Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New BMW M5 on track

Guest swank

I know alot of people that are waiting for this car...mine is 10 years old and still kicks ass.

507HP OMFG! :o

Guest ramon

the new m5 is disgusting. ive only seen 2 out on the road as well.

i heard people were paying some sick prices over list to get them 'on time'

Guest ramon

blue beemers :D

unos de los carros que mas bello se ve en azul

y blanco tambien .. el alpine blanco es magnifico!

Guest Miss_Digital

blue beemers :D

unos de los carros que mas bello se ve en azul

y blanco tambien .. el alpine blanco es magnifico!

LOL >:( ESL

Guest lyrik

Not a fan of the body style...they made it look too compact and too similar to the 3 series...at least thats the way it looked in the vid....and I love the M5.

In 2007 its all about the 2007 Shelby Cobra GT500

120120052106329518.jpg

Guest ramon

the new camaro looks nice as well .. but the E90 (3 Series Coupe) loooks dope and the new 328 spanks the current 330.

Guest lyrik

the new camaro looks nice as well .. but the E90 (3 Series Coupe) loooks dope and the new 328 spanks the current 330.

ya actually it does I've seen the pics on it too...great style...that caddy below is pimp..but not for a 77K sticker price

Guest mp3some

Being driven like it's supposed to. Proof that BMW is the only company that can build a 4 door luxury sedan that handles and drives like an exotic racecar. Any true car nut will agree. Enjoy

SICKK!!!!

After Min 6 u get goosebumps.... :o

8)

And the fact that BMW is planning to offer a proper 6 speed manual and clutch in september speaks volumes about the company's mission. Even though the SMG F1 transmission shifts faster than a human ever could, ask any diehard and they'll tell you that it's not only about ultimate speed, but driver involvement as well. And for that a clutch must be present. Kudos to BMW for taking that stance. That's why I never understood why people always compare BMW's M division to Benz's AMG division. The two are radically different in their missions. BMW M is geared more towards the diehard driver who enjoys pushing a car to it's limits, drifting around corners etc.. whereas Benz AMG' clients are not concerned with a stick shift or responsive, sporty suspensions, they just want instand torque, automatic transmissions and speed in a straight line. I guess you have to be a purist to understand.

its a sick ride..but i would take the audi rs6 over it...

I like the RS6 too, mainly because it's turbocharged and all wheel drive. A classic Audi trademark. the first ones to pioneer AWD technology in rally cars in the early 80's. But on the racetrack, around corners and such the RS6 cannot hang. They've duked it out many times. The M5 is a pure athlete on the track.

I saw an previous gen M5 on a Caddy lot a few months ago, My roomates Dad has the previous generation of the 740...

I DON'T CARE HOW GREAT A CAR PERFORMS IF IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT!

No one can say with a str8 face the new Bangle designes look good except the 6 series. The old Gen cars look 10000% better. There is a reason way BMW plays catch up to AMG, AMG builds great cars that look good. Caddy is holding their own, not bad for a company that turned it around only a few years ago. The new CTS is sick, the STS V is the bomb, the the XLR V is comming!

CJG_7275.JPG

The caddys have got to be the ugliest POS's around. M never played catch up to AMG. The two are radically different and should never be compared. AMG only gives you automatics, that should tell you something. The 6 series is an ugly pos and so is the 7 series. The new 7 was designed for rappers. The 5 and 3 look ok. Chris Bangle is a moron and should serve 20 years in jail with muscular homos on ecstasy.... Any diehard BMW fanatic will tell you the older beemers looked classier and were just flat out better looking cars. The previous gen 5 series was just gorgeous.

The caddys have got to be the ugliest POS's around. M never played catch up to AMG. The two are radically different and should never be compared. AMG only gives you automatics' date=' that should tell you something. The 6 series is an ugly pos and so is the 7 series. The new 7 was designed for rappers. The 5 and 3 look ok. Chris Bangle is a moron and should serve 20 years in jail with muscular homos on ecstasy.... Any diehard BMW fanatic will tell you the older beemers looked classier and were just flat out better looking cars. The previous gen 5 series was just gorgeous.

[/quote']

Few if any consider Caddy's ugly, they are extemely well recieved by consumers, and the car press. As for the Caddy's being "pos" sales says you are way wrong, as does the press. Read any caddy review, they are all the same.. Good car, good price, not bmw or benz, sub par interior but overall a great car..

The new cts was on 60 mins..

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060515/FREE/60508016&SearchID=732450266274

The caddys have got to be the ugliest POS's around. M never played catch up to AMG. The two are radically different and should never be compared. AMG only gives you automatics, that should tell you something. The 6 series is an ugly pos and so is the 7 series. The new 7 was designed for rappers. The 5 and 3 look ok. Chris Bangle is a moron and should serve 20 years in jail with muscular homos on ecstasy.... Any diehard BMW fanatic will tell you the older beemers looked classier and were just flat out better looking cars. The previous gen 5 series was just gorgeous.

Few if any consider Caddy's ugly, they are extemely well recieved by consumers, and the car press. As for the Caddy's being "pos" sales says you are way wrong, as does the press. Read any caddy review, they are all the same.. Good car, good price, not bmw or benz, sub par interior but overall a great car..

The new cts was on 60 mins..

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060515/FREE/60508016&SearchID=732450266274

The only reason the CTS is getting praise is because it is based on a european chassis. It's based on an OPEL ( GM's Euro division). You should know that by now Nick. In the past Cadillac was known for making big, ugly boats diguised as cars with marshmallow suspensions and liquid steering that can be maneuvered while eating a donut. Perfect for senior citizens, lazy fucks and plus size Americans who consider driving a chore. Everybody knows that Caddys never drove well in the past. Anybody who did, was most certainly not a driver. Nor did Caddys have this kind of build quality. The CTS is technically a european car disguised as a Cadillac. Just like the new GTO is a an Austalian car named the Holden Monaro disguised as a Pontiac. Everybody knows that Pontiac could never build a car with such refinement, tight, responsive and balanced chassis. The Pontiac Solstice is really an OPEL. pretty soon all of Saturn's Lineup will be Opel based. The Lincoln LS... Should I keep going? My point is, if the domestics can build such great cars, why are they all of a sudden bringing foreign market cars and rebadging them to compete? Why? let me answer that question for you. When it comes to cars, Europeans tend to have higher and stricter standards that Americans. They like their interiors to be built with high quality plastics and materials not the cheap, low rent garbarge seen in your typical Ford Taurus and Cavalier. Since they have a lot of small challenging roads, their cars require tight responsive suspensions. Did you know that in Japan, Chevy had such a hard time selling cars that they had to resort to making a deal with Toyota to rebadge the Cavalier as a Toyota in an attempt to sell cars? And the funny part is that despite all these efforts the car still barely sold.

The big surprise is that 335i E90 coupe which comes out this summer is going to use a Twin Turbo 3.0 liter version of BMW's trusty inline 6 cylinder engine producing 300 hp and 300ft/lbs of torque. And from what BMW says they, have developed the technology to the extent that turbo lag is virtually eliminated! YIKES!!! If any of you guys are gear heads, and know how easy it is to modify and make insane amounts of power with a turbo engine, you already know that aftermarket tuners are going to have a field day with this car. Matter of fact they're probably celebrating right now. LOL. It'll be ridiculously easy for these guys to make this car embarass it's older brother "the mighty M3"