• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

excellent night to return to space

music was on point

emmy, no excuses, where tf were you?

Guest Diaga

Woolford did a great opening set, but I was expecting a little more than that since he was also the headliner of the night. Nic was good. I havent been to Space in a while so it was cool, I really liked the flat screens tv. It was nice seeing alot of people I havent seen in a while. thanks to Angel & Ariel for taking care of me as usual.

Track of the night for me was Rodmall (insomnia ame rmx) 8)

Guest Miss_Digital

excellent night to return to space

music was on point

emmy, no excuses, where tf were you?

i know

review ?

uhm ... nic's phone is gonna have a lot of weird pictures lol ..

great party !

quote of the night/day "let me kick his ass please" lol

track of the night/day "Tiefschwarz - Damage (Buick Project remix)"

too many things to post here ...

space_05132006_01.jpg

^^ el rey ? lol .....

good times :)

Guest ramon

I had loads of fun Nic and Wooly were great. I really enjoyed when they tagged and played techno!! I'm always up for hearing Crispy Bacon and Bollocks :)

Guest bootstah

I really enjoyed when they tagged and played techno!! I'm always up for hearing Crispy Bacon and Bollocks :)

:o ;D ;D

space_05132006_01.jpg

wtf? :o lmao

dam wish I stayed long enough to see this.

was diego in timeout?

as for the music,liked what woolford played and Nic did a good job for the exception of a few tracks I wasn't feeling @ all.props to ariel for hooking it up.

till next time.

Guest ramon

really enjoyed lessons in love .. i thought it was a great patio record .. did anyone hear the church of john by any chance?

really enjoyed lessons in love .. i thought it was a great patio record .. did anyone hear the church of john by any chance?

there was this one track that had me nutz, Nic played it in the mainroom around 3:05 am lol,had a chicks vocal. I asked if anyone knew the name of it,noone had a clue.

Guest ramon

there was this one track that had me nutz, Nic played it in the mainroom around 3:05 am lol,had a chicks vocal. I asked if anyone knew the name of it,noone had a clue.

ill ask him .. did it say damge in a lonely place? damage? can you give me more to go on than a 'chicks vocal'

ill ask him .. did it say damge in a lonely place? damage? can you give me more to go on than a 'chicks vocal'

there was a saying of two words she was saying in it, diego and i were trying to figure it out and we did but I forgot to tell you the truth,i'll ask diego to see if he remembers.

Guest bootstah

there was a saying of two words she was saying in it, diego and i were trying to figure it out and we did but I forgot to tell you the truth,i'll ask diego to see if he remembers.

hehe good luck with him remembering.....the pic speaks volumes... :P

Guest pod

I'm probably legally not allowed to drive still.

Nic rocked it hardcore outside. The Ramonator was in full effect too.

Highlights.

- Nic's set.

- Robert's going-away video.

- Bum fight at 1 PM.

Guest durrtylexx

review ?

space_05132006_01.jpg

^^ el rey ? lol .....

good times :)

ah ha ha ha ha

wtf

good times indeed.. great music...

i enjoyed wolly's opening set, fanciulli was nastyt..