 point.

Lets go Pistons in Game 4 ;D

Pistons won't win another game in this series. Why? Becasue Flip Saunders can't get his guys going.....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Boring game? Yeah right.

As compared to all the other close games won by 5 points or less and the other games played in these playoffs that have been won in OT..

I'd say last nights game was boring....

Why don't you go sit on the 50 yard line at Soldier Field and cry... :'(

Boring game? Yeah right.

As compared to all the other close games won by 5 points or less and the other games played in these playoffs that have been won in OT..

Sonics fan correct?

If it was Seattle in Miami shoes you would not be saying that.

Maybe next year. ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Boring game? Yeah right.

Sonics fan correct?

If it was Seattle in Miami shoes you would not be saying that.

Maybe next year. ;)

The Sonics piss me off. They might not even be in Seattle after this season. They had a good team last year which was on the brink and then they took the team apart. Howard Shultz (Sonics owner and the CEO of Starbucks Coffee) doesn't know shit about basketball..

Guest drlogic

I'm back.......

Hope ya'll had a good wknd and didn't get too discombobulated.

Deeeeeee-Troit.....Basketbaaaaalllllllllll..

Oooops,,,What I meant to say was...

Deeeeeeeee-Wade.........Basketbaaaaaallllllll!

My nigguh? Wuz up wit da' mo'fo' HEAT? Heat play'n sum ball, ain't they?

Shaq and Wade keep stepp'n it up! Wade made some SICK shots. Shaq was Shaq! Heat are gel'n big time! Detroit just has no answer for Miami. Detroit has their runs, but Miami just seems to turn it on, AT WILL!

Miami is just hungrier,,,PERIOD!

Detroit can blame their coach until the cows come home, but they were praising him during the regular season when they were scoring tons more points than under Larry Brown. Now that they're being EXPOSED, they wanna start pointing the finger? C'MON NAW??? PUH-LEEEZ!

Lack of character is how I see it!

Bottom line, they have no answer for Shaq or Wade!

Go CALOR!

Guest tres-b

how about shaq with that fast break in the 2nd quarter....he was like a train

He thought he was back in Otown. I love it!

Guest drlogic

That was awesome......I actually thought he was gonna slam it.....but I was happy w/ the layup!

I love watching the analyst slam the Pistons...They seem so personally offended that Miami is exposing Detroit. They've all been wrong!

The play by play guys have also been entertaining to watch/listen. No one's been rooting for Miami. Granted, things are starting to change now.

If Miami closes this out on Wed. in Detroit, I will be extremely impressed. Miami has won what? The last 9 of 11 playoff games? Can't call it a "fluke"....Unless you're a hater.

Guest LeVeL

I said it from the Beginning of the Series..the Miami Heat are clearly a better team. Detroit never had an answer for D-Wade and O'Neal last year in the Conference Finals and this year with them both healthy they cant stop them.

You can clearly see that the Heat were a better team from the time we beat the New Jersey Nets 4 to 1 when they were the #3 ranked team in the playoffs when everyone was saying that the Nets had our number. Detroit almost couldn't beat the 1 man team of the Cleveland Cavaliers and for the Media and people to actually believe Detroit can manhandle the Two headed monster of D-Wade and O'Neal...please give me a break.

So where is Lola and that Spanky guy, I wanna know what they think of their team. You can clearly see that the Pistons are not going to be the dominant team they once were after this year, look for Ben Wallace to be lost to free agency and for the organization to go a different route which is they will go after offensive players since they obviously dont have too much of a presence in that area. Finally you can see that the Pistons clearly need a Go To Guy they can go too at the end of games, Mister Big Shot I dont think so.

Joe Dumars better look around that locker room and see who he wants to keep because there will clearly be change there.

Lets GO HEAT!

Lets go Detroitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ;D

btw, since you're soo inclined as to where i was.. I've had company in town and am now just checking my e-mails and the boards.. relax cupcake.. my life isn't centered around cooljunkie....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Detroit can blame their coach until the cows come home, but they were praising him during the regular season when they were scoring tons more points than under Larry Brown. Now that they're being EXPOSED, they wanna start pointing the finger? C'MON NAW??? PUH-LEEEZ!

Lack of character is how I see it!

They scored more points during the regular season than they did when they were coached by Larry Brown b-cuz Larry Brown emphasised defense. Flip does not! Flips system has broken down and because of it he can't get his players going!

So yeah you can blame the coach. These same exact players won a title together and went to the finals last year under Larry Brown. Flip just is not as good of a coach as people make him out to be.

That's why he has and never will take a team to the finals!

Guest tres-b

Tonight is HUGE!

With the WCF tied up at 2, tonight would give the Heat(specifically the Diesel)the same rest they got before the Pistons series but a loss puts Detroit right back in it.

Lets go Heat!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Tonight is HUGE!

With the WCF tied up at 2, tonight would give the Heat(specifically the Diesel)the same rest they got before the Pistons series but a loss puts Detroit right back in it.

Lets go Heat!!!

I don't think Detroit will win tonight. I keep saying this and I'll say it again. Flip Saunders can't motivate those guys. If Detroit doesn't 'D-Up' tonight and try to out shot the Heat then the Heat will win.

The Heat need to rest b-cuz whoever comes out of the West will be running and gunning, a style that will not favor the Heat in a long series. The Heat D is not good enough to slow down transistion teams like either the Mavs or the Suns...

But in a half court series the Heat have the advantage... ;D

Guest LeVeL

Tonight is HUGE!

With the WCF tied up at 2' date=' tonight would give the Heat(specifically the Diesel)the same rest they got before the Pistons series but a loss puts Detroit right back in it.

Lets go Heat!!!

[/quote']I don't think Detroit will win tonight. I keep saying this and I'll say it again. Flip Saunders can't motivate those guys. If Detroit doesn't 'D-Up' tonight and try to out shot the Heat then the Heat will win.

The Heat need to rest b-cuz whoever comes out of the West will be running and gunning, a style that will not favor the Heat in a long series. The Heat D is not good enough to slow down transistion teams like either the Mavs or the Suns...

But in a half court series the Heat have the advantage... ;D

Neither the Mavs or the Suns have no answer for the D-Wade or Shaq. Right now the Heat are a better defensive team than both teams.

You can obviously see that neither the Mavs or Suns have no defense, no matter how hard Avery Johnson preaches defense that team cant stop the heats 2 headed monster.

Yes they will give the heat problems dont dont you think we will give them problems too.

Right now we still have to finish it out with Detroit until then we shouldn't pay no mind to the West.

Guest tres-b

The Heat have had all the answers during the playoffs. They know how to finish teams off and I attribute that to Riley's motivation and DWade's lights out play.

Speaking of lights, its time to turn them out on Detroit tonight 8)

Guest lyrik

I'm rooting for the Heat...I think they will close it out tonight...but then again its back in Detroit and the pistons are a good back against the wall team...if the heat close it out I dont think either team from the west can beat them...ya sure the run and gun will most likely mean 2 lop sided vics for a west team against the heat in the finals...but if the Heat go on - it will be the heat in 6 games in the finals...really happy for Wade the kid is stepping up big time.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Heat vs Pistons games 6. 3rd quarter with 4 mins to go in it.

This is the playoff basketball intensity that I said was missing in this series...!

Thank god it's back...!

Guest swirlundergrounder

UH OH...

Series now 3-2 advantage Heat..The pressure is on now... If the Heat don't win game 6..IT'S OVA!!

Yep can't count Detroit out.

Offensive rebounds was once again a big factor that played against Miami.The Heat played good D but...

Another thing,the Heat can not go into the 4th qt trailing.All the Pistons will just foul Shaq.

Miami will win it here @ home 8)

the first heat game i watch all season ( i hate watchin sports except for the dolphins)

im bandwagon every other miami team

what was that shit

thats what we pay shaq all that money for to not score and foul

thank god our defense was really good but turnovers killed us

plus the heat not makin free throws and takin low percentage shots esp from way downtown..

u wont win like that

pressure on heat now.... if they cant win in miami they are in serious trouble

detroit is good enough to come back and win this series