Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welp Im outta action..... :( wont see u guys for a while....

Bling

I know i bitch a lot about being sick but this time i apparently am reallllllllllly sick

i have STREP THROAT... (guess from all my makin out ::))

if i still feel shitty this time next week then they need new antibiotic cuz it might be worse then strep. lovely.....

all my partying has run me down and ive become super susceptible to shit like this

so this weekend everyone have fun i cant leave my bed . i just hope to be well enough to see chuck love next fri

im gonna go die now.... bye

time to catch up on xbox games..... read....... and sleep :P

Guest lyrik

Whats wrong with you? You need to hang with me more...I'll make a man outta you boy! I can't remember the last time I actually got truly sick...

you know what I think...you are willing yourself to get sick...you need stop waiting for yourself to catch something...and suck it up son!

Smudge...don't worry I think Blue is wheel chair friendly...we'll cart your sorry sick ass through the door.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Go to Walgreens and get a bottle of Zinc tablets. Don't chew on them just leave them in your mouth and suck on them. Zinc is a heavy mineral so it might upset your stomach a little bit. But I guarantee that it will make your throat feel so much better. Then you will be able to talk and eat. And that's worth having a slight stomach ache.

Guest lyrik

Go to Walgreens and get a bottle of Zinc tablets. Don't chew on them just leave them in your mouth and suck on them. Zinc is a heavy mineral so it might upset your stomach a little bit. But I guarantee that it will make your throat feel so much better. Then you will be able to talk and eat. And that's worth having a slight stomach ache.

that and get that airborne stuff too...knocks shit the fuck out.

Guest swirlundergrounder

That Airborne stuff is a myth according to a story that Dateline NBC did on it...

yeah they said i got pus in my adnoids (nose) and right tonsil how lovely lol .. i cant swallow even water........ he said put vaseline in my nose cuz for some reason i got a nose bleed since my nose is super try so he coterized my nose to stop the bleeding..... . he put a little camera up there and everything after numbing my nose and throat with this super powerful steroid nose spray......

ill tell my sister to go get em for me....... ..... ;D

Guest lyrik

That Airborne stuff is a myth according to a story that Dateline NBC did on it...

really..everyone I know swears by it...I myself very rarely take any medication when or if I get sick...I believe in the power of sucking it up and willing myself to feel better...just like placebos and stuff like that...somehow it works even though there is no direct medicinal qualities

Guest swirlundergrounder

ill tell my sister to go get em for me....... ..... ;D

Telling you they work wonders. I had strep about 6 years ago and I went 2 days w/o eating or drinking anything. Miserable. Then someone recomended the Zinc tablets and I was eating and drinking within a couple of hours. The zinc will twist your stomach a little bit though...

Guest rollyp66

im on antibiotics so now i cant . but if i wasnt id prolly be doin straight jack.... thats what coworkers told me

crap feels like my throat is closing up wtffffff :-\ :-X :-\ :-X

shot of whiskey in some hot tea does the trick

bling the only thing that will stop your strep throat is levaqul, liviquil, however the f u spell it...i dont have the bottle anymore or else i would be able to tell u exactly the name of it...u need a prescription for it...its the best there is...it comes in 700mg antibiotic pills...it will cure u in 2 days max, but they give u 10 pills, u take 1 a day till its gonne.

i had 2 severe cases of strep throat in less than 5 months, that's the only thing that resolved my problem...tea n all that won't do u any good in my opinion...if its severe as you seem to say it is

check w/ your doc or local clinic, even w/ insurance it will cost u around 70-80 bucks, but it works

Guest Slide On The Ice

Blingaling, are you copying me getting sick like this? You're just jealous because I have the hot CJ honeys over here taking care of me, making me chicken soup, giving me my meds, rubbing my aches and pains, ect. You knew that getting sick has its perks. Go on, admit it. ;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

your jedi mind tricks wont work on me (cough cough) ugh i feel like shit

They didn't work on the hot CJ honeys either, to be honest. That's because they're probably Toydarians in disguise. ???

Guest ShampooBabe

blingslide.jpg

is there only one company that makes those ice bags???

when i go to the drugstore, thats the only one they have, the one with blue stars.... i was just wondering...