Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Bling "Lets be negative" thread

Guest lulamishka

LOL @ adam & pod

What about what I posted? Any comments on that? ;D

Bling doesn't need pussy. He needs a hug.

Michelle, you could do that at least.

You want my opinion? A hug isn't going to help Bling. If you think he needs a hug, why don't you hug him, in that case?

Bling needs more help than a hug or a woman can give him. Try to be funny all you want. I'm not being funny right now.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ adam & pod

You want my opinion? A hug isn't going to help Bling. If you think he needs a hug, why don't you hug him, in that case?

Bling needs more help than a hug or a woman can give him. Try to be funny all you want. I'm not being funny right now.

nah i need a woman :) i wont bs that ....and a place closer to my job >:(

Guest Miss_Digital

^ Bling is Jewish, not Moslem.

NOT true ALL men need pussy

except gays

Guest Slide On The Ice

^ Bling is Jewish, not Moslem.

NOT true ALL men need pussy

except gays

Pussy is a great addition to the package, but what men need is love. Well, maybe I'm just speaking for myself.

Guest Slide On The Ice

LOL @ adam & pod

I'll give him a manly hug when I see him. I wasn't entirely trying to be funny Michelle, you don't know me well at all. There was more to my comment than your percieved, I think. Maybe I read your comment wrong, but you seem upset by what you think I'm trying to say. Give me some credit, there is more to me than jokes.

Guest lulamishka

LOL @ adam & pod

nah i need a woman :) i wont bs that ....and a place closer to my job >:(

Bling, a woman isn't going to solve your problems. Getting laid will only temporarily solve them. You have issues within yourself that you need to settle before you'll ever have a committed relationship with a woman. Which is something that you desperately want, from reading your posts..

And with that, I'm done ranting about this for today.

The constructive criticism that people tell you fall on deaf ears. And more and more I think you continue your ranting just to call attention to yourself.

The change is up to you.

Guest Electric Eel

I'll i'm going to say is in order for someone to love you, you need to love yourself first.

Guest swirlundergrounder

ATTN EVERYONE..I HAVE THE CURE FOR BLING'S NEGATIVITY....SEE BELOW..

..princess.leia.lg.jpg

I think if theyt put out another Star Wars flick... that's all any of you would hear about from him for a few months..LOL

its not so much the weekdays that it bugs me cuz im workin and commuting so im doin my thing.. when weekends come up and i dont go out to a club or what have u t.. it sucks .. cuz then ur like shit i have nothing to do :( blah

its the mindless mundanity of doin the same shit week in and week out that has done this

Guest Slide On The Ice

only if they bring back the old cast... (sans Obi Wan) :'(

cuz the new cast sucked donkey balls

Sorry bud but I don't agree. I loved the prequels. They rocked my imagination big time.

Guest swirlundergrounder

its not so much the weekdays that it bugs me cuz im workin and commuting so im doin my thing.. when weekends come up and i dont go out to a club or what have u t.. it sucks .. cuz then ur like shit i have nothing to do :( blah

its the mindless mundanity of doin the same shit week in and week out that has done this

Going out to clubs all the time can be depressing....even though you think you're going to have a good time.

Sorry bud but I don't agree. I loved the prequels. They rocked my imagination big time.

that only applies to revenge of sith for me ;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

that only applies to revenge of sith for me ;D

You didn't like Attack of the Clones either?

Guest ramon

take up a new hobby there is more to life than sex drugs (tea) and rock n roll (techno) in my case. :P

Guest Miss_Digital

I'll i'm going to say is in order for someone to love you, you need to love yourself first.

thank you

Guest Miss_Digital

take up a new hobby there is more to life than sex drugs (tea) and rock n roll (techno) in my case. :P

earl greys tea! :)

Guest Slide On The Ice

I've been sick for weeks and I've been drinking gallons of tea and I haven't been feeling any better. Can someone tell me why you're supposed to drink tea when you're sick?

Guest Slide On The Ice

^ I'm taking vitamins as of yesterday, vitamin B and C, for energy and immunity, and Niacin.

Guest XSweetnessX

Girls want a stable guy. A stable guy who grabs the back of their hair, bends them over, and makes them see Jesus. Or Mohammed, in your case.

LMAO...renzo...you are so omigosh ;D ;)

danny, i've told you millions of times that there is more to life than clubs. Take a dancing course, write more poetry, hell become a dj (everyone seems to be doing it), or simply invent something. I care about you but this level of self-pity is not appealing. Yes, having a gf will make your life better(in some cases) but before you can be happy with anyone you must first be happy with yourself. Hope this helps buddy

:)

Guest Adam Singer

hell become a dj (everyone seems to be doing it)

who cares about dj'ing...learn to compose music, that is the real challenge (imo)

Guest XSweetnessX

hell become a dj (everyone seems to be doing it)

who cares about dj'ing...learn to compose music, that is the real challenge (imo)

8)

hey! i said dj...but if he wants to "compose" he can do that too

:)