Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What DJ/Artist is everyone interested in seeing?

Guest MYST

Guest MYST

Club Myst is taking a small poll here, and we would like all of your input as far as talent that Miami is missing.

and would like to see perform at RAIN.

Now, mind you, it doesn't have to be local.

Let's spread our imaginations, and look beyond Miamiland.

Thank you all

Looking forward

stay tuned for the 19

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Major

Any Gabber(Gabba) Djs from Rotterdam would be nice,Dj Paul,Yuggy Babe..... or Mix Master Morris for some serious chill out sessions.

Guest Adam Singer

bring one of these guys - they're all local but internationally known, plus play siiiiiick music:

tarrentella

kelly d

thomas penton

MYST, i'll give you some advice, you should rephrase your question to say, "what djs would you like to see that actually would make the club money"....

I can answer that question. There are none you can afford... Shine, Amika, Crobar all closed for the very same reason, you can't make money doing it. Rain has 3 bad things going for it.

1. location

2. location

3. location

good luck..

Guest juanchisimo

I don't know if you can afford it or not..i'm simply just answering the question:

Steve Angello

Austin Leeds

Tom Sawyer

;D

Guest MYST

MYST, i'll give you some advice, you should rephrase your question to say, "what djs would you like to see that actually would make the club money"....

I can answer that question. There are none you can afford... Shine, Amika, Crobar all closed for the very same reason, you can't make money doing it. Rain has 3 bad things going for it.

1. location

2. location

3. location

good luck..

Thank you everybody for your input so far, we are taking all these people into consideration.

We're thinking Markus Schultz also...

any comments on him

Press release to be released in the next day or so..

Will post.

Guest Major

MARKUS!!!!!

I havent seen him play here (besides conference) since he was at Space 2 years ago!!!!

Their best main room resident since i've lived in miami imo.

Roland also use to do a great job opening up for headliners.

1. location

2. location

3. location

good luck..

oh nick... just answer the question about the dj's instead of preaching economics for a change ::)

Nick who was that kid we liked at GG? He was good.. probably be perfect for that location / size of the club.

1. location

2. location

3. location

good luck..

oh nick... just answer the question about the dj's instead of preaching economics for a change ::)

Nick who was that kid we liked at GG? He was good.. probably be perfect for that location / size of the club.

Hey, I"m only trying to help. The guys name was Dean Coleman.

Guest Devilicious

1. location

2. location

3. location

good luck..

hypnotic! track has potential but i wish someone would remix it without the vocal being so damn repetitive

Guest ANARCHYP

Any Gabber(Gabba) Djs from Rotterdam would be nice,Dj Paul,Yuggy Babe..... or Mix Master Morris for some serious chill out sessions.

major...you cant be serious...gabber in miami....

Guest Major

1. location

2. location

3. location

good luck..

hypnotic! track has potential but i wish someone would remix it without the vocal being so damn repetitive

There's 2 other remixes, both equally as bad.