Clubplanet Nightlife Community

non-ghetto Hip Hop parties on SoBe

BobbyTrendy

Hey guys.. i have a friend coming in town TOMORROW through Monday... he and his friends are looking for some hip-hop parties.. NON GHETTO.. no club-deep style please.

Can you name some places for Thursday/Fri/Sat/Sun that throw good hip hop parties?

Your help is appreciated as always... thanks... and don't forget to ROCK OUT WITH YER COCK OUT :o:o LOL

THANKS!

Guest Justin Johnson

Not really...

But their best bet is to TRY to get in to Prive. Actually, they might have fun at Mansion on any given night. Even on Sunday nights they have the side room rockin with Hip Hop and it's not TOO ghetto.

Not really...

But their best bet is to TRY to get in to Prive. Actually, they might have fun at Mansion on any given night. Even on Sunday nights they have the side room rockin with Hip Hop and it's not TOO ghetto.

okay thanks.. they loved the crobar party last time when they were down but its not open now.. so i'm kinda lost. lol

i'm sure they'll find something... ;D

Guest tres-b

non-ghetto hip hop parties ???

I didnt know such things existed. Are they full of wannabe white kids dressed like Eminem :P

Guest coach

Amika, probably. Also, check and see what is going on at Suite. Mansion & Prive are probably decent suggestions, too.

Guest Boucher20

Suite/Snatch is good tonight....its the same group that was doing the thursday night parties at Crobar (smac enterntainment)

Guest HouseJunkie

non-ghetto Hip Hop? Isn't that an oxy-moron?

I was just thinking the same thing...

Would they change 'Yo all ma niggaz' to 'hello all my friends'.

non-ghetto Hip Hop? Isn't that an oxy-moron?

I was just thinking the same thing...

Would they change 'Yo all ma niggaz' to 'hello all my friends'.

Surprisingly enough, there are some good hip hop parties that are non-ghetto.... i've been to a few ;D

Guest Electric Eel

prive is nice for that sort of thing .. friday or saturday.

true, i believe sky bar is good as well

Guest swank

There is a difference between 'lyrical thug tracks' and 'RnB' POD seems to know the difference and admits to not knowing that much about music...apparently there are still quite a few music afficianados posting on this board with 'ignaant' comments.

There are many venues that provide 'RnB' and beautiful environments...many of them posted in this thread. ;)

There is a difference between 'lyrical thug tracks' and 'RnB' POD seems to know the difference and admits to not knowing that much about music...apparently there are still quite a few music afficianados posting on this board with 'ignaant' comments.

There are many venues that provide 'RnB' and beautiful environments...many of them posted in this thread. ;)

Don't waste your time Bruce. You would be surprised to see how ignorant and closed minded some idiots on this board are. To them anything that is not EDM is ghetto shoot em up music. Doesn't matter if it's Neo-Soul, R&B or Jazz.

Guest Cosmigonon

since when is R'n'B Hip-Hop?

Guest HAIZE

MANSION ON FRIDAYS PLAYS GOOD HIP HOP ;)

Good hip hop is dead.

Go support a local rock band.

HEY SMART ASS!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD HIP HOP MIGHT BE DEAD, BUT HIS QUESTION WAS WERE COULD GO LISTEN TO HIP-HOP AND NOT BE GETTO. :P

Guest tres-b

MANSION ON FRIDAYS PLAYS GOOD HIP HOP ;)

Good hip hop is dead.

Go support a local rock band.

HEY SMART ASS!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD HIP HOP MIGHT BE DEAD, BUT HIS QUESTION WAS WERE COULD GO LISTEN TO HIP-HOP AND NOT BE GETTO. :P

1-I think your caps lock is stuck

2-Relax.

3-Its spelled "ghetto"

Guest coach

Don't waste your time Bruce. You would be surprised to see how ignorant and closed minded some idiots on this board are. To them anything that is not EDM is ghetto shoot em up music. Doesn't matter if it's Neo-Soul' date=' R&B or Jazz.

[/quote']You guys want to check out some good R&B, hit up henrystonemusic.com. We finally finished the new CD.

/threadjack

Guest swank

Don't waste your time Bruce. You would be surprised to see how ignorant and closed minded some idiots on this board are. To them anything that is not EDM is ghetto shoot em up music. Doesn't matter if it's Neo-Soul' date=' R&B or Jazz.

[/quote']

Hey Rick! If I can get only one person to open their minds...then I'll feel like I've accomplished something today....OH!

threadjack! ;D

Voted NYC's best International DJ three years in a row...

mail2fb.jpg

www.kinkysweet.com