Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Simple Pleasures

Guest Devilicious

Guest Electric Eel

Being hungry and finding food that fell into your shirt during your earlier meal.

LMAO, inside joke, i'm not really serious :P

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

Being hungry and finding food that fell into your shirt during your earlier meal.

Hahaha! :D That's always a great find! :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

Finding huge amounts of money on the ground. Like the one time I found $5800 in the street when I was 16.

In the 4th grade I found a $50 bill in the playground.

I found a $20 bill in front of the hotel lobby I was staying at a few weeks ago in California

Guest durrtylexx

Finding huge amounts of money on the ground. Like the one time I found $5800 in the street when I was 16.

:o

I once found $300

Guest swirlundergrounder

I once found $300

So..I won't be the least bit impressed until you find $5800.01 in the street. Until then..STFU and send me more music!

Guest durrtylexx

I once found $300

So..I won't be the least bit impressed until you find $5800.01 in the street. Until then..STFU and send me more music!

hmmm just because of that

no more music for you!!! ;D

250px-Sein_soup_nazi.jpg

Guest Slide On The Ice

Thats LMAO hilarious. When I had a beard I sometimes got food stuck in it, and later on I was able to have another snack from that stash. ;D

And might I say, you definately have the right boobage for catching food and any other items that may fall down. Do you keep money or valuables in there too, for safekeeping? :D

Thats LMAO hilarious. When I had a beard I sometimes got food stuck in it, and later on I was able to have another snack from that stash. ;D

And might I say, you definately have the right boobage for catching food and any other items that may fall down. Do you keep money or valuables in there too, for safekeeping? :D

If i dont have pockets, i keep my money and id in my bra! With the phone i have, its small enough to put in my bra as well.... but that hasn't happened since the days of Space every weekend. Im always in jeans these days.

Guest Slide On The Ice

If i dont have pockets, i keep my money and id in my bra! With the phone i have, its small enough to put in my bra as well.... but that hasn't happened since the days of Space every weekend. Im always in jeans these days.

You didn't say anything after the quote, Trouble. Did you have something on your mind? ???

1. that feeling i get finally pullin up to my house after a long days work

2. every other thursday... payday ;D.

3. sunrises and sunsets

4. those really large full moon's when the moon is yellowlike .. very beautiiful

Guest Devilicious

lee's saving it for later!!! lol

it's been forever since i've done this:

when it's really cold out and you've become frigid all the way to your core... and you come inside and sit by the fireplace with hot cocoa in hand. This doesn't work with those faux gas logs BTW, it *must* be a homemade fire that smells of wood :)

Guest Slide On The Ice

Money. cell phones, what else did you keep in there? Your digital camera too? There was a lot of value in your boobs when you were at Space. ;D

when it's really cold out and you've become frigid all the way to your core... and you come inside and sit by the fireplace with hot cocoa in hand. This doesn't work with those faux gas logs BTW, it *must* be a homemade fire that smells of wood :)

And home made cocoa with milk and a touch of condensed milk (thats my secret ingredient!).

Guest ILLMATIC

I once found $300

I once found 1,000 bucks. That was sweeeeeeet!

Guest Devilicious

And home made cocoa with milk and a touch of condensed milk (thats my secret ingredient!).

It's my secret ingretient now!!! Buuuwaaahhaaahhaaahaha ;D

I'm sure I'll find it sooooo useful here in miami!

It's my secret ingretient now!!! Buuuwaaahhaaahhaaahaha ;D

I'm sure I'll find it sooooo useful here in miami!

Just crank down the AC and cover yourself with a yummy chenille.....;) Location doesnt make it any less yummy!

Guest coach

Choosing out a gift that someone really loves. I reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaally love that.

Watching the parrots.

Running down some arrogant jerk who thinks he can get past my D just because he is "all that."

Anything in the Everglades. I get a charge just driving across Alligator Alley. Stop at the beutiful rest stops and just gaze out across the green.

Petting the sawgrass (or anything pokey!).

Guest ShampooBabe

i hear you. when i was in canada, i just loved being in the basement next to the fire place with nice coco and the snow falling outside, it was a truly dream coming true.... Like a movie. I wish there was snow here in Panama..... :-[

Guest swirlundergrounder

Tong under a thin white pants.

You mean 'Thong' under white thin pants....LOL...I thought at first you meant 'Tong as in Pete Tong' in thin white pants..

Guest Devilicious

You mean 'Thong' under white thin pants....LOL...I thought at first you meant 'Tong as in Pete Tong' in thin white pants..

lmaaaaaao

i think it looks horrible when your underwear is showing, trashy... if you're going to wear thin white pants your panties need to be flesh colored

/.02

Guest swirlundergrounder

lmaaaaaao

i think it looks horrible when your underwear is showing, trashy... if you're going to wear thin white pants your panties need to be flesh colored

/.02

Or just don't wear any panties at all..... :P

Guest Slide On The Ice

i hear you. when i was in canada, i just loved being in the basement next to the fire place with nice coco and the snow falling outside, it was a truly dream coming true.... Like a movie. I wish there was snow here in Panama..... :-[

Visit Colombia. They have beautiful mountains, where they do get snow. No joking, I do mean real snow. :)