Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE: Nic Fanciulli & Paul Woodford - Saturday May 13th

Guest Ariel

Guest lyrik

looks good but prolly wont be there.. have fun yall

how quickly times change.

Funny I was just thinkin the same...I remember posting about Wooly couple years back and I think you and I were the only ones talkin about him...now look where he's at. I may have to make a rare appearance for this one...been a while since I have been to space. ACID JACK!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

looks good but prolly wont be there.. have fun yall

how quickly times change.

Funny I was just thinkin the same...I remember posting about Wooly couple years back and I think you and I were the only ones talkin about him...now look where he's at. I may have to make a rare appearance for this one...been a while since I have been to space. ACID JACK!

yeah and he lurks on my board heavily.

Guest juanchisimo

There will be Guestlists and Passwords. ;)

Nic_back2.jpg

Is it me or does Paul Woolford look a lot alike Bob Saget??

bob_saget.jpg

LMAO..YOU'RE SO DUMB ANDREW

Guest Ariel

There will be Guestlists and Passwords. ;)

Nic_back2.jpg

Is it me or does Paul Woolford look a lot alike Bob Saget??

bob_saget.jpg

haha too much dude.. :P

Guest beatfriek

WE LOVE SUNDAY in MIAMI!!!

Can't wait for this!!! This is one day that i hope Cedric and Ivano call in sick...

No offense guys, but I wan't some acid on that terrace on Sunday morning...

Guest ddg

i dont understand why peeps ask if they will play the terrace...ok we r talking about space, which means the party always goes to the terrace, henceforth i will be getting there at 5-6 and hearing nico and WOOLFORD!, rip sick acid and tech on the terrace, this is goign to be a great mothers day sunday indeed!

ummm..sometimes djs only play main room and not terrace..it didnt say they were playing the patio...it has in the past said that so and so were playing the patio..hence my question... :P

Guest Cosmigonon

nothing against nic i love him everytime hes at space but gonna start to go out less and mean it this time.. gotta pick and choose more where im going.. need time to do other things .. though im sure this party gonna rock

there's no need to post that you are not going.

Yeah. tha's one of the things you definitely gotta stop doing. Could you imagine if I posted in each and everyone of the threads of the 10 or so events that I'm not gonna attend this weekend?

Guest Diaga

its amazin the power of myspace, even the big boys include their myspace profiles on the flyer. Cant wait for this, Woolford & Fanciulli in the main room its all i need.

Guest Major

its amazin the power of myspace, even the big boys include their myspace profiles on the flyer. Cant wait for this, Woolford & Fanciulli in the main room its all i need.

See you there!!

Guest Chica

ah man! this weekend im going to my mama's house..... Im there next time...have fun u biatches!