Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting Hiiiigggggghhhhh on the Job....

hypnos

Originally posted by hypnos:

Have you been high on the job (or are you always high on the job cwm4.gif ) )?? What substance? How was it?? cwm32.gif

im a waiter and one day for my boys bday we started drinking at around 1 and i went to work at 4 in the after noon hammered. i was so drunk. thank god i didnnt drop any food on anyone but i wouldnt do that again, my head was punding at the end of the night

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

ok here i go. i used to do coke at work in 1998,when i was a dietary supervisor at a nursing home, and i did it almost everyday for 1 year. i liked it alot and didnt have any probs; xcept if i ran out of it and had to get more then i got pissed. then in 1999 i did e at work constantly while i was a car tech and supervisor. that was alot of fun especially if i had the shop to myself at nite. i would luv to talk my customers ears off and one time when i was rollin i told a customer i had to go walk my dog for a few minutes so i could go home and get more pills. that was really all i did. i have smoked a few times at work with is ok but too many ppl stare at ya when ur high like that, or maybe it was just me. i did k at work once about 2 weeks ago which was ok but my co-workers kept wreckin my high. ok that is all i can remember right now. cwm24.gif

------------------

"mess with the best...die like the rest"

soprano,,,I'm with you on this one,,,,I'm a part time waiter......"money is really good, and I love the cash,,",,,,,,,,I get high almost everyday at work (weed),,,,,and if the place is packed,,,that's even better...love to get high and talk to all different kinds of people......some of the custemers that come in are also high,,,some of the people you least expect it from,,,,

business man,,,,doctors,,,bankers,,etc....

shit I love it,,,,sometimes they bring me in some of their goodies......and I say good shit,,,,,a couple of weeks ago, this guy ,,, brought me some white widow...."HO MY GOD",,,that was some good shit,,,,,,On special occasions,,like holidays,,,,we do some bumps with the shef,,,

that shit is good too.....but it gets me too wired.........enjoy you job.....

ciao,

Frank. cwm32.gif

------------------

stoned_e0.gif

once came in to work on acid (well, i was already coming down, but still, the high would just blow up for a couple of minutes for no apparent reason). me being tired from clubbing the evening before, not sleeping the whole night because of acid and then actually showing up to work was incredible. during the next day i was seeing stuff i've never seen or will see in my life ever again. when i finally got home, i passed out for 12 hours of sleep and was a wreck after that for a couple of days. that's about it.

oh, and programming while tripping on acid is kinda cool (that's what i did that day at work). pointers were never this easy to me.

I worked a few waitress jobs and went into work high numerous times.... Once I went in drunk off my ass, that was a sight, everyone was real laid back though they didn't care - then my friends who got me drunk came in and started causing a ruckus....

Then last year, around this time of year, we would roll every friday night and stay out until like 5, 6 or 7 am. I always ended up somehow working double shifts on Saturdays and I would get like 2 hours of sleep after doing many drugs. Half of the time I went in I was still rolling.....

• 2 weeks later...

yeah going into work fucked up is alwasy good...like hitting the bong on your lunch break or waking up after a crazy night to find ur still drunk....rolling...tripping....high whateva thats always good to wake up fucked.....i love that more than anything

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

• 2 weeks later...

i used to always get high and go to class. it's amusing, but time drags by. last summer i went to work still tripping on acid - i work at a clothes store in the mall. the carpet was doing some crazy swirling shit - i could hardly stand up. just a couple weeks ago i went into my lab rolling face. i find it amusing to talk to sober people when i'm all fucked up. i think i can hide it so well. but i was talking nonstop. one look at my pupils, and everybody knew. you gotta keep life interesting. always keep em guessing. cwm9.gif

I SMOKE EVERYDAY ON MY LUNCH BREAK.... ITS THE GREATESTS... I GO BACK TO WORK AND ZONE OUT INTO MY COMPUTER FOR HOURS.... I TRIED STAYING LATE ONE NIGHT O FINISH UP SOWORK THAT HAD TO GET DOEN ONE NIGHT, SO I DROPPED A HALF OF A PILL.... WORK LASTED ABOUT AN HOUR AFTER I DROPPED... GOT LOTS OF SHIT DONE IN THAT HOUR THOUGH....

JUNIOR

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING IT MAKES PEOPLE WONDER WHAT YOU'VE DONE WRONG

cwm4.gif

I work in a bowling alley and i always smoke weed on the job.... and when i come in from my 830 smoke break the lights are off and the musics bumpin and i get walk around and give out free shit to people so its hot, for a job anyway,but i have to say that getting high at work helps me deal with people who dont have a fuckin clue what is goin on...I always find myself sayin " I might be high high but these people are sober and they still dont have a fuckin clue"