Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mylo @ The District (Design District) May 6th

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Civs

Sorry guys no guest list. It's only $12. Won't break the bank and drinks are $6-$8. this is way cheaper than what you would pay at a place like Space. so come out and support so The District can keep bringing great acts at great prices.

hope to c a few CJers there ;D

Guest Marina22

Who's going? We are thinking of going tonight kinda last minute. I assume you pay at the door and does anyone know what time he goes on? Hope to see you guys there!

Guest Major

what's the address?

Address por favor!

35 NE 40th street, Miami. across the street from Grass in the 'Design District'

Guest Major

either this or cafeteria.... ;D

Have a careful consideration? Mylo's first time in Miami ;)

Guest lil_liz

Heard Mylo on Friday night here after my bf was raving about him being his fave producer. Place was rockin, Mylo played really awesome tracks but his DJ skills need to be tweaked. However it was a great night.

Guest Marina22

Unfortunately, I got out of work too late so I was unable to go. :'( How was it people? Details, comments, tracks, I'll take whatever you got!

Guest Major

Unfortunately, I got out of work too late so I was unable to go. :'( How was it people? Details, comments, tracks, I'll take whatever you got!

They call him"The savior of dance" why? because he produces radio friendly commercial dance music that hits the airwaves, and that's exactly what he played for 1 1/2hr i was there. The place was packed,he was having fun... most people were well into what he was doing,when he dropped "Pressure" the place went ballistic.

He's on tour to destroy rock & roll and make a splash on this side of the pond.

Watch Out!!

opening/closing dj was HORRIBLE.

i was very excited to see mylo...

his set started good, lot of energy, but that was it. after he dropped pressure (about halfway through)....well....the pressure dropped. booooring.

district is a pretty cool venue. crowd was weird. dirty indie rockers everywhere, felt like was in a killers video. the problem with outdoor venues (that get packed) is that of course, everybody sweats. and when dirty indie rockers sweat, it can get pretty funky (and it did).

had fun though, it's all about who you're with. ;D