Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guest DJs last Tuesday at Blue: <<<UPDATED WITH PIX>>>

Guest Cablebeats

Guest djjoncowan

Looking forward to this one guys... got some great new stuff to unload on you all... expect everything from true house, to classics, to propper progressive and even some techno.. hope to see you all tuesday... ;)

Guest musicalmissionary

This will be round 2 of my birthday celebration even though I'm still trying to fill in some of the blanks from round 1... ???

Guest djjoncowan

bring it on girl... we'll have some fun! its been a while - happy bday and see you tonight!

Guest rhythmburn

bring it on girl... we'll have some fun! its been a while - happy bday and see you tonight!

LOL

Guest djjoncowan

This will be round 2 of my birthday celebration even though I'm still trying to fill in some of the blanks from round 1... ???

looked to me like round one was last weekend at the jazz fest... lol

Guest musicalmissionary

looked to me like round one was last weekend at the jazz fest... lol

Yes... I was told I had a good time. You can fill me in on the details tonight.

Guest musicalmissionary

That was a really good party. Reminded me of my good ole days back in Dallas when I went out every night of the week and the best party every week was on a Tuesday night.

Thanks to talmage, greg, major, and jon's friend from pompano for the drinks. I was buzzin good all night.

Mr. Cowan played some great effin tracks. He had the club jumpin from front to back. Smokin hot chicks galore... Hefner woulda been happy with what he saw. Major played some great tunes too.

One more day til my birthday...

Guest Major

Brilliant Night! The tunes,the atmosphere the people....

Special thanks to Jon & James for bringing the sounds...

A massive thanks to all those that turned up for the gig - it went off superbly...

Major

Guest Justin Johnson

Well, I can't say more than what's already been said, but it was AWESOME!!!

Thanks to Jon Cowan and James Stratus for the great tunes and the great vibes.

Jon, you HAVE to put those tracks out soon...they are amazing! ;D

That was a really good party. Reminded me of my good ole days back in Dallas when I went out every night of the week and the best party every week was on a Tuesday night.

Thanks to talmage, greg, major, and jon's friend from pompano for the drinks. I was buzzin good all night.

Mr. Cowan played some great effin tracks. He had the club jumpin from front to back. Smokin hot chicks galore... Hefner woulda been happy with what he saw. Major played some great tunes too.

One more day til my birthday...

PICS OR STFU ;) ;D

Guest Devilicious

good times! I heard Major and Jon play and both were killin it... I have to be honest though, I would have prefered to hear one open and the other follow, so that each could get into a groove. It felt a bit disjointed at times.

I was more than a bit surprised when Assassin showed up :P

can't wait to hear jon play again, there were some huge tunes dropped.

oh and it was really busy

congrats on your success with this party guys ;D

Guest djjoncowan

big thanks to everyone who came out... vibe in blue last night was out of controll. It was really nice to play locally for a change to a crowd who actually appreciated good music. Hope to do it again soon and on a regular basis.. last night gave me hope that maybe we actually can recreate the groovejet days (very wishful thinking)... thanks again everyone! ;)

respect

Jon

Guest Cosmigonon

:o

Oh, I've always had a hell of a time whenever I make my rare midweek beach appearance... 8)

Guest djjoncowan

good times! I heard Major and Jon play and both were killin it... I have to be honest though, I would have prefered to hear one open and the other follow, so that each could get into a groove. It felt a bit disjointed at times.

can't wait to hear jon play again, there were some huge tunes dropped.

oh and it was really busy

congrats on your success with this party guys ;D

thanks tal - it was so good to see you. I miss spending every weekend together since shine closed.... anyways, having you with us made the night all the more special... enjoy nyc baby and I'll see ya when you get back ;D

Guest gspencer

good to see your still playing Mr Cowan.

i remember the Groove Jet days.

wish i could go see Luis Diaz this weekend @ Pawn Shop but im out of town.

Guest djjoncowan

good to see your still playing Mr Cowan.

i remember the Groove Jet days.

wish i could go see Luis Diaz this weekend @ Pawn Shop but im out of town.

wow.... how are you graham??? get in touch dude... email me - jonathancowan@mac.com