Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Electric eeL!!!!!! Muy importante!!!!

Guest lulamishka

Guest lulamishka

hey michelle,

I just wanna call you my bitch, your my bitch, your my bitch

Hahaha.. This weekend you can.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

Isn't it funny how people keep reading this thread but rarely reply? I know for sure that you and I haven't viewed this thread 498 times. I'm surprised no one else has really bothered us here, lol. :P

You plagarising bitch!!

hehe, its like our own room, we come in here and get left alone, woohoo

LOL!

Expect a comment from Level in 5..4..3...

Let's turn the lights down low, Lee... lol

Michelle, put your shirt back on!!

Oops! I got a lil' carried away. Sorry!

Guest Electric Eel

hey michelle,

woohoo. Hey we should use this thread to promote our new found group.

Ok people its not electronic music but this song was on greys anatomy on monday and we both really like it, its called chasing cars by snow patrol, you can hear it on their myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/snowpatrol

just thought i'd share :)

Guest Electric Eel

You girls suck at keeping me entertained.

I'm not even hard.

ah, you joined us too late, michelle just put her shirt back on

Guest Electric Eel

some girl i picked up on the side of the road and declared her my bitch (at least for this weekend) lol

Guest lulamishka

some girl i picked up on the side of the road and declared her my bitch (at least for this weekend) lol

Hahaha! Damn right!

Guest lulamishka

hey michelle,

woohoo. Hey we should use this thread to promote our new found group.

Ok people its not electronic music but this song was on greys anatomy on monday and we both really like it, its called chasing cars by snow patrol, you can hear it on their myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/snowpatrol

just thought i'd share :)

Let's not forget their song 'Somewhere a Clock is Ticking'. It was at the very end of Sunday night's episode.

Guest Electric Eel

My dad just called and is picking me up lunch on his way to the office. I wish i had a picture but i'm getting this:

Jalapeño Garlic Tilapia

Quickly becoming a Carino's Classic! Fillet of tilapia pan-sautéed with fresh garlic, roma tomatoes, jalapeños & spinach in a lemon butter cream sauce over angel hair pasta

yummmm

Guest lulamishka

My dad just called and is picking me up lunch on his way to the office. I wish i had a picture but i'm getting this:

Jalapeño Garlic Tilapia

Quickly becoming a Carino's Classic! Fillet of tilapia pan-sautéed with fresh garlic, roma tomatoes, jalapeños & spinach in a lemon butter cream sauce over angel hair pasta

yummmm

Mmm sounds yummy.

Guest Electric Eel

Jalapeño Garlic Tilapia

yummmm

Mmm sounds yummy.

its spicy as hell but soo yummy so its worth the suffering, lol

Guest Electric Eel

Isn't it funny how people keep reading this thread but rarely reply? I know for sure that you and I haven't viewed this thread 498 times. I'm surprised no one else has really bothered us here, lol. :P

Damn, this has to be the most viewed thread with the least amount of people contributing. 575 now

Are we really that popular? lmao

Guest Devilicious

Damn, this has to be the most viewed thread with the least amount of people contributing. 575 now

lol i hate to break it to you girls but the ratio of posts v. times viewed is average or below average.... compare it to other threads in the chat forum ;)

Luff you both! MUAH!

Guest Electric Eel

lol i hate to break it to you girls but the ratio of posts v. times viewed is average or below average.... compare it to other threads in the chat forum ;)

Luff you both! MUAH!

lol, i meant the ratio between views and number of people that have posted in this thread

12:590

:P

Guest Devilicious

Luff you both! MUAH!

lol, i meant the ratio between views and number of people that have posted in this thread

indeed.... but everytime you post you look at it too! and me of course, lol. i always keep tabs on my girls :-*

Guest Electric Eel

Luff you both! MUAH!

indeed.... but everytime you post you look at it too! and me of course, lol. i always keep tabs on my girls :-*

its just me being silly, I dont really give a shit, something to do to make friday at work pass quickly, hehe.

We are going to have fun tonight, yay!!!

Guest lulamishka

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this

completes your order.

Guest Electric Eel

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this

completes your order.

Yippeeeee

Guest Electric Eel

LMAO!!!!

we were going to surprise you with it and now you ruined it!!

Actually we ordered cds from that group snow patrol that i posted about on the previous page :)

Guest lulamishka

huh? did you guys order a half-eaten hamburger from amazon or something?

Haha!

Wouldn't that be aweful? I'd hate to have a bite of that!