Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do I know if I'm in a K hole?

i heard a few defintions of k-hole. one where u are in a black hole and thats all u see is black and u can't get out or move. if u don't wake up your dead. the other is basically you can move at all. personally i never tried it.. but i don't see how being a zombie is fun

Originally posted by BillDaThrill:

i heard a few defintions of k-hole. one where u are in a black hole and thats all u see is black and u can't get out or move. if u don't wake up your dead. the other is basically you can move at all. personally i never tried it.. but i don't see how being a zombie is fun

NOT TRUE. By the way noone has ever died from K alone.

It definitely sounds like you were in a hole. But it doesn't have to be to the point where you can't move.

It's very hard to describe but it's basically just having very warped perceptions of things. My friends and I call it "traveling," because your brain can convince you that you are anybody, anywhere, at any point in history. I have been in holes where I became a character in a book I was reading at the time. When watching a movie you can feel like you have become a part of the movie. Visual perception can be distorted; the first time I did K it looked like I was looking at the world through a fish-eye lens.

Like I said it's really hard to describe and it's different each time. BUT if you think you are in a hole, then you probably are.

Enjoy your journeys.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

this was my third experience with k and this was the first time i've ever been that messed up. I definitely could NOT move. I didn't feel like I was in another world but at one point during the night, I definitely forgot where I was, which was so weird b/c SF is like home to me! lol.

CRAZY!!

------------------

You're only young once

I think I may have experienced one for the the first time but I'm not sure.

It's hard for me to explain it but of what I can; I couldn't move, i was just kneeling and was really still; I was staring into space; I could hear the music but I couldn't, like it was't registering; and i could think but I couldn't really talk.

It didn't last very long, b/c i was trying not to get upset or nervous about it and then eventually i was okay.

Whaddya'll think?

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by rachel1997:

That is not a true comment. People do OD on K and die from it. Want me to send you hostpital and autopsy records?

How much did those people have to do in order to OD and die??

------------------

You're only young once

no matter how many times this question gets posted, i have no qualms answering it again and again. wink.gif

it's funny that tastyt refers to k-holes as "travelling" b/c my friends and i actually call it "k-voyages" (coincidence? i think not).

there are different "levels" of experiencing k. i'll try my best to describe (through personal experiences, so this doesn't necessarily apply to everyone).

1) the smallest is when you take a bump to boost your E. this is done to "bring back" the euphoria and such you feel with E. this doesn't really count, i feel.

2) the next level is when you feel a bit drunk. you don't walk straight, you feel kinda warm inside, your sensories have slowed down. you notice that you aren't as coherent as before.

3) as you intake more, you then go into the category i call, "dancing on white fluffy clouds". this is when you bypass the drunk, retard feeling and you feel very euphoric, almost like on E. you get up to dance, you feel as light as a feather, and all you can do is dance like a mofo (this is good)! wink.gif

4) now if you do consume more, k-hole, here you come! this is when you are just floored. it's like level 2) but you can't move, speak, dance, anything. HOWEVER, you are still aware of what is going on around you. this is what i call being "tranquilized".

5) then comes the k-voyage level. this is when you are fucked up beyond belief and the world is not what you know it as. this is definitely NOT for the weak, and i think that's why a lot of people are scared of the k-hole.

the time span for this depends on you, quality, quantity, etc. some people can dip into this level, but then come out real quick. personally, k-holes have lasted from 20 minutes to several hours. it just depends.

basically, you can think of the CRAZIEST things, and you do start lose a grip on reality. this is when your eyes bulge out of your head and you are not talking or moving and you are just letting your brain take you on a journey.

i usually start pondering about humans, and then i think i am not a human (just a clubbing robot, seriously), and then i don't really know where i am. at SF once i thought that SF = hell and actually accepted it. haha this shit goes on-- try video taping yourself, i've heard about some funny shit. wink.gif

just be careful, PLEASE! it's not fun to see people freak out. be with people that truly care about you to take care of you just in case. and, i am told that if you are in a bad hole, you can eat sugar and snap out of it.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Yeah, if you're too far gone you can eat some sugar or candy or drink some juice and it'll help you get a grip. Once my friends and I did some bumps right before leaving this lounge, and the next thing I know they're on either side of me helping me walk. They stopped in a bodega and bought me a bottle of oj; almost as soon as that oj hit my lips I snapped back to reality!

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Sounds like a minor k hole to me, trust me they could be A LOT worse. K can be scary at times, my own best friend looked me in the face and told me that she didnt know who I was. As much as they suck though, they never last that long.

Originally posted by cgm:

Sounds like a minor k hole to me, trust me they could be A LOT worse. K can be scary at times, my own best friend looked me in the face and told me that she didnt know who I was. As much as they suck though, they never last that long.

I hope I dont' get into a bad one like that. I didn't really enjoy the one I was in!!!

Ah, the crazy things we do!!!

------------------

You're only young once

If you had to question the severity of it...most likely a minor k-hole. I have never been in one (I think I've been close or maybe a minor one but no biggies, knock on wood). YOU would know if you experienced it though. Most people have told me you can move, walk, talk or do anything for that matter and you almost feel like its taking over your body.

Originally posted by kitty19:

i usually start pondering about humans, and then i think i am not a human (just a clubbing robot, seriously), and then i don't really know where i am.

I had one of those last night, i thought that i was like a robot and the funny feallying i was having was reality, and that people just moved around and that was life. Everything visualy was like a freeze framey scrolling picture, like an old movie real. Really bizzare.

Originally posted by kitty19:

2) the next level is when you feel a bit drunk. you don't walk straight, you feel kinda warm inside, your sensories have slowed down. you notice that you aren't as coherent as before.

4) now if you do consume more, k-hole, here you come! this is when you are just floored. it's like level 2) but you can't move, speak, dance, anything. HOWEVER, you are still aware of what is going on around you. this is what i call being "tranquilized".

My bf and I took this pill once called "A-1" when we were driving to the Key Club in West Hollywood. They were large, round, flat, orange pills (like tabs). About 30 minuts later he had to pull over because we both felt terribly nauseas and VERY disoriented, much like the feelings in the descriptions above. We couldn't walk at all, all that felt good (and all that we were capable of doing at the time) was just to lie back in our car and hang out listening to music. My body felt so heavy I could barely roll from side to side in my seat. I also felt very euphoric and relaxed; all this lasted about an hour or so.

Well, after reading kitty19's description, I was wondering if the pills we took were actually K pills or had K in them. We've never done K before, and I don't plan on doing it...I was just wondering. Thanks!

Cat

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Originally posted by ~surreal~:

I was wondering if the pills we took were actually K pills or had K in them. We've never done K before, and I don't plan on doing it...I was just wondering. Thanks!

it sounds like it could have been K in it. however, the chances are that the pill you took had DXM in it, which is also in the same class of drugs as K (ie, they are both dissociatives).

DXM also gives you the lethargic, drunk, but sometimes euphoric feeling. i also feel like i am a robot on DXM, that is why it's called "robo-tripping" (also b/c DXM is found in robo-tussin). wink.gif

(um crackhead hehe cwm30.gif )

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

cwm29.gif BUMP cwm30.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

I was in a hole for over an hour and i couldnt move i hated it!!!!!!

but i like the rubberband feeling alot

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net