Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PAOLO MOJO ** FRIDAY MAY 12 ** SOBE LIVE!

Guest musicalmissionary

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Major

"One of the brightest stars of the future. Destined for great things." Sasha

"Paolo Mojo is one of the most talented new DJs; he's a man you'll be hearing a lot more from." John Digweed

"I think (Paolo's) is one of the best demo cds i have heard in a long time." Danny Tenaglia

"A future star of dance.... Possessing a unique sound and we think... a unique talent" Pete Tong

"He is constantly pushing and finding quality house music. One of the best new DJs for sure." Hernan Cattaneo

These are just some of the words that have been said about Paolo Mojo by the scenes elite.

This will be a night of underground at its finest,that this city so desperately needs. If you are a music enthusiast,you should find yourself at this event.

Excellent booking David and all involved.

Guest musicalmissionary

This will be a night of underground at its finest,that this city so desperately needs. If you are a music enthusiast,you should find yourself at this event.

You got that right... let's just hope the kiddies don't get spooked by the "u" word.

I can't get enough of these Balance CD's... both of them. Everything from Buzzin' Fly style deep grooves to some proper techno, tribal, and funky beats all mixed masterfully with just the right amount of vocals. It's been a while since I had a CD I could just listen to over and over and wish I could hear all the tracks in a club. I might be biased, but I can't wait to hear Paolo Mojo rock that Dynacord system.

Guest coach

THEY CALL ME THE BUMPER

BUMP ;)

I bet you had that nickname before you started posting on CJ!

Guest Justin Johnson

Had the chance to hear a little of him at WMC for Resident Advisor. Niiiiiice stuff! Lookin' forward to this! Excellent booking! :D

Guest musicalmissionary

his kiss 100 set from last week is wicked..

April 23rd, 2006 - John Digweed + Paolo Mojo

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u24ua8

Much appreciated Alex. Downloading now...

Paolo's been on fire promoting this Balance release which is WOW in it's own right. I can't wait to hear what he gives us here in Miami.

Guest musicalmissionary

Just got an email from his agent stating:

"Paolo has requested that he plays for more than two hours. So please slot him for longer if possible. 4 hours is ideal. Also, Paolo needs about 20 minutes to set up his peavey sampler..."

Sounds like he's got some tricks up his sleave.

Guest bronzie

"Paolo has requested that he plays for more than two hours. So please slot him for longer if possible. 4 hours is ideal. Also, Paolo needs about 20 minutes to set up his peavey sampler..."

Great to watch live! He's playing nyc tomorrow night at Avalon. The booth there is like the starship enterprise or a cadillac, whichever you prefer.

SoBe Live is a sick venue for him to be playing, def. a not miss!!

Guest musicalmissionary

$10 Advance Tickets now on sale at Grooveman (1543 Washington Ave.)

Great to watch live! He's playing nyc tomorrow night at Avalon. The booth there is like the starship enterprise or a cadillac, whichever you prefer.

SoBe Live is a sick venue for him to be playing, def. a not miss!!

I'm pretty sure i'll be there at Avalon for this. There isn't much that will get me out there but Mojo is one of them. He was great at Sol a few months ago.

Guest Clubhopper11

When he opened for Sasha last year at Crobar (Back Door Bambi), I rocked the house. Def looking forward to this. 8)

Guest Miss_Digital

I just posted a Paolo Mojo set on my site from Radio BIS. It's fuckin phenomenal > click here

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt

Guest Major

I just posted a Paolo Mojo set on my site from Radio BIS. It's fuckin phenomenal > click here

Exactly how a mix should be - Best set i've heard in ages.

You can see why all the big jocks are raving about him.

Cheers Dave!

Guest musicalmissionary

Just posted another set... Paolo Mojo and Nic Fanciulli on Proton Radio... check it > here