Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happens when you keep E for a long time?

amalkav

OK this is the deal.. I have a few pills at home for about 5 months in a plastic bag. I had some health troubles so I couldn´t drop for a long time. Somebody told me that some substances fro E vaporize so pill becomes useless after some time. I was told that keep E in a freezer can protect pills from this. Does anyone know if this is true???

Thanx!!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

wow, freezing to prevent a dry pill from drying up; that's a new one... cwm2.gif

let's just say that everything that was meant to be evaporated out has already been done so during the manufacturing process. your beans should be just fine. best way to keep 'em is just like the label on any pill: sealed in a cool, dry container, away from light. cwm11.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

OMG!!! Pills in your couch, under your dresser...????? I wish that every now and then I could find a few pills, or even one, every time I went to get my clothes form my dresser!!!! I'm jeolous!!

romy20 cwm24.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

I have found pills in my couch...under my dresser...from summers before and still worked fine...all. And you ask how I know it was from last summer??? Last month I found an X-File...the real ones..triangle with raised X...what a bonus! cwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

MDMA is a very stable compound.... Alexander Shulgin once said that if you found E in the pyramids in Egypt that were thousands of years old that they would still be good.... Just keep in them in a dry, dark environment and they will outlive you