Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'06 Hurricane Outlook aka WE ARE SO FUCT

Guest Juniper

Guest Civs

Prepare, prepare, prepare.

agree. take advantage of the tax break on hurricane supplies. and don't forget to make copies of your important docs or digitize them and store them in a land far far far away.

Guest ilovedjology

this is the only reason why I hate living in FLA... you can never escape the weather!

The funny thing is that we've had the same predictions for over 10 years... It's a vague prediction. Being the southeastern tip of US, we are like sitting right in the middle of I-95 with semi's coming our way...of course we'll get hit. :P

I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job,I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.

(I sell insurance to high rise condo associations) :'(

I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job,I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.

So do I, So do I!!!! :D

I love my job' date=' I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job,I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.

[/quote']

If I knew how to photoshop and had nothing better to do, I would change the words on the pic to " That's great !Want some Cock" specially made for you. You Homo.

I love my job' date=' I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job,I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.

[/quote']

If I knew how to photoshop and had nothing better to do, I would change the words on the pic to " That's great !Want some Cock" specially made for you. You Homo.

i changed my mind bout the gym pass...u dont deserve it

Guest pod

You guys'd be out of work if we all lived in cool-ass geodesic concrete domes like we should in this area.

I think it's a vast conspiracy. Buildings aren't up to snuff so insurance companies and roofers can make money. ;D

Guest coach

You know, more people died in that one round of tornadoes in Tennessee a few weeks ago than died in all our hurricanes in all of 2005. And Toronto? Oh hell yeah, what I really want to do is spend six months digging my car out of freezing snow drifts. Not that I'm knocking any of that. Some people like it, I'm just saying that there is no place on earth that doesn't have some sort of Mother Nature shit fucking it up. Hurricanes are lessor than many, I think.