Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Bling "Lets be negative" thread

Guest ILLMATIC

bling when u coming out to the la fitness in sunset w/ us...it'll make u feel a whole better

I have told him to hit Porky's but he probably hasn't even joined.

D all seriousness if you need someone to talk off the record hit me up on AIM or call me. I am usually good at giving people personal advice and I always keep my client to patient confidentiality.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShampooBabe

danny, i understand your pain, sadly, almost nobody wants to hear your miseries, leave that for friends that are very close to you (like me). Everybody has problems, diverse intensities, but we all have worries. When you post this, you are only reminding people of negative stuff, and it just seen that you are constantly calling for attention or pitty, and people tend to feel that u are obnoxious... try to understand. And yeah, girls like sensitive guys, but girls get scare if u are emotionally unsteable, thats not a good sign if u depressed and sick all the time, and is unrealistic to think that one person is gonna solve all your problems, that something even I have to face time to time. Dont look for for free advices here, its bad idea to ventilate all your problems here. If u wana talk, talk to me, call me, u know my number, send me messages, u know we support each other....