Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miss Miami 2007 Pageant (Miss Florida Qualifiers) Pics

Bling

Opening (black outfits only )

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

This girl was just ok.... she looks hotter in pics.. she made it to TOP 5 but shes so pale and didnt look as hot in bikini and evening gown

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Rachel Rose- Miss Miami 2006

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Swimsuit Competition

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

My sister...... ;D

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

#10 won Miss Miami 2007

Picture017.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Other Girls going to Miss FLorida that won other county prelims

Picture042.jpg

Picture043.jpg

My sister and Miss Miami 2006

Picture045.jpg

My sis and Miss Miami 2007

(no i didnt pic whore and get pics with the Miss Miami's it was her nite ;D)

Picture046.jpg

Grant and my sister (Grant is the guy behind Miss Florida)

Picture049.jpg

Picture052.jpg

thats all folks. if u must comment on my sister keep it civil....... it takes cojones to do what she did ..... mad props

Guest swank

Hey Danny aka 'Bling-A-Blong'

please stop apologizing or making excuses for your sis...she is no different than any other girl and could very well win one day. This is a business like any other and the more people see her involved the more they will take notice...oh! big jugs don't hurt either.

Back to being serious...please tell your sister that if she is comfortable doing this...well keep on doing it. I think she looked great in the pics and I know that there is much more involved than the pysical attributes.

my $0.02

Guest ShampooBabe

you both look good in that pic...........and your sis is very pretty.....i guess in this kind of competition they are looking something more like the winner, wich is not strange at all....

Guest Marina22

The girl that won was not all that. Your sister looked very pretty and she seems to have good poise too. I liked her dress and that red dress.

thanks.... :) yeah shes been hitting tanning salons and stuff.

she spent way too much on that dress but it looked awesome....

the beauty pagent season is pretty much done for south fl. just one or two left in central fl. she will do this one again next year.

she def doesnt quit ;D......

Congrats to your sis . . . what kind of music does she like?

hip hop (she has pitbull cds lol ) but her fav is mariah carey..... overall hip hop..... thats why she only came out with me when i went for jazzy jeff

The girl that won was not all that. Your sister looked very pretty and she seems to have good poise too. I liked her dress and that red dress.

the red dress of the former miss miami? yeah i liked that dress too :P ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

HOLY CRAP BLINGERS!!! Your sister looks HOT in those pics!!! Has she been tanning? I never would have guessed that she had that body under her clothes!!!! :o

Yeah.. I was wrong to say that she is the female version of you...You sis is a hottie...!!

BTW did you use that old camera of yours? You need to trash that camera! :P

Guest HouseJunkie

ok Bling, we're going to have to get you a good camera.

We can't live vicariously through you with that shitty camera.

Guest lyrik

no way this is my camera i use every week at clubs.. the lights sucked in their they came out bad

pics didn't come out too great I agree...hey smudge I just want to give you props man...your sister is must be very proud to have a supportive and caring brother like you.

no way this is my camera i use every week at clubs.. the lights sucked in their they came out bad

pics didn't come out too great I agree...hey smudge I just want to give you props man...your sister is must be very proud to have a supportive and caring brother like you.

:)

The camera's O.K. but he has to learn to adjust the shutter to low light settings...

and FYI Bling: you sister has a great chance at runway modeling pending her height. Tell her to def keep it up... DON'T get fake boobs and do some toneup exercises a slim fit body always looks good on a runway.

The camera's O.K. but he has to learn to adjust the shutter to low light settings...

and FYI Bling: you sister has a great chance at runway modeling pending her height. Tell her to def keep it up... DON'T get fake boobs and do some toneup exercises a slim fit body always looks good on a runway.

HER FIRST love is always modeling shes tried.. reasons to turn her down (to the agencies are)

1. braces -when she had them

2. not tall enough

3. too ethic looking...... wtf does that mean lol that makes no sense do u see these runway models comon............. ethnic is in.........

Guest Electric Eel

HER FIRST love is always modeling shes tried.. reasons to turn her down (to the agencies are)

1. braces -when she had them

2. not tall enough

3. too ethic looking...... wtf does that mean lol that makes no sense do u see these runway models comon............. ethnic is in.........

She should try out for americas next top model, i love that show, they actually give girls a chance. The ones they choose to be in it aren't your typical looking models