Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space is using Jesus on flyers.

V. Barbarino

Ok, sure the entire club industry is saying how you guys are washed up, I even defend you ass clowns, but enough is enough..

You are now using Jesus to promote Club Space, are you two morons out of your fing mind???

1st person to photo shop me a picture of Mohammid on that flyer and posts it, will get to hang out with me at the club of thier choice.. I'll set the comps up..

One would think a bunch of cubans would not use jesus whether or not this was handed down from Rogers people or not! SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR THE BIG MAN!

june24.jpg

Wonder what Oscar G would think of this.. Hey OG, your "home" is using Jesus, what say you???? You are gonna allow this to happen at "your home"????

Me and you don't see eye to eye on a lot of topics but we do on Jesus..

Stand up and demand it be taken down!

Guest vaughan

I have to give credit where credit is due... a very nice design...

BUT... just not the best choice of "hot chick" to use for the front of a club flyer...

i can see your point saleen and why some would have beef with it but.. its not like his likenesss is being used in a negative light or in a derogatory fashion

but overall yeah religion should not be mixed into the party environment

i can see your point saleen and why some would have beef with it but.. its not like his likenesss is being used in a negative light or in a derogatory fashion

It's about respect, not packing clubs or selling records.. Jesus has been berry berry good to LP and Roger, they should show some fucking respect....

Guest musicalmissionary

I think the Bible specifically says "Release Yourself" dozens of times so I think it's ok :P

Personally I'm offended on behalf of all the birds who gave up feathers for that flyer. I'm calling PETA!!

Guest addictedtospace

Then Goth clubs are going to hell quicker than the Space is!

It's about respect, not packing clubs or selling records.. Jesus has been berry berry good to LP and Roger, they should show some fucking respect....

Well i'm a Christian and i can see what your "problem" might be.. but its not really like its using that photo of a "monument of Jesus" in a negative way.. I mean its light and airy, with butterflies and flowers and feathers...

Its not like they have the picture of Jesus in a ring of fire or something...

Guest Tru1

hey...

Just a thought.

Is that Space's design, Or Roger Sanchez's artwork for Release yourself.

I don't know how many people on this board have seen contract riders from superstar dj's but they pretty much spell out every detail and requirement for the night including what artwork goes on the flyer.

hey...

Just a thought.

I don't know how many people on this board have seen contract riders from superstar dj's but they pretty much spell out every detail and requirement for the night including what artwork goes on the flyer.

Great, so if a "superstar" dj requires a picture of a camel ass fucking a dog, then the club has to comply??? Who cars what Roger wants, the club can say no... That simple. Or is the club selling it's soul for profit????

Guest Marina22

What if Roger is religious and likes this sort of flier? Anyway, it's not like it's Jesus depicted with a crown of thorns or something. Don't you have anything better to bitch about today, it's Friday you ass-clown!

Guest tiltmiami

First of all thats the Cocorvado which is located in Rio and was donated by the Frenchs in 19 something.... that has nothing to do with a religiously act.... yes they have a church at its feet but Brazil has use that image in worst ways

Guest vaughan

What if Roger is religious and likes this sort of flier? Anyway, it's not like it's Jesus depicted with a crown of thorns or something. Don't you have anything better to bitch about today, it's Friday you ass-clown!

Actually, if you're a catholic, for example... I would prefer to see the thorns because the thorns represents what Jesus endured...

In other words...

I know Fred isn't Jesus... which is why I used him in THIS:

FredE_Brickwall_WEB.jpg

LUST4HOUSE.COM presents

FRED EVERYTHING

Om Records | 20:20 Vision | Montreal

FRIDAY JUNE 16TH

along with LUST resident dj's

JASON WIGGILL

SHELDON PRINCE

VAUGHAN LAZAR

BLUE!

222 ESPANOLA WAY - MIAMI BEACH

www.lust4house.com

www.myspace.com/lust4house

www.fredeverything.com

www1.myspace.com/fredeverything

FredE_Brickwall_WEB2.jpg

Guest vaughan

i've seen buddha used countless times on fliers

Good point...although Buddha is NOT a god... technically! ;D

Well i'm a Christian and i can see what your "problem" might be.. but its not really like its using that photo of a "monument of Jesus" in a negative way.. I mean its light and airy, with butterflies and flowers and feathers...

Its not like they have the picture of Jesus in a ring of fire or something...

exactly my point..... not like any pentagrams or satanic stuff in this flyer along with the statue of Jesus

Guest addictedtospace

Ok, sure the entire club industry is saying how you guys are washed up, I even defend you ass clowns, but enough is enough..

You are now using Jesus to promote Club Space, are you two morons out of your fing mind???

1st person to photo shop me a picture of Mohammid on that flyer and posts it, will get to hang out with me at the club of thier choice.. I'll set the comps up..

One would think a bunch of cubans would not use jesus whether or not this was handed down from Rogers people or not! SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR THE BIG MAN!

june24.jpg

Brazil sure does not have a problem using their "Cristo" to attract tourists to Rio.

bannerbrazil.jpg

hey...

Just a thought.

Great, so if a "superstar" dj requires a picture of a camel ass fucking a dog, then the club has to comply??? Who cars what Roger wants, the club can say no... That simple. Or is the club selling it's soul for profit????

camels.jpg

satan.jpg

"YOUR SOUL IS MINE........... "

BITCH...........

toon_devil_peeking_behind_contract_lg_wm.gif