Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lets hear everyones Liq accidents

I think that the next time you are going to do K... you should just sit there! Don't do a damn thing, don't pee, don't breathe, nothing. Not until you have done your K.

I don't have any stories about K, I have never tried it, too frightend that something might go wrong.

------------------

ba001_3.gif

i know all you K sniffers out there have at least one liq accident.. you know when something goes wrong in the process of cooking. thought i should bring this up cuz it happen last night.. heres mine..

1)me and my boy poured a yellow in a pyrex and his girls floor just got mopped so as i was walking it to the oven i slipped and it spilled all over the floor.. sux

2)i was at some chics house and we couldnt find any plates or pyrexs so we decided to use her mothers fancy glass flower plate at about 3 minutes it exploded everywhere and we got stuck cleaning glass instead of sniffing K

3) this is just last night... i was scraping a plate in my boys room and we were drunk i got up to take a piss and when i came back i knocked the plate off the table (by accident) like an asshole. and the whole liq spilled all over the carpet.. they ended up tryna sniff the rug..

..crackheads cwm25.gif cmon people. lets hear yours

A-Tip...you're still cookin' yellow huh?...lucky bastard. One time at an afterhours, after we cooked up in an oven I pulled the plate out with an oven mitt...set it on the table...took off the oven mitt...picked up the plate to bring over to a comfy place...daaaaamn that shit hurt...plate split into 4 whole pieces...barely lost a thang...fingers had some nice burns though...pain went away slowly after a few biggidy bumps cwm2.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

My ex boyfriend and I and a bunch of his friends were down the shore and they did not have access to a microwave or a toaster so they cooked up the liq in an ashtray with a hairdryer. It actually worked pretty well. THe accident happened after we began bumping and my idiotic ex didnt tighten the cap on the rest of the liq all the way and it spilled in the pocket of his pants. He was like, "Well, I guess I'll be sniffen the lint filter". So worthless.

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

A-Tip...you're still cookin' yellow huh?...lucky bastard. One time at an afterhours, after we cooked up in an oven I pulled the plate out with an oven mitt...set it on the table...took off the oven mitt...picked up the plate to bring over to a comfy place...daaaaamn that shit hurt...plate split into 4 whole pieces...barely lost a thang...fingers had some nice burns though...pain went away slowly after a few biggidy bumps cwm2.gif

haha.. i wish. those first two stories are from the last 3 years.. actually my boy brought me back a yellow from cancun recently.. other than that im blue just like you!

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

I think that the next time you are going to do K... you should just sit there!

i think he meant in terms of preparing k. wink.gif

yellow label can be found in mexico?! i don't believe that!

the only thing i always end up doing is going buck-wild scraping away with my metrocard that i end up scraping the K off the plate and onto my carpet! we ALL know about sniffing carpet! cwm30.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*