Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fighting on eeeeeeeeeeee!!!

My bf says he thinks he could seriously kick some ass while rolling but I think I am just waaaaay too happy and peaceful to even get someone's back when I roll. Nevermind starting shit with someone! Whaddya think fellow rollers???

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

Originally posted by foxylady69:

My bf says he thinks he could seriously kick some ass while rolling but I think I am just waaaaay too happy and peaceful to even get someone's back when I roll. Nevermind starting shit with someone! Whaddya think fellow rollers???

THE ONLY THING I THINK ABOUT WHILE IM ROLLING IS DANCING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME. MAYBE HES DOING COKE INSTEAD OF XTC

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I think what he really means is that he COULD fight well if he had to b/c of being so in touch with his body, etc., while rolling. But I honestly think that I just would never be able to do it, even if someone started w/ me.

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

I, personally, don't understand that myself but I do know someone who also has the capacity to get aggressive while rolling. I always thought it was becuase he mixes alcohol with the MDMA. Maybe your BF does too? I know alcohol is a depressant but some people are violent or agressive drunks. I don't know...just a though. cwm9.gif

I have seen my buddy fight someone on E. It was over his girlfriend and another guy. He was getting so emotional over the whole situation he just didn't know what to do. Finally he just went after the guy who was hitting on his gf. It wasn't really anger, more of just emotionals exploding and he couldn't handle them.

------------------

I took the red pill, then i took the blue pill, then the yellow, then the red. And followed the bunny into the hole to never see a single soul.

oh ya, hehee, we were in country bar so there wasn't any good tunes play. Guess he couldn't vent by dancing.

------------------

I took the red pill, then i took the blue pill, then the yellow, then the red. And followed the bunny into the hole to never see a single soul.