Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cleveland Cavaliers Lead the series 3-2..R U KIDDING ME???

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

nba_g_james3_412.jpg

Wow...All I have to say is wow!! Lets hope they can take care of business when it go's back to Cleveland for game 6 on Friday..

Yep...I'm guilty of criticizing Lebron's hype coming into the league...but after 3 years and taking it to the Pistons in this series...I'm becoming a believer. With guys like DWade, Chris Paul and Lebron, looks like the league is being taken care of nicely for the next decade. Let's hope the Cavs can take of business at home, and give the Heat's chances for the Finals a lil boost ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

As a whole, these NBA playoffs are the best I've seen in over 10 years.

I would have to agree. The games are close and all the series have some kind of drama involved.

Guest LeVeL

I hate Detroit...I hope they lose and then the Franchise will start doubting their team and hopefully they will break them up and Detroit wont be dominant anymore.

After such a great season to lose the way they been losing is a crusher. I would hate to be one of their fans right now.

Guest swirlundergrounder

All I have to say is Lebron is the man...!

His post game interview was funny as hell. He said. "It's only a game people. It ain't like they're the big bad wolf and we're the 3 little pigs'..LOL

Guest lyrik

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES!

YOU'RE MY BOY BLUE!

capt.e200db8be53e48dfac2d2a08ffdbf032.cavaliers_pistons_basketball_dtp140.jpg

...but these are the Pistons...can never count em out until the seconds tick off the clock...I agree on all counts I AM LOVING THE PLAYOFFS...best in years!

If Cleveland beats Detroit...get ready for SHOWTIME!

Wade vs. Lebron would be INSANE and a highlight reel every night...the last time these two went at it...it was ridiculous!

Guest swirlundergrounder

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES!

YOU'RE MY BOY BLUE!

capt.e200db8be53e48dfac2d2a08ffdbf032.cavaliers_pistons_basketball_dtp140.jpg

...but these are the Pistons...can never count em out until the seconds tick off the clock...I agree on all counts I AM LOVING THE PLAYOFFS...best in years!

If Cleveland beats Detroit...get ready for SHOWTIME!

Wade vs. Lebron would be INSANE and a highlight reel every night...the last time these two went at it...it was ridiculous!

Lebron vs Wade for 7 games would be sick!! A series like that would ignite a rivalry between the 2 like we haven't seen in over a decade and a half!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Lets go Detroit.. i'm still not over the Wings losing in round 1.. I don't need you tanking on me now!!!!!!!!!

Funny how you didn't capitalize 'Let's go Detroit' like you usually do. What's wrong Lola? Loosing faith in your team? LOL :P :P :P :P

Guest lyrik

Lets go Detroit.. i'm still not over the Wings losing in round 1.. I don't need you tanking on me now!!!!!!!!!

Funny how you didn't capitalize 'Let's go Detroit' like you usually do. What's wrong Lola? Loosing faith in your team? LOL :P :P :P :P

Ah the KING is holding court!

It is my duty to detest the Pistons since I am from Chicago...and Sheed is finally eating his words.

Guest LeVeL

Lola is not a die hard fan, she's just a fan of the teams that win.

Basically hopefully they lose tomorrow in Clevelands House and they put all the blame on Rasheed Wallace for inspiring the Cavaliers.

Like I said hopefully after all that they will make a decision to break up the team. And eventually trade Rasheed or something and Detroit will go back to playing Horrible like the way they used to play in the late 90''s.

Guest LeVeL

It is my duty to detest the Pistons since I am from Chicago...and Sheed is finally eating his words.

By the way, I heard a rumor that chicago is thinking of trading Ben Gordon, since he and Scott Skiles are not in good terms.

Guest lyrik

By the way' date=' I heard a rumor that chicago is thinking of trading Ben Gordon, since he and Scott Skiles are not in good terms.

[/quote']

Depends on who we are trading for...if we get Jermaine O'Neal...I'm all for it...we have the Knicks #1 pick in the draft this year and the option to trade that pick for the year after that...or something like...don't know how the terms are laid out exactly.

Lola is not a die hard fan' date=' she's just a fan of the teams that win.

Basically hopefully they lose tomorrow in Clevelands House and they put all the blame on Rasheed Wallace for inspiring the Cavaliers.

Like I said hopefully after all that they will make a decision to break up the team. And eventually trade Rasheed or something and Detroit will go back to playing Horrible like the way they used to play in the late 90''s.

[/quote']

??? I'm not a fan of Detroit... um okay ???

GO DETROIT......BITCHES. is that better terry? :o:P

I think the pistons will get it together... My heart is still broken after the Wings pulled that shit against Edmonton. I sat at the couch and cried when they lost... had to put up my YZERMAN jersey for another year :'( I really hope the Pistons pull it out... then kick Miami's ass and beat the Mavs in the FINALS.

Oh, and the LIONS are going to win the superbowl.. you heard it hear first ;D

Guest dahzel

i love it. this is what makes sports exciting, not watching the favorite always win. i think a heat-cavs series would be great and like lyric said, start a good rivalry. a dallas-phoenix series would be good too. i don't think the clippers are there yet, one more season. it'll be interesting to see what amare stoudemire will do for the suns next season. who knows, he could funk up the chemistry. but if not, they will be the most dominant team in quite a while.

Guest swirlundergrounder

i love it. this is what makes sports exciting, not watching the favorite always win. i think a heat-cavs series would be great and like lyric said, start a good rivalry. a dallas-phoenix series would be good too. i don't think the clippers are there yet, one more season. it'll be interesting to see what amare stoudemire will do for the suns next season. who knows, he could funk up the chemistry. but if not, they will be the most dominant team in quite a while.

Umm dude, I'm the one who that that it would be a good rivalry... :P :P :P

Haven't good basketball like this in a very long time.It will be nice to see Wayne and Lebron battle it out next series.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Haven't good basketball like this in a very long time.It will be nice to see Wayne and Lebron battle it out next series.

Who's Wayne? ???

Who's Wayne? ???

What? You didn't know? First and last name together. :P

Wade