Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YELLOW PIKACHUS!!!

Holy shit!!! I had these on firday at Exit and was completely fucked up. Took the first one right before we got in at around 12:30. It was kinda wierd, it came and went alot. I felt really really good, then it would go away, but come back strong. I took my second at around 4 am, and from then on i was completely fucked up. I rolled really hard, better than i have in such a long time. We left at 7:30, and i was still rollin hard!!! For about half the ride home back here to jersey, i was fucked up. Even when i got back home, and laid in my bed, the room was spinning, and my mouth was goin nuts. I defintiely recommend these pills, but i think ur gonna need two.

I dropped these suckers at the Factory two weeks ago and i was gone for like a good 4-5 hours nice peak

------------------

"You take the blue pill, the story ends you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"

1-3b.jpg

totally agree; best pill i ever had. had a HALF of one & peaked strong for 3 hours, before hitting the next half... cwm4.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Yeah, I loved the yellow Pika when I took it about 2 months ago....it was beautiful to say the least...uh I also had white Pikachu's and the first time they were great, the second time I took them, they felt weak to me for some reason, lol...so i took another pill.

Originally posted by fearlessnyc00:

I say!

you don't say! cwm35.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus