Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Electric eeL!!!!!! Muy importante!!!!

Guest lulamishka

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

I know its not friday but i'm feeling neglected :'(

LoL!

Awww, this thread isn't JUST for Fridays! It's for ANY day!

Back to floor plans... grrr. I'll be back.

Guest Slide On The Ice

I got a package in the mail todayyy from Amazon.com!

Whattya get, whattya get???

Guest lulamishka

So yea, I've been at work for 6 hours now, and in silence... and its only NOW I remembered I brought them to work with me!

I could've been thru both of them by now and them some!

Guest Electric Eel

So yea, I've been at work for 6 hours now, and in silence... and its only NOW I remembered I brought them to work with me!

I could've been thru both of them by now and them some!

oh man, i cant wait to hear them! Maybe you should drop them off at my house after work, hehe :)

Guest Electric Eel

You are missed my luff!!! :-*

I just posted to you in your thread before I saw this. Wish I was still there!! Have an extra great time for me! You gotta fill me in with all you've done. I'm so going back before the end of the year, hehe

Guest Devilicious

Guess what?????

It's FRIDAY!!!!!

and what a loooooong exhausting week it's been! :D

what's for lunch ladies? I think I'm going to Go-Go's. Make yer own salad. mmmm arghagrhrgahrg hearts of palm argahrghrg

Guest lulamishka

Guess what?????

It's FRIDAY!!!!!

what's for lunch ladies? I think I'm going to Go-Go's. Make yer own salad. mmmm arghagrhrgahrg hearts of palm argahrghrg

I've got leftover vegetable fried rice & veggie egg foo young I'm gonna divvy up with a couple coworkers. And they're gonna make panini's! Woohoo!

Btw, Tal, I've been meaning to call you since Wednesday to WELCOME YOU BACK!!! and see how your trip went!! Bad Michelle, for not calling. :-[

:-*

Guest Electric Eel

I'm starving, have no idea what to eat. My usual lunch buddy isnt around. Might order in, hmmmmm.

Salad sounds yummy T, I wish that place giardinos was close to work, they have the best salads!!!

Guest lulamishka

Salad sounds yummy T, I wish that place giardinos was close to work, they have the best salads!!!

Mmm...Giardino's...

Guest Devilicious

Guess what?????

It's FRIDAY!!!!!

I've got leftover vegetable fried rice & veggie egg foo young I'm gonna divvy up with a couple coworkers. And they're gonna make panini's! Woohoo!

Btw, Tal, I've been meaning to call you since Wednesday to WELCOME YOU BACK!!! and see how your trip went!! Bad Michelle, for not calling. :-[

No worries my luff! It'll be more fun to tell you in person anyway ;D

What's Giardino's ???

James did you find out anything else about that place Bijan's? It looks so cute.

Guest coach

Guess what?????

It's FRIDAY!!!!!

No worries my luff! It'll be more fun to tell you in person anyway ;D

What's Giardino's ???

James did you find out anything else about that place Bijan's? It looks so cute.

Yes indeed! It sounds AWESOME! Good eye! Prices $4-$10. Seafood, steaks, sandwiches, etc. The hours are the only issue, weekdays are like 10am-5pm (sometimes 7pm). Saturday is like 11a-7p. Closed Sunday. Annette has all the particulars. Anyway, we been waiting for you to get back to check it!

Guest Devilicious

In the gables, yummy

http://www.giardinosalads.com/

Wheres this bijans place at? Got plans most of this weekend but if you dont go this weekend let me know when you do go and I might join you guys

Answer my text biatch :P

Bijans is in a colorful little house near the mouth of the river (north side) squeezed between 2 big buildings. No idea what the street names are. I guess we'll have to try to go one saturday... tomorrow doesn't work for me tho

Only 2 more hours Michelle! haha... it's fun being on the same schedule as you girls :D

Guest coach

In the gables, yummy

Wheres this bijans place at? Got plans most of this weekend but if you dont go this weekend let me know when you do go and I might join you guys

Bijans is in a colorful little house near the mouth of the river (north side) squeezed between 2 big buildings. No idea what the street names are. I guess we'll have to try to go one saturday... tomorrow doesn't work for me tho

Only 2 more hours Michelle! haha... it's fun being on the same schedule as you girls :D

Um, hey! I know I have long hair and all... and like to shop... um, I think I'll stop there...

Guest Devilicious

In the gables, yummy

Um, hey! I know I have long hair and all... and like to shop... um, I think I'll stop there...

lol

stop posting on company time, didn't I give you an assignment yesterday? :P

Guest Electric Eel

In the gables, yummy

I texted you back hoochie coochie la la la

I'll resend :)

Guest coach

In the gables, yummy

lol

stop posting on company time, didn't I give you an assignment yesterday? :P

Oh damn! Busted! Yeah, I'm on it boss.

Guest lulamishka

In the gables, yummy

Hehe, woohoo! Yea, I like having you on the same schedule, as well!