Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok my socccer freaks.....

Guest tiltmiami

Guest mp3some

watching paint dry....

No rumors on this one? Parantula is not playing on opening ceromony or something? WOW. You remind me very much of a female or I should say transsexual, you don't like football/soccer like a lot of females and you bitch and spread more rumors than any other female. Are you sure you were not a woman in your "club legend days" ??

LMAO!!!! x100

owned_1.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

Its too soon to tell but right now the Hottest Team in the world are the Italians with 16 Game winning streak going into the World Cup. And just like in the past World Cups you can never count the Italians out.

The team I am going for is Argentina who like the Brazilains dont have it so easy in the first round. The Brazilians wont see a challenge till probably the 2nd Round as far as Argentina is concerned they are "en la division de la Muerte", which is not fair when "Pele" was the one picking up the ping pong balls to set up the match ups .

But you definetely have too look out for the Czech Republic and Holland who last week faced Mexico and Hollands 2nd Team beat Mexico's 1st team big time.

Stop with excuses and accept the fact that Argentima SUCKS......

brazil_logo.gif

Now.... How many stars do we have?

Ok! maybe and I am praying to God that we play Argentina on the finals so we can set this for once and for all that we are BETTER than you guys

damn kid...you werent even fucking born in the country...front running motherfucker..... ::) ::)

vamos a la final y fuerza con los boludos!!!!

Guest tiltmiami

Its too soon to tell but right now the Hottest Team in the world are the Italians with 16 Game winning streak going into the World Cup. And just like in the past World Cups you can never count the Italians out.

The team I am going for is Argentina who like the Brazilains dont have it so easy in the first round. The Brazilians wont see a challenge till probably the 2nd Round as far as Argentina is concerned they are "en la division de la Muerte", which is not fair when "Pele" was the one picking up the ping pong balls to set up the match ups .

But you definetely have too look out for the Czech Republic and Holland who last week faced Mexico and Hollands 2nd Team beat Mexico's 1st team big time.

brazil_logo.gif

Ok! maybe and I am praying to God that we play Argentina on the finals so we can set this for once and for all that we are BETTER than you guys

damn kid...you werent even fucking born in the country...front running motherfucker..... ::) ::)

I agree but I spent a big chunk of my life there

Guest ddg

brazil_logo.gif

this is the world cup...about rooting for your country....where you were fucking born...not being a front runner cuz the country where you lived for awhile has a kick ass team.....pelotudo... ::)

Guest tiltmiami

brazil_logo.gif

this is the world cup...about rooting for your country....where you were fucking born...not being a front runner cuz the country where you lived for awhile has a kick ass team.....pelotudo... ::)

Ok, Italy and Brazil are by far the 2 Best team in the Cup.... So I dont care I know one of them will take home so here, would this make u happy?

brazil_logo.gif

logo20federazione20italiana20giuoco.jpg

Guest tiltmiami

i'll only be happy when we skeet-skeet on "both" of your teams....

WHich I find hard to belive its going to Happen

Argentina has to make up to what they did/didn't do in 2002.Its a much younger team but with alot of internacional expierence.I have faith and I think if Argentina plays the way they know how to,they can can go very far in this world cup.Group of death once again and the ones that shouldn't be afraid, are us. 8)

Can't wait.

brazil_logo.gif

I deff wanna see Brazil in some point of this tournament.(or England)

Guest tiltmiami

Argentina has to make up to what they did/didn't do in 2002.Its a much younger team but with alot of internacional expierence.I have faith and I think if Argentina plays the way they know how to,they can can go very far in this world cup.Group of death once again and the ones that shouldn't be afraid, are us. 8)

Can't wait.

I want to see Brazil and Argentina in the finals so for once and for all u Gauchos can realize that Brazil is numero uno

Can't wait.

I want to see Brazil and Argentina in the finals so for once and for all u Gauchos can realize that Brazil is numero uno

Brazil knows that the only team that isn't afraid of the verdeamarela is Argentina.

If Argentina and Brazil win all the their games heading to the finals,only way they can play against one another is in the semi-finals.

Guest ddg

Can't wait.

sad how you were born in italy but you want brazil in the final....pathetic....pobrecito...nadie le quiere!!!

Guest tiltmiami

Can't wait.

sad how you were born in italy but you want brazil in the final....pathetic....pobrecito...nadie le quiere!!!

Ok.... You were born in Argentina right..... But if the U S were a better team wouldnt you go for them and still support your country( Argentina) as well

Guest ddg

Can't wait.

Ok.... You were born in Argentina right..... But if the U S were a better team wouldnt you go for them and still support your country( Argentina) as well

u support your home country first and foremost..even if they suck....i wish the us the best, but its all about argentina...liking the better team is fucking frontrunning..jumping on the bandwagon..u probably lived just as long in the us as you did in brazil...but i dont c u saying go us or usa is gonna win it...no difference....only thing is your a follower bc Brazil always has a good squad..if they werent that good this year, you would keep your mouth shut about them...

Guest tiltmiami

^ Dude isf u want toi know something....

Italy hasnt lost in the last 16 matchs.... and Brazil has lost a few games

so I am not taking the favorite

Guest ddg

never fucking mind dude..talking to you is like teaching a blind kid to read......good luck to your team(s) and who knows, maybe if angola makes it to the second round..you can cheer for them!!!

Guest tiltmiami

never fucking mind dude..talking to you is like teaching a blind kid to read......good luck to your team(s) and who knows, maybe if angola makes it to the second round..you can cheer for them!!!

Argentina wont make to the quarter finals... Do u want to Bet?

Can't wait.

True that, and I hope Messi get's better and starts playing, it would really suck that player like he is misses World Cup, even though that's going to make it even harder for Serbia and same goes for Rooney. Only reason because I don't see Argentina winning it all is because of their lack in defense but if they get it together on both ends from the beginning and they get on a roll WATCH OUT, it will be really hard to stop them so we shall see :). I personally would love to see Argentina-Brazil in finals, that one would be for the ages and there is no football/soccer fan that wouldn't enjoy that one no matter who you are rooting for.

Guest Cosmigonon

^ Dude isf u want toi know something....

Italy hasnt lost in the last 16 matchs.... and Brazil has lost a few games

so I am not taking the favorite

Tilt, everybody can see you're front running...

Guest pontifex

Can't wait.

I sort of disagree. Its like if you go to college one place and then to grad/profesional school somewhere else. The rule is that you should cheer for your undergrad school first and support your grad school second, even if your grad school is better. Te same thing should apply to which country you cheer for, imo.