Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer in Europe....

Guest kdub22

Guest kdub22

I'm going backpacking through Europe this summer in July. Hitting up London, Berlin for the Love Parade, Amsterdam, Prague, Barcelona, and Ibiza. Anyone have any recomendations of places I must check out as an avid house fan?

Guest vegasguy25

Dude, no stops in Italy or Greece? Anyway, I hope you have a blast. While in London, try to squeeze in some time to check out Fabric. Also, if Tom Stephan has his party going, stop by that as well. Tom is always well worth the price of admission. Have fun.

Fabric / Ministry of Sound / anything in SoHo (London)

Chemistry party / Melkweg (A-dam)

Stonx / Roxy Dance Club (Prague)

there's only two big clubs in Prague I enjoyed (i forgot which was what but they both were good.. i just remember one was down in a Basement)

Bar-C & IBZ are to numerous to name.. just find someone who like the same style of music at a local DJ store and they'll hook you up.

BTW: The women in Prague were incredible! (the best in europe IMO)

Guest ramon

The End in London I hear is pretty good and T-Bar is doing something good every night of the week.

Guest michael^heaven

Chemistry party / Melkweg (A-dam)

---Most of the Chemistry parties have moved outside of Amsterdam & Melkweg is generally specialty events for edm.

www.partyscene.nl

www.love2party.nl

www.house.startkabel.nl

Stonx / Roxy Dance Club (Prague)

there's only two big clubs in Prague I enjoyed (i forgot which was what but they both were good.. i just remember one was down in a Basement)

---Tons of choices in Prague. Duplex, Studio 54, Matrix, Radost FX, Roxy, Mecca, Cross, & Akropolis are some of the bigger clubs. Plus, an assload of smaller bars/cafes/venues to choose from also. I'll be there end of June/early July. Hit me up if you're around then. 8)

BTW: The women in Prague were incredible! (the best in europe IMO)

---YES they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Guest tijuanarave

Daft Punk is scheduled to play in a festival in Barcelona this summer. You can't miss them. They owned Coachella this year. Their perfomances is Europe should be even better. Wife and I are thinking of traveling over there just for that.

Guest Marina22

If you go to Ibiza check out the sister island Formentera for some R&R. Have a great time, soo jealous :(

Guest dre4

ill be there july 27-oct 2nd...leaving day after my bar exam and just chillinnn for 2 months or so...gonna go visit the homeland for a month-greece-and see all the family then go to budapest, prague, amsterdam, paris, barcelona, ibiza, london

i highly recommend you hit up mykonos, greece for a weekend www.cavoparadiso.gr sick club and vibe and amazing lineup

Guest kdub22

i also want to know where to find euro sluts who like american guys and fuck on the first night for free 8)