Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MADE IN MIAMI Presents ROBBIE RIVERA this SUN.MAY.14TH

Guest biznation00

Guest rollyp66

I'll be there! Plus it's my girl's b-day!!!!!!! Ralph & Robbie should be a great combination, looking forward to it

Karin- je t'aime beaucoup

Guest Justin Johnson

and it's our very good friend karin's bday as well ;)

see you all on sunday!

too much negativity in this scene, people are always going to find something to complain about. Let them sit on their asses at home and try to ruin other peoples fun but we know it won't bring us down.

I'll be there to have a good time and celebrate Karins birthday and mine which is the wed. after.

Rum cake anyone?

RRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Ralph Falcon! ;)

Guest ramon

and since i threadjacked our own fucking thread...

it's great to have robbie playing with ralph this week... they are gonna tear shit up. miami doesn't know how lucky they have it.

i agree with you david .. they really have no idea. people would die to live here .. and we just complain and complain.

good luck sunday although i think it will be wicked.

Saleen...for a guy who doesnt go out...you sure have a lot of info and predictions....anyway

Ralph has EVERY right to put MURK on any night he DJs or record he produces...he is 50% of Murk and always has been....Much like Space used the Murk logo on Ralphs flyer for last week when he played there....was that misleading?

As for my CD.....in case you hadnt noticed, the party's name and logo is from my CD....and much like John Digweed did a CD for Fabric or Danny Tenaglia did a CD for Back To Basics...I did a Made In Miami CD...which had a tour linked to it that I have been doing for the last 8 months....and also developed into this night....

I DO NOT PLAY AT MANSION

I AM THE RESIDENT AT SPACE ON SATURDAYS (when Im here)

I think everyone is pretty clear on that...I know I am

I support these guys 100% and this party was my concept originally (hence the name) Ralph has been my partner for the last 15 years in MURK and he can use it all he wants...just like he did at Space last week and at Crobar for the last 2 years (noone gave a shit then I guess)

by the way....if your predictions of the end of dance music come to fruition...what will you do with yourself?? your life will be reduced to only being the REAL you!!! imagine that!!!! no more message board bravado or attention for you!!! You better hope you're wrong...I don't think you can survive without your CJ persona...you would just be that weird dude Nick...

OG, come on buddy, keep thinking no one sees what you and LP did. Keep thinking no one noticed how you and LP, two milllionaires settled your dispute at the expense of the staff at Suite and Mansion. This isn't like baseball with Millionaires fighting billionaires, this is millionaires and people who can't pay their rent. Keep thinking your attempts to "support" their party is keeping people from the truth of what you and LP did.

i never say shit and rarely even respond to your ridiculous posts and shit talking because usually the best way to deal with idiots like yourself is to simply ignore them. but sadly, there are people on this board who are aren't privy to your ways and don't know the real deal behind your motives and your intentions.

for some inexplicable reason, you come on this board purely to start controversy and start shit. what you fail to realize is that some of us eat off this shit. we pay our bills, feed our kids, etc.

mind your own fucking business or just fucking be real for once in your life. find something or someone in your life that actually has meaning. don't try to live up to this ficticious persona that you could never be.

ut oh, I hit a nerve... Do me a favor next time your millionaire friends want to fight like kids, don't do it at the expense of those very same people who rely on the business to eat.

I'm not saying anything that is not said time and time again behind the scenes from the regular folks all the way up to the industry people. People know what was done, and you being OG's manager is just as responsible as the next guy. Keep thinking we don't know what you guys did last summer... He even said it in his post, the party was his concept.

Where am I going wrong?

Guest klit

I was looking fwd to roly playing this wknd, but robbie rivera is awesome so can't complain. I'll try and make it.

Guest Josephmama

YEAY!!!!!!!!! :D Thank god the beach is back to normal this weekend...... We missed you last weekend Biz and we will for sure see you this Sunday for Robbie Rivera and Ralph!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :-* :D

Saleen...for a guy who doesnt go out...you sure have a lot of info and predictions....anyway

Ralph has EVERY right to put MURK on any night he DJs or record he produces...he is 50% of Murk and always has been....Much like Space used the Murk logo on Ralphs flyer for last week when he played there....was that misleading?

As for my CD.....in case you hadnt noticed, the party's name and logo is from my CD....and much like John Digweed did a CD for Fabric or Danny Tenaglia did a CD for Back To Basics...I did a Made In Miami CD...which had a tour linked to it that I have been doing for the last 8 months....and also developed into this night....

I DO NOT PLAY AT MANSION

I support these guys 100% and this party was my concept originally (hence the name) Ralph has been my partner for the last 15 years in MURK and he can use it all he wants...just like he did at Space last week and at Crobar for the last 2 years (noone gave a shit then I guess)

by the way....if your predictions of the end of dance music come to fruition...what will you do with yourself?? your life will be reduced to only being the REAL you!!! imagine that!!!! no more message board bravado or attention for you!!! You better hope you're wrong...I don't think you can survive without your CJ persona...you would just be that weird dude Nick...

OG, come on buddy, keep thinking no one sees what you and LP did. Keep thinking no one noticed how you and LP, two milllionaires settled your dispute at the expense of the staff at Suite and Mansion. This isn't like baseball with Millionaires fighting billionaires, this is millionaires and people who can't pay their rent. Keep thinking your attempts to "support" their party is keeping people from the truth of what you and LP did.

i never say shit and rarely even respond to your ridiculous posts and shit talking because usually the best way to deal with idiots like yourself is to simply ignore them. but sadly, there are people on this board who are aren't privy to your ways and don't know the real deal behind your motives and your intentions.

for some inexplicable reason, you come on this board purely to start controversy and start shit. what you fail to realize is that some of us eat off this shit. we pay our bills, feed our kids, etc.

mind your own fucking business or just fucking be real for once in your life. find something or someone in your life that actually has meaning. don't try to live up to this ficticious persona that you could never be.

ut oh, I hit a nerve... Do me a favor next time your millionaire friends want to fight like kids, don't do it at the expense of those very same people who rely on the business to eat.

I'm not saying anything that is not said time and time again behind the scenes from the regular folks all the way up to the industry people. People know what was done, and you being OG's manager is just as responsible as the next guy. Keep thinking we don't know what you guys did last summer... He even said it in his post, the party was his concept.

Where am I going wrong?

The difference is that everyone is ok with it. Most people dont care about the truth, the behind the scenes, the point, or even the people who think differently.

Guest Willie Morales

I DO NOT PLAY AT MANSION

Where am I going wrong?

I know what they did all last year... throw some great fucking parties... all politics aside the parties rocked if not you wouldn't be hating on them... yo guys don't take the cd ad of the flyer it belongs there... just my two cents but it sounds a little redundant having to say Ralph Falcon of Murk or Oscar G of Murk they are both Murk and they can both use the name… fuck it maybe it should be Murk-1 or Almost Murk... but then again I bet someone would have a problem with that also so just do whatever you guys want and keep the throwing great parties... see you on Sunday... we should make Sunday hug a hater day...

Guest Willie Morales

This sunday MADE IN MIAMI with Robbie Rivera and Ralph Falcon of Almost Murk.......

yeah dosen't work very well...

Guest Josephmama

The last time we heard robbie rivera was the monday party of WMC in 2005 when you were working at amika. WHAT A PARTY THAT WAS!!!!!! :o We'll see you on Sunday Biz!!!!!!!! :-* ;D

Guest Willie Morales

To the MADE IN MIAMI staff and BIZ, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Guest davidorth

happy birthday karin!

happy almost birthday lee!

welcome robbie!

hope everyone is ready... it's on like donkey kong ;D

Guest Electric Eel

happy birthday karin!

happy almost birthday lee!

welcome robbie!

hope everyone is ready... it's on like donkey kong ;D

Thank you!

Sorry we left on the early side. The music was great but I was exhausted.