Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smokin E???

loudogg

Originally posted by loudogg:

I tried smokin E for the first time this Saturday and it got me rollin real hard, real fast. My question is: What is the difference in the quality of the roll compared to eatin, snortin, bootin, etc.???

Bootin'??

------------------

You're only young once

The faster it can get into the blood stream the harder and faster it will hit, but it won't last as long. See when you eat it takes a while for the stomach to break it down then get absorbed, but it will last longer, but it you snort it it bypasses the digestive system and when you snort it(in powder form hopefully!) it already brokendown therefore, faster and harder!

------------------

I took the red pill, then i took the blue pill, then the yellow, then the red. And followed the bunny into the hole to never see a single soul.

Originally posted by loudogg:

booting is sticking it up your ass..means the same thing as plug

LOL! I was talking to someone about that recently. He said it gets into your bloodstream really quickly that way and hits you really fast. I don't know, I think I can wait the 20-30 minutes it'll take if I eat it!

As far as smoking, it didn't work for me. Same with snorting, plus it HURTS that way.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

As far as smoking, it didn't work for me. Same with snorting, plus it HURTS that way.

Snorting E didnt work for you???? there is only one possible explination to this (granted the pills were good) and thats if when you broke it up, you didnt snort enough. a typical pill gives you a mound of e- something tht even the miost experianced druggie would have to snort in sevceral lines--its very intimadating, then once you do some and it burns, you want to wait for the burn to go away before you do more, but you should really just do it all while it burns anyway and only have to go through the pain cycle one time. I just cant immagine snorting a whole pill, or even a half, and having it do nothing.

------------------

Gotta Jibboo, And you keep on drinking too

Originally posted by momadance:

Snorting E didnt work for you???? there is only one possible explination to this (granted the pills were good) and thats if when you broke it up, you didnt snort enough. a typical pill gives you a mound of e- something tht even the miost experianced druggie would have to snort in sevceral lines--its very intimadating, then once you do some and it burns, you want to wait for the burn to go away before you do more, but you should really just do it all while it burns anyway and only have to go through the pain cycle one time. I just cant immagine snorting a whole pill, or even a half, and having it do nothing.

It was 4 or 5 years ago so I don't remember if I snorted the whole pill or not. I also can't stand it when people chew them- they taste soooo nasty it makes me gag just swallowing them!!! But I'm small and have a fast metabolism so they hit me really hard and fast just by eating them.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Smoking E beats the shit out of your lungs. If you want the quick hard roll, smash it up and snort it.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Originally posted by purplepower:

Smoking E beats the shit out of your lungs. If you want the quick hard roll, smash it up and snort it.

Yea, because snorting it is probably real good for your nasal cavity....

cwm6.gif not that I should be talking, I just thought your post was ironic...