Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crazy stories about e........

i just want to hear any weird experiences u or any friends had. well anyway one time me and my boy were at the tunnel when j.v. was there and he was so messed up that he said he looked at me and i was standing on the box dancing and he though that i had a racketball racket with those goggles they wear and a coboy hat on. this i seriously a true story.

cwm41.gif

I don't have any real good ones. One time we had a little roll party at my apartment and my boyfriend realized he hadn't seen me in a while, he went into our bedroom and found about a whole bad of blowpops half eaten and ground into the carpet, opened the closet and I was in there with every article of clothing he owned on my body, standing in a bucket of hot water playing with my glowsticks. I must have looked like a total jackass. Not as dumb as the time I was running around in my other roomates dinosaur sheets and.... I won't even get into that night. cwm25.gif

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

This New Year's Eve we had the most amazing rolls I've had in years. I took the second one while I was still peaking on the first. I don't know if there was acid or PCP or what in them but I was buggin the fuck out!

I don't remember this at all, but my boyfriend says he came in the living room and I was laying on the futon, rubbing the pillows. He asked me "What the hell are you doing?" I looked up at him and said I was snuggling with the cat and our friend who was over. "Umm... but they're not in the room." I looked around and saw that I was alone. I looked back up at my boyfriend, smiled, hugged the pillow, and said "I'm snugglin!"

All in all it was a good night.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

cwm2.gif One time I was at Factory and I thought everyone knew something I didn't, but I kept it to myself...then I started buggin' to myself because I saw them all with big glasses on...then I asked my friend where everyone was goin???? He was like what tha????? For some reason I thought everyone was evacuating the Factory or something and I didn't hear about it. I told my boy this and he nearly dropped dead laughing...then I snapped out of it...wierd ass shit I tell ya cwm27.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

i was at Factory for JP's birthday and i took my last pill at like 830AM.. and i went to the dance floor and it turned into fear and loathing..

everybody had lizard heads with whiskers or they looked real old and beaten up..

i was freaked the fuck out..

another time i was sitting on a speaker and having a conversation with my friend, and i kind of came out of it and realized that there was nobody there!!

these r sum funny stories. one time i was at a the factory and me and my roomie were sittin on the speakers and then he went to the bathroom. i was so wrecked i thought he was still there so i looked at him (even though there was no one there) and said "what did u say" and i heard him say "yo if i have to tell u again i will yell at u" and i was like "ok, ok" then a sec later he came back from the bathroom and i was like "yo why u gonna yell at me" and he said " i was at the bathroom, why would i yell at u" and i was like "oh i thought u were here" and he said "nope, i was in the bathroom" lol funny shit huh cwm32.gif

------------------

"mess with the best...die like the rest"

This isnt my craziest E story but it is one of my favorite rollz. It happened last winter when we got hit up with like 2 feet of snow. Some friends and I had pills but the roads where too fucked to drive down to the club. We ended up sled riding from 10:00 to 3:00 in the morning.