Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ive had enough...

Smudge I'm gonna kick your friggin ass...how bout that bitch!

Can you SMELL what the BLING is cooking!!!!!!!!

Block1.jpg

LMAO if i had that body i wouldnt be writing shit like this..

damn wwe needs the rock back ;D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Adam Singer

Bacpackers smell funny.

If you're gonna travel' date=' do it in style. Bust out the AmEx Platinum and go to town.

[/quote']Bust out your Visa card and make a commercial for them that go's like this...

New luggage for a month long trip.......$400

New wardrobe to make you look slick...$4000

Round trip tickets to your relaxing destination..$1300...

30 days and 30 nights in the 'Red Light' district in Amsterdam with a trio of Euro Babes to help break you out of your funk.....

[move].......PRICELESS!!!![/move]

Visa..It's everywhere you want to be ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now that's a money maker, depression breaker of a commercial right there!!

Damm man.. Sometimes I wish I went into advertising...LOL

been there, done that ...except found the euro babes after i got there ;)

Guest Miss_Digital

Personally, if I was in a funk, I'd hit the road for a few weeks. Bling, didn't you say you've never been out of the country? Or was it you've never been out of the State of Florida? Summer is almost upon us and Europe's high season will be in full swing, filled with backpacking beauties from around the world. College grads, Grad school grads, as well as everyone else going on vacation. Learn about other cultures, see the sights, gain some perspective, hell, even make a pit stop in Ibiza for a few days. Europe is amazing during the summer months and it will sure as hell take your mind off your troubles.

Anyway, that's what I'd do. Not giving advice, just saying. :P

not just bling that sounds fun

thats something would wanna do

Guest Miss_Digital

and don't look at cooljunkie while you're there.

thats sounds like a DARE to ME!!!

I DARE YOU! ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

Amen to this thread. bling you know I love you, but this is just getting ridiculous.

ITS OK IM WRITING IN MY MYSPACE BLOG AGAIN FOR THE ONE PERSON THAT READS THAT... so im goin off big time in that not like it matters cuz no one reads it

writing something that no one reads is like a dj having no one dancing .. its pointless

Guest rhythmburn

ITS OK IM WRITING IN MY MYSPACE BLOG AGAIN FOR THE ONE PERSON THAT READS THAT... so im goin off big time in that not like it matters cuz no one reads it

writing something that no one reads is like a dj having no one dancing .. its pointless

not true about dj with no one dancing.... can still be a 'release' for the dj and a 'release' for the writer with no readers

Guest macboy

Tell that to the millions of people that keep a diary. ::)

Guest Spankmeister

Smudge I'm gonna kick your friggin ass...how bout that bitch!

Can you SMELL what the BLING is cooking!!!!!!!!

Block1.jpg

LMAO if i had that body i wouldnt be writing shit like this..

damn wwe needs the rock back ;D

Bling, you know that I really do like ya as a person, the limited time I have spent with you has been all good...:)

But your comment above brings to focus the exact issue....

It is not physicality that attracts someone, it is personality...you can look at 'average' looking guys and they seem to get really hot women and you ask yourself 'WHY?'...well, the answer is confidence...

You say that you are just yourself and you won't apologize for it...which seems like a great statement...but what if just 'being yourself' is flawed? We can all change, and we all need to change.

Every single one of us here on CJ has issues....period...everyone has issues that they deal with on a daily basis, period....What sets one person apart from others is how they deal with these issues...

Talking to someone about them is great, but if all you bring to the table is a pity party (poor me...i'm sick...i'm lonely...nobody likes me...everybody hates me...i'm gonna eat some worms) then the people that originally would listen get fed up.

I have met some of my best friends through message boards, they are a great way to meet people of like mind...but posting every single aspect of your personal life here, that does get a bit much....

Bling, you are a great guy, a 'real' guy...but those good qualities are sabotaged by your insecurities and your self-pity...

Dude, I know you have been through a lot, we all have, although you have been through more then a lot of people...but many times we can't 'fix' our fucked up thinking with our own fucked up thinking...

I know you have a good job, I know you have friends...but if you are not happy about your life, then only you can change it...change the way you look at life, change your attitudes and deal with all the issues that are clogging up your head...I know, easily said, but difficult to actually follow through on...My suggestion to you is to find a good counselor and work through these things that are holding you back...

Many people feel that counseling is a bad thing, but I see things differently....If you are not able to do the things you want to do in life, then the strong thing is to get some help, not limp through life getting more and more frustrated with yourself and others and eventually bitter and cynical...If you follow that road, you will always be alone.

Just my $.02...take it for what it is worth

Guest rhythmburn

def not for me .. guess i dont think like that.. if no one is dancing id feel like im wasting my time...

same with writing....

sometimes it is about self expression and through that, self discovery... you don't always need a listener or a reader to learn things about yourself =)

Guest Electric Eel

Bling, you know that I really do like ya as a person, the limited time I have spent with you has been all good...:)

It is not physicality that attracts someone, it is personality...you can look at 'average' looking guys and they seem to get really hot women and you ask yourself 'WHY?'...well, the answer is confidence...

You say that you are just yourself and you won't apologize for it...which seems like a great statement...but what if just 'being yourself' is flawed? We can all change, and we all need to change.

Every single one of us here on CJ has issues....period...everyone has issues that they deal with on a daily basis, period....What sets one person apart from others is how they deal with these issues...

Talking to someone about them is great, but if all you bring to the table is a pity party (poor me...i'm sick...i'm lonely...nobody likes me...everybody hates me...i'm gonna eat some worms) then the people that originally would listen get fed up.

I have met some of my best friends through message boards, they are a great way to meet people of like mind...but posting every single aspect of your personal life here, that does get a bit much....

Bling, you are a great guy, a 'real' guy...but those good qualities are sabotaged by your insecurities and your self-pity...

Dude, I know you have been through a lot, we all have, although you have been through more then a lot of people...but many times we can't 'fix' our fucked up thinking with our own fucked up thinking...

I know you have a good job, I know you have friends...but if you are not happy about your life, then only you can change it...change the way you look at life, change your attitudes and deal with all the issues that are clogging up your head...I know, easily said, but difficult to actually follow through on...My suggestion to you is to find a good counselor and work through these things that are holding you back...

Many people feel that counseling is a bad thing, but I see things differently....If you are not able to do the things you want to do in life, then the strong thing is to get some help, not limp through life getting more and more frustrated with yourself and others and eventually bitter and cynical...If you follow that road, you will always be alone.

I agree with what darren says 100%

Guest LeVeL

Wow there are a lot shrinks on cooljunkie, everyone tends to know whats is wrong with Bling and what steps he should take to fix his problems.

After all the pages read u think Danny will get it and follow the steps put on this thread? Will Danny be a new man after all the advise given?

Stay tuned and Find Out...

Guest coach

Wow there are a lot shrinks on cooljunkie' date=' everyone tends to know whats is wrong with Bling and what steps he should take to fix his problems.

After all the pages read u think Danny will get it and follow the steps put on this thread? Will Danny be a new man after all the advise given?

Stay tuned and Find Out...

[/quote']Hopefully he'll just tell us all to fuck off and do what he wants!

I agree with what darren says 100%

+1