Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miss Miami Pageant (pics soon)

Bling

Yeah so my sister is goin for another pagent.. God bless it shes persistent this time its Miss Miami at FIU North (theater)

winner goes to miss florida

its this sat . GO SIS!!!

evening gown and swimsuit competition with interview portion done during the day in a closed room with judges.

her evening gown dress is :o :o shes def stepped it up from the previous pagent

Guest swirlundergrounder

I don't know if I can stand to see the female version of you....Just kidding!!!

Guest HouseJunkie

Bling, if you post a picture of your sister on the Internet, I'm telling your parents.

Guest ShampooBabe

she doesnt look like bling, she is skinny thats about all........

she is kind of pretty but that enought to win a pageant.....

Guest teabag

Shampoobabe.... I'm surprised that the first girl that replied to this thread not only seems to know her...but also kinda disses her....I mean kinda of pretty and maybe not good enough to compete...that's mean... ::)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Shampoobabe.... I'm surprised that the first girl that replied to this thread not only seems to know her...but also kinda disses her....I mean kinda of pretty and maybe not good enough to compete...that's mean... ::)

I know....LOL

Guest Cosmigonon

she wasn't dissing her, she was just being extremely honest. I mean, if you enter a beauty pageant, you're beauty is gonna be judged and that's what Shampoo did. Now, what's wrong with that?

Guest swirlundergrounder

she wasn't dissing her, she was just being extremely honest. I mean, if you enter a beauty pageant, you're beauty is gonna be judged and that's what Shampoo did. Now, what's wrong with that?

Ture dat, Tru dat! There are also different kinds of beauty in the beauty industry. There's bikini model beauty, run way model beauty, photo beauty, pagent beauty etc... Not very many models/women can be successful in all of them. There are some but very few.

Guest ShampooBabe

yeah its mean, but i wanted to give my impartial opinion, since none of you have seen her and i have. Obviously i cant post her pics, but my opinion is that she is not the classic beauty queen that always wins (if u see miss universe u can tell from the beginning wich ones has the chance, and u hardly never wrong). She has pretty face maybe for comercials, or magazines ads, i dont know, but not pageants.... im sure she knows this, and is doing it for fun...

my sister did very well but didnt win.. the girl who won is typical miami had fake tits .. she had a pretty face she looked like last years winner a lot..... last years winner was really hot as well.. though fake boobs as well.

it seems as though beauty paegents dont "judge" real beauty but rather they put people in the televisied miss florida pagent based on fakness and what people will turn on the tv to see..

very sad

my sister is more into runway modeling she has that body type..

its so funny in the swimsuit contest how jiggly so many of them were u couldnt tell with their clothes on and then they put swimsuits on and their hips and asses were huge lol

i really thought the runner up would have won very very beautiful black girl her face was gorgeous definitly had that miami dolphin cheerleader look

pics soon

(no i didnt take a pic of every girl in their bikini) :P

everyone loved my sisters' evening gown dress last yrs winner said her dress was awesome ;D

Guest HouseJunkie

(no i didnt take a pic of every girl in their bikini) :P

Yes, would make you a prevert .... but you did took most of them, right?

Guest swirlundergrounder

PICS!!!!

no shit!! enough of this 'pics soon bullshit'..post them already!

tonite they are still on my camera .. been sleepin mostly all weekend that and playing my latest 360 game

call of duty 2.. i loveeeee that shit

pics tonite i took like 50 ill post them but no negativiity please. even though i think my sister looked damn good :) no jiggly there.. sometimes it pays to be super thin ;D