Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok my socccer freaks.....

Guest tiltmiami

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest obby

I applogize if this has been asked already but is there any site that I can stream the games live here from work?

Guest Major

I applogize if this has been asked already but is there any site that I can stream the games live here from work?

I know BBC are streaming all the games but i don't think the service is available in this country.

You can catch the highlights on Fifa's site.

www.bbc.co.uk

www.fifa.com

Guest LeVeL

Okay after all the fuss and firepower that Brazil has, they only managed to win 1-0. Croatia played a great game against the Brazilians and gives hope to the rest of the organizations that the Brazilians are beatable and maybe more vulnerable than what experts think.

The French were held scoreless once again in the World Cup even with all the stars in that team.

Today the games were full of very physical play and defense.

Guest r3nz0

Ronny is playing the more traditional number 10 role, it seems. He's focusing on passing. Ronaldo didn't show up to play today. Robinho played well. I like how Robinho goes to midfield and gets the ball himself. He doesn't wait for a pass.

But, without a doubt, the best player was Kaka. The AC Milan midfielder was the star today.

Guest Major

I wasn't too impressed by Brazil. A few good moves and a nice goal aside from that they played quite ordinary.

Argentina played a much better game.

Good game. Brazil was playing their typical aggressive, non stop flamboyant offense with barely any defense. And Croatia was playing a purely structured and technical game, especially from the defensive standpoint. Typical European Soccer. Props due to them for holding up an offensive powerhouse like Brazil to 1 goal. Like I always tell non-soccer fans, although the end result determines who wins the game, all the action and strategy that takes part in the game is what matters to us diehards.

Great game,I swear I felt like I was from Croatia at times ;D they went and played Brazil like every team should.They are beatable and at the same time they are also out of this world.In where they didn't show it in this game.Their defense lacks big time and if Croatia just would've had a little bit of aim this game could have ended in a draw.But I think out of this group Brazil already played and beat the toughest team in their group.Now it will be intersting to see how the others mostly Australia and Croatia battle it out for the 2nd spot.

Guest mp3some

Great game,I swear I felt like I was from Croatia at times ;D they went and played Brazil like every team should.They are beatable and at the same time they are also out of this world.In where they didn't show it in this game.Their defense lacks big time and if Croatia just would've had a little bit of aim this game could have ended in a draw.But I think out of this group Brazil already played and beat the toughest team in their group.Now it will be intersting to see how the others mostly Australia and Croatia battle it out for the 2nd spot.

i agree w u.... xcept for the feeling croatian part! :P

watched the game in a small apartment w like 20 brazilians jumping, screaming hooting and banging on anything remotely similar to a drum......

Lots of good coverage by the croatians, and a constant pressure shooting on the offense. A very well positined team with solid strategy and a hunger for goals....

Brazil got their 3 pts regardless, and once they get to play a couple more teams, they will get their groove on and dance around the ball scoring goals for the magazines! just the way we all like to see! ;)

What a great tournament so far..... Spain debuts tomorrow! ;)

the question is, tho:

Am i ever gonna get some work done anymore?!?! ??? :P

.- 8)

i agree w u.... xcept for the feeling croatian part! :P

watched the game in a small apartment w like 20 brazilians jumping, screaming hooting and banging on anything remotely similar to a drum......

Lots of good coverage by the croatians, and a constant pressure shooting on the offense. A very well positined team with solid strategy and a hunger for goals....

Brazil got their 3 pts regardless, and once they get to play a couple more teams, they will get their groove on and dance around the ball scoring goals for the magazines! just the way we all like to see! ;)

What a great tournament so far..... Spain debuts tomorrow! ;)

the question is, tho:

Am i ever gonna get some work done anymore?!?! ??? :P

.- 8)

Well i'm argentinean and will always root vs Brazil ;) btw did you see the Croatia fans? Losing and all they sang and chanted for most part of the game with flairs.Fucking amazing.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm not a huge fan of Soccer but that match between Suadi Arabi and Tunsinia was pretty fun to watch at the end..

Guest Ar

gary linekar said it best "eleven players on each side, a football and at the end the germans win"

in all honesty they did deserve this one though..

Guest LeVeL

t1_tevez.jpg

6 - 0

Argentina Wins

Dam what a whooping, Argentina is making the grupo de La Muerte look easy. Argentina is playing just the way any Argentina soccer fan expected and right now they are in a row. They just pushed their style on Serbia Montenegro and Serbia was unable to stop the Argentina Offensive firepower. Great match to watc fro the beginning to the end.

Next match is against the Netherland which will certainly be interesting to watch and could be Argentina's biggest test in this cup.

Guest Major

I think Argentina, Ecuador and Czech Rep have played the most impressive football so far.

What say you?

Major

I think Argentina, Ecuador and Czech Rep have played the most impressive football so far.

What say you?

Major

I think they have played some impressive football. But the most impressive to me has been Germany, England and Czech Rep.