Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What DJ/Artist is everyone interested in seeing?

Guest MYST

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seb

MYST, i'll give you some advice, you should rephrase your question to say, "what djs would you like to see that actually would make the club money"....

I can answer that question. There are none you can afford... Shine, Amika, Crobar all closed for the very same reason, you can't make money doing it. Rain has 3 bad things going for it.

1. location

2. location

3. location

good luck..

oh nick... just answer the question about the dj's instead of preaching economics for a change ::)

Nick who was that kid we liked at GG? He was good.. probably be perfect for that location / size of the club.

Hey, I"m only trying to help. The guys name was Dean Coleman.

hypnotic! track has potential but i wish someone would remix it without the vocal being so damn repetitive

There's 2 other remixes, both equally as bad.

haha ya I passed on all of those mixes

Guest Major

MYST, i'll give you some advice, you should rephrase your question to say, "what djs would you like to see that actually would make the club money"....

I can answer that question. There are none you can afford... Shine, Amika, Crobar all closed for the very same reason, you can't make money doing it. Rain has 3 bad things going for it.

1. location

2. location

3. location

good luck..

oh nick... just answer the question about the dj's instead of preaching economics for a change ::)

Nick who was that kid we liked at GG? He was good.. probably be perfect for that location / size of the club.

hypnotic! track has potential but i wish someone would remix it without the vocal being so damn repetitive

There's 2 other remixes, both equally as bad.

haha ya I passed on all of those mixes

Atta boy ;)

Guest tres-b

1. location

2. location

3. location

good luck..

Lots of potential. Those We Do Not Speak Of mix is better than the original imo.

Guest Major

1. location

2. location

3. location

good luck..

Lots of potential. Those We Do Not Speak Of mix is better than the original imo.

That's not a bad mix. No room in my bag for it though.

Guest Justin Johnson

1. location

2. location

3. location

good luck..

Seriously, your handbag has too much lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara in it. Clean that shit out! :o

Guest Major

1. location

2. location

3. location

good luck..

Seriously, your handbag has too much lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara in it. Clean that shit out! :o

[/quot

Poofter!!

Guest Fez

people don't seem to understand that...

Guest ilovedjology

My wish list!!!

-Dj Ology (of course tee hee)

- WIllie Morales

- Alex Orue!

- Robbie (thats hard)