Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PAOLO MOJO ** FRIDAY MAY 12 ** SOBE LIVE!

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest musicalmissionary

I think Jessica deserves some credit too for sacrificing her time and hanging around out front all night

amentothat

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ANARCHYP

I think Jessica deserves some credit too for sacrificing her time and hanging around out front all night

amentothat

Jessica deserves more than just credit..a very big thankyou to Jessica for her patients and help through out the entire evening

Guest Cosmigonon

Yeah, mad props to David, Rafi, Johhny and Sami, who I hadn't seen in more than 2 years. Great party and nice closing set by Rafi. I went with some friends who had never heard Paolo, and were amazed by his music... :D

Guest musicalmissionary

yea Pedro was on fire!!!!!!!!

oh yeah... and i'll have Pedro's set posted on my site within a day or two ;)

nice to hear, he certainly left a massive impression, hope to see him at other parties :)

you realize pedro is the guy that was playing with kelvin that sunday evening we had our private jam session at shine right....

Guest bootstah

yea Pedro was on fire!!!!!!!!

oh yeah... and i'll have Pedro's set posted on my site within a day or two ;)

nice to hear, he certainly left a massive impression, hope to see him at other parties :)

you realize pedro is the guy that was playing with kelvin that sunday evening we had our private jam session at shine right....

yes Dave I do, and somehow I recall you telling me that once again on friday night :) Thanks for hooking us girlies up with everything, your party was a blast :) hehehe hope to get the pics soon ;)

Guest musicalmissionary

thanks for a fun night. hopefully see you all sooner rather than later...... paolo x :)

Workin on it... ;)