Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ive had enough...

Bling...

GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

For real, how many people have to give you advice, tell you your great, give you different perspectives to see things, etc...before you wise up, grow up and get on with life.

Thats the last of the advice from me. You know I luff you and want only the best for you, but all of this self-loathing is ridiculous. Now man up, put a smile on your face, write some poetry and get a hobby that gets you out of the house and away from the clubs.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

The bitch squad has spoken so it must be true. ;)

Maybe if one of you would just freaking have sex with him, it would give us ALL a break.

(Yeah, so I'm a dead man. It was still funny.)

Guest Electric Eel

Maybe if one of you would just freaking have sex with him, it would give us ALL a break.

(Yeah, so I'm a dead man. It was still funny.)

we're the bitch squad not the whore squad

Guest Adam Singer

hey lay off bling, he is good people and supports ALL of our local artists - we need more people in the world like bling, i say!

hey lay off bling, he is good people and supports ALL of our local artists - we need more people in the world like bling, i say!

Nobody here is being mean....well, maybe Coach is....its called the truth and its what we have all been telling him but he doesnt want to listen. Sometimes you have to be direct...

Guest ramon

you all need like a monthly newsletter.

im sure it would be better than some of the spam i get in my inbox

Guest Miss_Digital

i live by the "just let it go" philosophy

any trauma drama in your "just let it go"

negative influences break yourself from and "just let it go"

a girl doesn't like you "just let it go"

anger "just let it go"

sadness "just let it go"

Guest web_norah

i agree.

Guest klit

I've never met bling before so always felt commenting on here about him would be a bit of a shady thing to do, but seriously these threads were enough just about as soon as they started. Now 3/4 of the threads he posts I don't open cause I expect a downer thread. I come on here for club news, silly junkie talk, and for music stuff. Definately not for downer threads. Start an online journal and post these things if you want to express yourself publicly, but I think here is the wrong place.

No offense bling I just think you make things worse off for yourself with these threads.

Guest pod

This has nothing to do with Bling supporting local DJs.

It's about how the girls see him posting every little detail of his life.

I think Bling Blong is good people, but I do wish he would let life's little problems slide off him like water off a duck's back.

Guest Devilicious

Nobody here is being mean....well, maybe Coach is....its called the truth and its what we have all been telling him but he doesnt want to listen. Sometimes you have to be direct...

exactly, we all like danny and that is why we have tried to help him by giving him advice and our opinions (when he asks for them).... thing is you can only repeat yourself so many times :-\

bling knows we're pulling for him.

Guest rhythmburn

blingster....take every positive thing that anyone has ever told you and ACT on these suggestions (if you want to change) i think a lot of people have given you some positive feedback about changes you make in your life hopefully for the better!!!! c'mon now dude....people here are pulling for you so i think it is time to make things happen for yourself =)

Guest coach

you all need like a monthly newsletter.

im sure it would be better than some of the spam i get in my inbox

+3.

Guest Adam Singer

leave the poor guy alone, if he wants to post stuff publically on an online forum for the world to see let him...you dont *have* to read it

gosh, maybe myspace is the same way, and i shouldnt talk shit about that...

then again bling isn't invading our pop culture like HPV through a frathouse...

Guest pod

Argh.

No one's begrudging him the right to vent like he is. What I think the original complaint is, is that it gets repetitive after awhile, i.e same thing over and over.

Kind of like your Myspace rants this week. ;D