Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Urban Beach Week Expectations

Guest Nefarious Girl

Guest Nefarious Girl

This week/end is Urban Beach Week on South Beach. Time to ride out on your 22s, wear your best FUBU gear and take a steppin to Wet Willies!

I have attached some "expectations" that I found on the www.blackbeachweek.com site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you know ...one of the biggest Black Beach Week Events hit Miami...

Urban Beach Week ..is the ultimate Beach Party....

Let me give you a typical breakdown ...on what happens....

You arrive on Thursday....around 12:00 Noon.. You check into your hotel..and you begin to see people already mingling......

Its hot..and so the ladies are out doing some midday shopping at boutique stores for some new shoes to go with that matching bikini that they want to wear during the weekend....

You can see the anticipation for the rest of the weekend is in "EXCITE" mode as people are checking in hotels...and getting their eat on...

The road blocks, police and traffic signs are all over the place letting you know that..this is gonna be BIG...

You stroll down ocean blvd...finding something to eat....and just enjoy the day......At night its still slightly peaceful...as the bulk of attendees wont arrive until Friday....

The clubs are only charging $20.00 today..so you better enjoy it......you get in the club and its thick as the party begins and the place is bouncing full of "delicious" looking women...and for women..the ballers are very good looking and you have a hard time choosing which one you want...the cash flows like a raging river around the entire town

Outside..there are a few cars going up and down the street.... You seen a few people...have a drink as its getting into the late hours around 3 am in the morning

You get back to the hotel....and decide to chill for little bit and hit back friday...

Friday.....is when things really start popping...The sun is out...the beach is getting full as you start to stroll down Collins and Washington Ave in South Beach.....

You go by Wet Willies...and you are too late...its only 10:00 AM..and the place is already packed...you have to stand in line for 2 hours just to get a seat....so you just kind or watch people go up and down the street.

You spot you favorite singer, actor..walking down the street and notice everyone trying to jock for a quick picture....you also notice that there is always 8 or 9 female and male groupies around them for no good reason but just to act like they are part of the singers entourage....but ist cool...everyone is having a good time.

You check out the hip hop sounds from every resteraunt.....and then hit the latin clubs for something different.....

You notice that the women here are extrmemlly sexy as if they stepped off a music video....but the fellas dont half step either....

They have their shirts off....chiseled muscle to the bone.....

You see that wierd old man on his bike with his decorated little dog on the handlebars..its part of the fun of watching people....

By now..its 3 pm...and it must be about 50,000 people out now..on all three south beach streets and on the beach...you get handed flyers about different parties every 47 seconds....

There are soooo many events.....you dont know which one is the HOTTEST ones...so you just kind of save a few of them for later....

You then watch the hottest rides go up and down the streets......there are so many fantasy cars that an ordinary Lexus car might as well be a 10 speed bike....because people come with cars you didnt even know existed ....

Friday Night..you trying to decide.what club should you try out

.if you want to see RKelly, Nelly, PDiddy, JD, Magic Johnson, Allen Iverson..they all have different avenues where they will perform and mingle.....

Get to the club before 10 pm...because the lines will be long...and they like to double charge you after 11 pm....

You notice that some of the sexiest women can usually get in for a small amount of change.and sometimes FREE..if ..they have the small tight top, tight pants and the pumps....

Fellas pay FULL price...being a male sucks at this time...

The streets are alive with people...as the clubs is crammed full and people are out eating, roaming the streets....shopping...and everying else.....you get your club on, mingle on .....and go back to the room....

Saturday and Sunday...all three streets are packed......you cant hardly get to South Beach anymore if you drive from Miami..because the roads are THICK...and the atmosphere is ELECTRIC....

You now have 250,000 people on the streets...you can barely squeeze by people as you hit the vendor area, fashion shows, bikini shows...basketball tournament, food places, outdoor clubs, BIGSCREEN outdoor TV sets....

YOU LOVE IT...so much to do and see...you now why this is the #1 place and event in the country.....Your Saturday and Sunday nights ...will always pale in comparison to whats happening..this weekend.....

One Monday ..things go back to some sort of normalcy..as people just start leaving and the crowd becomes more family friendly for Memorial Day Monday...

You cant wait to come back next year.

Guest tres-b

Depressing...

You guys get to taste for a weekend what we are lucky enough to have every day in "The ATL" :P :P :P

This week/end is Urban Beach Week on South Beach. Time to ride out on your 22s, wear your best FUBU gear and take a steppin to Wet Willies!

I have attached some "expectations" that I found on the www.blackbeachweek.com site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you know ...one of the biggest Black Beach Week Events hit Miami...

Urban Beach Week ..is the ultimate Beach Party....

Let me give you a typical breakdown ...on what happens....

You arrive on Thursday....around 12:00 Noon.. You check into your hotel..and you begin to see people already mingling......

Its hot..and so the ladies are out doing some midday shopping at boutique stores for some new shoes to go with that matching bikini that they want to wear during the weekend....

You can see the anticipation for the rest of the weekend is in "EXCITE" mode as people are checking in hotels...and getting their eat on...

The road blocks, police and traffic signs are all over the place letting you know that..this is gonna be BIG...

You stroll down ocean blvd...finding something to eat....and just enjoy the day......At night its still slightly peaceful...as the bulk of attendees wont arrive until Friday....

The clubs are only charging $20.00 today..so you better enjoy it......you get in the club and its thick as the party begins and the place is bouncing full of "delicious" looking women...and for women..the ballers are very good looking and you have a hard time choosing which one you want...the cash flows like a raging river around the entire town

Outside..there are a few cars going up and down the street.... You seen a few people...have a drink as its getting into the late hours around 3 am in the morning

You get back to the hotel....and decide to chill for little bit and hit back friday...

Friday.....is when things really start popping...The sun is out...the beach is getting full as you start to stroll down Collins and Washington Ave in South Beach.....

You go by Wet Willies...and you are too late...its only 10:00 AM..and the place is already packed...you have to stand in line for 2 hours just to get a seat....so you just kind or watch people go up and down the street.

You spot you favorite singer, actor..walking down the street and notice everyone trying to jock for a quick picture....you also notice that there is always 8 or 9 female and male groupies around them for no good reason but just to act like they are part of the singers entourage....but ist cool...everyone is having a good time.

You check out the hip hop sounds from every resteraunt.....and then hit the latin clubs for something different.....

You notice that the women here are extrmemlly sexy as if they stepped off a music video....but the fellas dont half step either....

They have their shirts off....chiseled muscle to the bone.....

You see that wierd old man on his bike with his decorated little dog on the handlebars..its part of the fun of watching people....

By now..its 3 pm...and it must be about 50,000 people out now..on all three south beach streets and on the beach...you get handed flyers about different parties every 47 seconds....

There are soooo many events.....you dont know which one is the HOTTEST ones...so you just kind of save a few of them for later....

You then watch the hottest rides go up and down the streets......there are so many fantasy cars that an ordinary Lexus car might as well be a 10 speed bike....because people come with cars you didnt even know existed ....

Friday Night..you trying to decide.what club should you try out

.if you want to see RKelly, Nelly, PDiddy, JD, Magic Johnson, Allen Iverson..they all have different avenues where they will perform and mingle.....

Get to the club before 10 pm...because the lines will be long...and they like to double charge you after 11 pm....

You notice that some of the sexiest women can usually get in for a small amount of change.and sometimes FREE..if ..they have the small tight top, tight pants and the pumps....

Fellas pay FULL price...being a male sucks at this time...

The streets are alive with people...as the clubs is crammed full and people are out eating, roaming the streets....shopping...and everying else.....you get your club on, mingle on .....and go back to the room....

Saturday and Sunday...all three streets are packed......you cant hardly get to South Beach anymore if you drive from Miami..because the roads are THICK...and the atmosphere is ELECTRIC....

You now have 250,000 people on the streets...you can barely squeeze by people as you hit the vendor area, fashion shows, bikini shows...basketball tournament, food places, outdoor clubs, BIGSCREEN outdoor TV sets....

YOU LOVE IT...so much to do and see...you now why this is the #1 place and event in the country.....Your Saturday and Sunday nights ...will always pale in comparison to whats happening..this weekend.....

One Monday ..things go back to some sort of normalcy..as people just start leaving and the crowd becomes more family friendly for Memorial Day Monday...

You cant wait to come back next year.

You forgot the part where you have to mount your kevlar vest and dodge bullets........

HEYYYYYYYYYY

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?

I KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT.

The ghettoest song is offcourse the #1 song on the Hip Hop/R&B Billboard Chart

TI - What You Know...

Aye..aye..aye..aye..aye..

What you know about that?

Aye...

don't you know I got

key by the three when I chirp shawty chirp back

Loaded nap sack

where I hold'n all tha work at

I know all about that

Loaded 44s on the low where the cheese at

Fresh off the jet to the Jects where the G's at

Hey what you know about that?

Hey I know all about that

See me in ya city sittin pretty kno Im shining dawg

Ridin wid a couple latin brawds and a china doll

And you kno how we ball

Aye..

Ridin in shiny cars

Aye..

Walk in designer malls

Aye..

Buy everything we saw

You know about me dogg

Don't talk about me dogg

And if you doubt me dogg

You better out me dogg

I'm throwed off slightly bro

Don't wanna fight me bro

Im fast as lightning bro ya better use ya Nike's bro

Know you don't like me cause

Yo bitch most likely does

She see me on them dubs

In front of every club

I be on dro I'm buzzed

Give every ho a hug

Niggaz don't show me mugs

Cause you don't know me cuz

Aye...

don't you know I got

Loaded nap sack

I know all about that

Candy on the '64

Leather guts and fish bowl

50 on the pinky ring just to make my fist glow

Ya bitches get low

Because I get dough

So what? Im rich ho

I still pull a-kick-do' (kick ya door down)

What you talking shit fo'?

gotta run and hit fo'?

Got you a yellin and I thought you put out a gun hit fo

But you's a scary dude

Believed by very few

Just keep it very cool

Or we will bury you

See all that attitude's, unneccesary dude

Cause you never Carry Tools not even sweary qs

You got these people fooled, who see me on the tube

Whatever try the crew, they'll see you on the news

Aye...

don't you know I got

Loaded nap sack

I know all about that

Fresh off the jet to the block

Burn a rubber with a top-pop

I'll pop and bust a shot and tell em stop and make the block hot

Ya label got got

Cuz you are not hot

I got the top spot

And it will not stop

A video or not that will bust it to the glock stop

Drag ya out that Bently Coupe and take it to the chop shop

Partner, we got ya'll

If it may pop off

I'll answer the question "Will I get ya block knocked off?"

And what it is bro

Look I'll kill ya, bro

I'm in your hood, if you a gangsta what you here for?

Somebody better get bro for he get sent for

You say you wanna squash it what you still talkin shit for?

Aye...

don't you know I got

Loaded nap sack

I know all about that

Guest Sela V

Expectations... multiple stabbings, shootings and possibly a lost of life.

Wow, you guys are so gloomy... Have a Red Bull... It gives you wings...

Guest Sela V

flavas.jpgYo, Yo, Whass Up! We're the Flava Kids! A group of young people of diverse ethnic origin who are traveling to South Beach for a week of fun in the sun. Please don't hate us! We are not here to harm you nice EDM people, we just want to get jiggy with it!

Guest HouseJunkie

flavas.jpgYo, Yo, Whass Up! We're the Flava Kids! A group of young people of diverse ethnic origin who are traveling to South Beach for a week of fun in the sun. Please don't hate us! We are not here to harm you nice EDM people, we just want to get jiggy with it!

...but step on our toes and we'll bust a cap in your ass!!!

Guest tres-b

Neither did biggie or tupac...

What?

049.jpg

Lil Jon is another shining example of what "the ATL" produces... :P

Guest sarah4260

Don't hate or be a hypocrite. Just stay away.

If you value your life and sanity. *lol*

LOL, excellent advice. But when else can you see a metallic purple El Camino sitting on 4 foot Monster Truck wheels cruisin down Collins? There is definite entertainment value in that.

Guest Sela V

...but step on our toes and we'll bust a cap in your ass!!!

Wow...Flava Kids recommend an anger management workshop...and a Red Bull...It gives you wings...

Guest james stratus

It has begun!!!!! I was close to getting into a fight last night because some idiot who parked his bike too close to my car said something wrong to me. I need to attend my own anger management class becasue I can't stand stupid people who do stupid things and don't even realize it and have no respect for others. This is a weekend where examples of that abound >:(