Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shine on you craaaaaaaaaazy diamond

ryan2772

what a great night. great tunes, great vibe, place was packed! thanks again talmage and jon and the rest of the people at shine, it's been amazing, you all should be very proud of what you've done in the past few months. shine was for so many reasons my favorite club in mia, and i feel privileged to have been a part of it. see you soon i'm sure. ;D

Guest Marina22

Only my second time at Shine but I had a really great time. Saw the pool for a bit which was nice and got to meet all you guys. Thanks to Talmage once again and thanks Jimmy. Sara and Ryan, you guys are great if not I wouldn't have gotten on the box with Sara ;) Armand ended earlier than I expected though, what was up with that? Oh well, it doesn't matter when you are a drunk bitch. ;D

It's pretty sad to see that Shine is closing. I've only been there once for Satoshii. And frankly, it was a memorable experience. It's probably my favorite venue in Miami. I like the low ceilings, the intimate feel, the position of the DJ booth, the wood dancefloor, and the pool area, which is perfect for when you want to relax and get away from the madness.

Guest pod

Upgrade needed:

Ozone depleting, bone-chilling blizzard blaster for an AC unit. I wanna see snowflakes and girls leery of wearing white T-shirts.

I've got a hookup for Freon, none of this greenie R-143 crap you liberal twats like to use in your ACs.

Guest Civs

Vibe was great. The only thing was that AVH didn't get on until 1:30. Unfortunately, i only caught about 45 minutes of his set. AVH brought out peeps, yet it never got truly packed which is good to keep cool air flowing through out. Plenty of room on the dance floor. Can't wait for the re-opening of Shine. Love their sound system.

Guest mp3some

Upgrade needed:

Ozone depleting, bone-chilling blizzard blaster for an AC unit. I wanna see snowflakes and girls leery of wearing white T-shirts.

I've got a hookup for Freon, none of this greenie R-143 crap you liberal twats like to use in your ACs.

I hear you on that one..... Def wanna see the girls w high beams standing under the vents! lol :P

MAD hot in there when it gets busy.......

but i must say R143 actually works pretty well....... :D

Its all about a decent unit and the distribution of the outlets..... not the gas. ;)

Guest Stealth

Shine has a pretty good sound system. left before AVH spun, and went to Cafeteria for Connected. When I was there at Cafeteria, they had some damn good tunes playing. I'm surprised more of you CJers weren't there.

Guest Devilicious

Many thanks to my dear CJ friends who came to show love and support Saturday night! My bar was busy all night and as usual your generosity and energy was greatly appreciated.

~Talmage

Guest Diabolique

Many thanks to my dear CJ friends who came to show love and support Saturday night! My bar was busy all night and as usual your generosity and energy was greatly appreciated.

~Talmage

so..um...what's next for you? you can list all of us as references. ;D