NBA Playoffs

Guest trancelator

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

It will be interesting tonight....

What teams show up...the Pistons of the regular season with their stifling defense and the ability to score points, or the Pistons of the Playoffs that are inconsistent and throw more bricks than a chimney repair guy....

On the Miami side, will the Heat of the regular season, also with their inconsistent play and egos getting in the way or the unselfish, team mentality that has taken them this far in the playoffs?

WE will see....but I would love to see a game where both teams actually show up to play....I don't think there has been a game like that so far this series

You know that both teams are going to bring it tonight!!

Congrats to the Miami Heat... Detroit couldn't BUY a damn bucket tonight... We had open shots.. they just didn't drop...

Anyone that personally knows me is aware i'm a big Heat fan.. except when they play my home team - DETROIT.

I sincerely hope the Heat bring home a championship. We all ready have a few rings and its an unbelievable feeling - one of PRIDE when YOUR team brings home the title.

The Heat are playing tough and making crucial shots. I have no doubt they will win the title.

GOOD LUCK GUYS :D I"ll be cheering for ya. Detroit always has next year (again!).

;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

I TOLD YOU SO ALL YOU DETROIT PISTONS LOVERS!!!!

TOLD YOU FLIP SAUNDERS CAN'T GET HIS TEAM GOING!!

Flip had the Team going... he's not on the court taking the shot.. um daaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Flip gave the team PLENTY of open shots... the set plays we had gave us more than enough of open shots.. the ball just didn't drop. That has nothing to do with Flip... When you only shoot 29-30% from the floor.. you have problems.

Its your first trip to the Finals... Detroit just won in 2004... Like i said i wish the Heat the best...

Note to self - do not come to CJ to talk sports.... like 3 people have a clue of whats going on. lol

Guest TigerClaw

Miami Heat for the first time ever, Are going to the NBA Finals, Its an exciting time to live in South Florida. :)

very cool. Congrats to the Heat..... Shaq def was a diff person this game. he was a runaway train....... he did it all... and Williams was just silly.. 10/12 :o

really glad mostly for the Heat fans, Micky Arrison and ZO cuz they have dealt with all the heartbreak over the years esp with all those losses to the Knicks in the late 90's in the playoffs.....

Miami Heat for the first time ever, Are going to the NBA Finals, Its an exciting time to live in South Florida. :)

It feels like 1997.. the year i moved down... the year the Marlins brought home the title...

i watched a lot of games that season shockin enough. went to a ton of fish games...... that was awesome...... only time i ever got choked up watchin sports ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Flip had the Team going... he's not on the court taking the shot.. um daaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

. the ball just didn't drop. That has nothing to do with Flip... When you only shoot 29-30% from the floor.. you have problems.

When one player only hits 30% of his shots, he is the one with the problem. When the team shoots 30% as a whole, that's a coaching problem!!