Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Bathroom Attendant Appreciation Thread

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

Please take this time to show love and support for one of the most underrated jobs in the nightclub scene: the bathroom attendant. Let's face it, not just anybody can squirt Dial soap and launch a hand towel with the type of accuracy that some do. These are the guys that keep your breath fresh and your hands clean. Let's take a moment and give it up for the bathroom attendants... ;D

Guest The K.

I think bathroom attendants are all slammin, GOD didn't give em personality........he made them slammin!!

Guest Devilicious

the short lady who works the upstairs bathroom at space is the shit, she's always so nice and friendly and eager to help you out, tells you when you look nice, etc.

Does ^ that comment make me an ass-kisser? ::)

Guest Ariel

the short lady who works the upstairs bathroom at space is the shit, she's always so nice and friendly and eager to help you out, tells you when you look nice, etc.

Thats PAQUITA!!!! Shes soo sweet.

Guest Electric Eel

That lady is so sweet!! Always been more then helpful.

I guess i'm an ass kisser now too cause i'm sure she reads CJ

Those bathroom attendants don't get nearly as much credit as they deserve. For the most part they tend to be very polite and respectful, even though they have to deal with your drunk ass all night. And thanks to them you don't have to go up to a hottie with your breath kickin' after all that Goose and Red bull

Guest addictedtospace

Thats PAQUITA!!!! Shes soo sweet.

Felicia is my girl too! As a matter a fact the whole cleaning crew at Space are the bomb!

::) at this......

btw i rarely use bathrooms at clubs nasty..... i only use them when im mega drunkk and i have to piss like a racehorse

You're just making excuses so you don't have to tip them. Cheap ass.

beoych :P i leave tips i just hate using public restrooms period.....

::) at this......

btw i rarely use bathrooms at clubs nasty..... i only use them when im mega drunkk and i have to piss like a racehorse

You're just making excuses so you don't have to tip them. Cheap ass.

beoych :P i leave tips i just hate using public restrooms period.....

Nickels, dimes and pennies don't count biaatch!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Those bathroom attendants don't get nearly as much credit as they deserve. For the most part they tend to be very polite and respectful' date=' even though they have to deal with your drunk ass all night. And thanks to them you don't have to go up to a hottie with your breath kickin' after all that Goose and Red bull

[/quote']Plus they keep the sink area in somewhat of an order. Imagine all the clubs without a bathroom attendent to pick up after some you trashy people.

The bathroom attendent at 'Shine' was hella cool!!

Guest coach

Seriously, bathroom attendant at a club has just got to be a naaaaaaaaasty job. I *HATE* nasty bathrooms. So I'm a pansy-ass white boy, big deal. Honestly, bathroom quality plays a large role in whether I go back to a club or not.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Seriously, bathroom attendant at a club has just got to be a naaaaaaaaasty job. I *HATE* nasty bathrooms. So I'm a pansy-ass white boy, big deal. Honestly, bathroom quality plays a large role in whether I go back to a club or not.

That's why I don't go to Nikki Beach anymore. Worst bathroom situation on the beach by far!

Guest bootstah

Paquita was always my favourite gal, always a huge smile on the woman's face. Luv her, she saved me many mornings ;D 8)

Only way I'd give money to a bathroom attendent is if they cleaned my @$$. Other then that it aint going to happen. Maybe clubs can have doors so that once you get through security there is a door man that will open the door for you and then expect a tip. One thing I would reccomend is maybe keep an inhouse masseus cus sometimes with all that standing you need to get cracked and worked out and wouldnt mind a massage.