Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best way to prepare licks???

1) placing liquid between two identical plates, glass or whatever, and putting it in the microwave. you should hear it crack and pop within 2 minutes. then scrape away.

2) blow drying it.

3) baking it at 350 or so.

i am told that the:

1) way produces the least, but it is the strongest (in potency).

2) way produces the most, but least potent.

3) way is somewhere in between.

i like the 1) way: it's quick, easy, and discreet.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Many methods:

MICROWAVE: Empty liq on plate...put in microwave for 1 minute (time will vary with each microwave). Make sure to examine under the first layer of crust, there is usually a lot of moisture under it. Put in again for 20 or so seconds. Get razor blade and scrape away.

STEAM: Empty liq on plate....fill spaghetti bowl 1/4 of water. Put plate on top and let the water boil, this will steam the K...takes less than 5 minutes. Get razor blade...scrape (my favorite way)

AIR DRY: Empty liq on plate in morning, put in closet and get later that evening before going out. This method produces fluffier more potent K than any other. I am sure others will agree. The potency factor was true with Yellow Label...with TTOKKYO being the majority now a days...I'm not sure it matters...

OVEN: Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees, empty liq on plate...watch it cook...be careful not to burn it. Scrape then *BUMP*

BLOW-DRYER: Only use in emergencies. (lease favorite method)

One of my old school methods when I lived with my parents was to empty the liq on the plate and set it on top of my halogen stand up lamp...you know, the cool cheap lamps that have the dimmer. It would cook up in no time flat.

NOTE: If you are not partial to the smell/taste of K...add a small...and I mean small drop of your favorite extract to the mix before the bake...it does wonders for the Blue Lable...if you have Yellow...no need...Yellow is like an air-freshner

A few tips. Make sure the plate you cook on is microwave proof, heat proof etc...many a times I've heard of a shattered plate due to the temperature being too hot.

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif