Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know if Space is still well known for being a druggy haven?

I love the place so this isn't meant in anyway as a knock. Just when I tell people I know that I go there they are like oh the druggy place. I told my aunt that and her husband is a D.A. down here and she was all like isn't that club under an invesigation for drugs. Now in the past it hasn't been as noticable but lately people are trying to hook me up with ex and other rat poison. Anyone have an inkling about what type of reputation Space has with the local authorities?

Guest tiltmiami

I love the place so this isn't meant in anyway as a knock. Just when I tell people I know that I go there they are like oh the druggy place. I told my aunt that and her husband is a D.A. down here and she was all like isn't that club under an invesigation for drugs. Now in the past it hasn't been as noticable but lately people are trying to hook me up with ex and other rat poison. Anyone have an inkling about what type of reputation Space has with the local authorities?

Bro............ Name me one club that doesnt have drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Subject

Space imo has cleaned up it's act big time. However alot has to do with the fact it's harder to get drugs, the penalties are harder and club drugs are not vogue any more.. Space's security is def 150% better.. I should know, I've saved a few lives at space in my club legend days.. Back then, unless your heart stopped, they would assume you were just tired.

Space's problem is perception, however that perception from your friends is exactly what people will fly from around this globe and just to check space out, only to find it's nothing like they thought it would be.

Guest thehammer

Space imo has cleaned up it's act big time. However alot has to do with the fact it's harder to get drugs, the penalties are harder and club drugs are not vogue any more.. Space's security is def 150% better.. I should know, I've saved a few lives at space in my club legend days.. Back then, unless your heart stopped, they would assume you were just tired.

Space's problem is perception, however that perception from your friends is exactly what people will fly from around this globe and just to check space out, only to find it's nothing like they thought it would be.

Once again you've proven yourself to be completely clueless. You obviously haven't walked around the main room of space in a LONG time on a Saturday night.

If you can pull one person off the floor that isn't tweaking on something, i would give you $1.00

As far as security goes, you are right (as much as it kills me to say that). If you get caught with drugs, you will surely get beat up by space security, or space paid miami cops, followed by an arrest.

Guest pod

If you get caught with drugs, you will surely get beat up by space security, or space paid miami cops, followed by an arrest.

You break the law you suffer the consequences. In my opinion more people need to be smacked around.

Once again you've proven yourself to be completely clueless. You obviously haven't walked around the main room of space in a LONG time on a Saturday night.

If you can pull one person off the floor that isn't tweaking on something, i would give you $1.00

As far as security goes, you are right (as much as it kills me to say that). If you get caught with drugs, you will surely get beat up by space security, or space paid miami cops, followed by an arrest.

Outside Hernan nights, Space is a mere shadow of it self. I warned space about Hernan nights.. Now I have warned Mansion... Those spicks will ruin anyones club.. Better put up banners outside of Mansion, "no spicks"... if they don't, drug fest 2006!

Guest tiltmiami

If you get caught with drugs, you will surely get beat up by space security, or space paid miami cops, followed by an arrest.

You break the law you suffer the consequences. In my opinion more people need to be smacked around.

I agree

Outside Hernan nights, Space is a mere shadow of it self. I warned space about Hernan nights.. Now I have warned Mansion... Those spicks will ruin anyones club.. Better put up banners outside of Mansion, "no spicks"... if they don't, drug fest 2006!

Actually, traditionally spics drink more than anything else.

Actually, traditionally spics drink more than anything else.

Sure, this is why Mansion keeps them out. They don't want to run out of booze so early in the night...

Guest aquabooty1078

What I DO know is that this guy Eric is an annoying fuck that is clueless about this town and should keep his mouth shut until he figures it out. ;D

+1

:)

Guest Untouchable Chino

one word for you.. IGNORANT..drugs dont only exist in clubs..but around you 24/7 buddy..maybe some of the people you work with..go take a bump during their breaks..or some get to work drunk..others are on pills.. either way.. all clubs have those issues with "drugs"..

STFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It amazes me about how many people that post a reply to a thread don't actually take time to read it so that their reply makes since. I have never met such a politically club correct crowd in all my life. As for being ignorant I wasnt asking about the rep for other clubs I was asking about Spaces'. So next time you're tweaking wait till you are done before you post. By the way whats hernans nights?

It amazes me about how many people that post a reply to a thread don't actually take time to read it so that their reply makes since. I have never met such a politically club correct crowd in all my life. As for being ignorant I wasnt asking about the rep for other clubs I was asking about Spaces'. So next time you're tweaking wait till you are done before you post. By the way whats hernans nights?

If you dont know who Hernan is, and dont know how "druggie" the pario is, you probably dont go to space. And if you dont go to space then what the fuck do you care? What is the motivation behind all your dumb questions? Just go to find out. Stop asking retarded questions.

Guest pod

What I think everyone is getting at, Eric, is the fact that you're asking questions with patently obvious answers, akin to asking what color the sky is on a sunny day, or if water is wet...

Guest ramon

What I think everyone is getting at, Eric, is the fact that you're asking questions with patently obvious answers, akin to asking what color the sky is on a sunny day, or if water is wet...

the sky is pink.