Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WARNING, BLACK BEACH WEEK, MIAMI SPRINGFEST THIS WEEKEND!

V. Barbarino

Guest pod

Level, it's not a fucking hip-hop party at Amika, Mansion, or Privé!

It is open format.

I might be splitting hairs but still. Call it what it is.

Oh and Gus filled me in on what that word means. It's true. If you think these banged up sluts from Hialeah or Kendall are hot, I pity you.

Call me racist but I'd rather have some FOB girl from Prague than some shit-talking bio-weapon from the corner of Palm Avenue and Third Street.

I'd rather have a bad guy:girl ratio than deal with these fucking skanks who probably have three kids, a warrant or two out for their arrest, and more diseases than a bomb factory in Iran. Give me a crowd of five quality women and thirty guys rather than a crowd of one hundred of these skanks and fifty guys. I'd rather fight for the five.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maximus

It is open format.

Oh and Gus filled me in on what that word means. It's true. If you think these banged up sluts from Hialeah or Kendall are hot, I pity you.

Call me racist but I'd rather have some FOB girl from Prague than some shit-talking bio-weapon from the corner of Palm Avenue and Third Street.

I'd rather have a bad guy:girl ratio than deal with these fucking skanks who probably have three kids, a warrant or two out for their arrest, and more diseases than a bomb factory in Iran. Give me a crowd of five quality women and thirty guys rather than a crowd of one hundred of these skanks and fifty guys. I'd rather fight for the five.

Thank you! Nuff said! It's all about quality people...

Guest pod

Exactly. People think I'm gay cause I operate in this manner. Reality check, I'm straight! Sidebar, I have no isses with the gay community and I love the irony of people on these boards calling themselves tolerant and then acting like being a homosexual is a fucking sin.

Guest maximus

My Drivers license says I’m black both of my parents are immigrants, I’ve HAD REAL gangsters for friends, been in the scene here and there for over 12 years and it’s all about the people… Life period is about quality people… The hip hop crowd has made their own bed so lie in it. EDM in the 90s was inundated with drugs hence the rave act.... Lie in the bed you have made, Hip Hop CULTURE has a bad name due to what has happened and not racism….

Guest maximus

And no one is gay for wearing nice clothes. Excuse me if I like to go out in an Armani suit and not a white T.... But if you like to wear a white T, go for it but don't throw around 5's and have an attitude.

Guest swank

Exactly. People think I'm gay cause I operate in this manner. Reality check, I'm straight! Sidebar, I have no isses with the gay community and I love the irony of people on these boards calling themselves tolerant and then acting like being a homosexual is a fucking sin.

Where did this come from ???

Guest LeVeL

Where did this come from ???

Okay Pod you lost me there.. ???

Guest LeVeL

It is open format.

Pod the times I have gone to those clubs its been Hip Hip thats been played. As far as the girls are concerned, I really dont care if they are from Hialeah, Kendall, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach or Palm Beach any man will agree on dat.

The same girls you classified with having three kids, a warrant or two out for their arrest, and more diseases than a bomb factory in Iran can be found at a EDM event. So I guess your the only one that knows which are the hot girls in the club community, I guess I will have to go to Patio since thats where all of them can be found...lol

The point is that their are more ladies at Hip Hop events, yeah any EDM lover can try to say that they go to clubs for the Music. But in my opinion when I go to EDM events I will certainly like to see more girls too, Hip Hop events dont have this problem.

Guest brasiliandrunk

You are wrong, Hip hop is more for the male , GIRLS GETTIN CRUNK and stuff is a funny sight to see, Hip hop is male driven thats how fucken retarded you are, HO's BITCHES SLUTS what what, who do you think is in the club jumping around to that stuff??? Men , and the women who are in that club jumping with them arent of a good quality but most of the private school crowd girls like hip hop because the males do but prefer rock 80s and edm...

Guest HouseJunkie

actually, it is.

Guest Untouchablepurple

Theres more girls in hip-hop parties

BUT THE REAL GOOD LOOKING, HOT , SEXY WOMAN ARE IN EDM PARTIES !!

everyone knows it !

One of my best friend's is Black - not a racist, but lets get real

95% of black man that are into hip hop nowadays have no originality, they R a bunch of followers...

hennesy n coke(hey n coke)

white T (xxxxl)

44's matching the color of their cars

a vehicle msrp value of 80k or more

matching shoes n cap

ghetto fab clothes

gold/diamond teeth

loud, rude, obnoxious in any public area esp a restaurant(can't have a decent meal in peace)

if you're not "Sportin'" any of these listed things above...you're not down w/ ma boys & deff not gettin' in @ "Deep!"

Guest LeVeL

Alright in the end it was a successful weekend, no one was shot, everyone who attended the events at clubs and the concert in Bayfront Park had a blast.

Shoot to pay $25 to see the best acts in Hip Hop is a hell of a deal if you ask me.

The city of Miami made its money out of these events an no Minimal Lovers were hurt during the weekend.

So you see its not that bad, only because there was a huge gathering of Hip Hop Lovers doesn't mean that the city is under siege.

Guest Sela V

Well, I might as well take this moment to share my own concern about the Boat Show coming to town... I have this fear of being ran off the sidewalks on Meridian by very aggressive, topsider wearing members of the Century Village community on their way to David's Cafe for Sunday brunch! ;D

Guest LeVeL

Yeah but the debate comes up from people that never attend any of the events, they just go by what they hear from people or from word of mouth.

What happened a couple of years ago during "Memorial Day Weekend", will not happen again. That year The city of Miami Beach wasn't prepared for that amount of people. The beach got overpopulated, there weren't enough law enforcement officials to control the crowd or make their presence felt.

The city learned their lesson and ever since the city has controlled the situation by only allowing one Highway into the Beach and Using the Rickenbacker as the exit, out of the Beach. People are still suffering from that stigma from a couple of years ago and its time to get over it and stop the hating.

Guest pod

Rickenbacker goes to Key Biscayne. Macarthur and the Tuttle go to Miami Beach.

I don't hate the tourists in general, like anything it is the rowdy 5% that ruins it for the rest of them.

Guest swank

Well, I might as well take this moment to share my own concern about the Boat Show coming to town... I have this fear of being ran off the sidewalks on Meridian by very aggressive, topsider wearing members of the Century Village community on their way to David's Cafe for Sunday brunch! ;D

Ya! and careful not to get burnt in the back while being followed down Lincoln rd. by one of these drunk guys waving a fake cuban cee-gar... ;D

Guest coach

Alright in the end it was a successful weekend' date=' no one was shot, everyone who attended the events at clubs and the concert in Bayfront Park had a blast.

[/quote']

What? This was this past weekend? Like May 6-7? LOL, I didn't even notice.

Guest macboy

My car window got smashed in this weekend. Hip-hop related? Maybe... :P

Anyway, they caught the fockers thanks to an alert security guard from a nearby apartment complex.

Guest swank

Blondechickaskingfortrouble.jpg

Reuters.'Blonde chick found beaten to death'

Duck's in South Florida woke up today to the grizzly beating of a blonde chick. Sources say repetitive ignorant comments might have something to do with this. Authorities are treating this as homicide while speaking 'white'

Guest maximus

i got shot , and then they robbed my nike's!!!

Someone pulled out a gat and stole my Jordans....